Console Shops

thaiIand

Any gaming console shop in phuket who can mod/repair them themselves and will give me a new one if they screw it up? I have a moded console but it stopped working after a failed update and i cant fix it myself not knowing what kind of mod is in it and have no idea how to look for this.

Need a good shop that can find it and fix it, if they just try to fix it right away without looking into it, they'll break it with no hope to ever fix it again and they would need to be responsible for this

"Need a good shop that can find it and fix it, if they just try to fix it right away without looking into it, they'll break it with no hope to ever fix it again and they would need to be responsible for this".

That's not going to happen. Have you forgotten where you are?

Have you checked the manufacturer's web-site? Maybe you can send it to them.

Theres a really good shop in phuket town he will do it for you mahidol road (main post office road.) , the guy speaks great english the games are cheap there too sells 2nd hand ones too and consoles. you can sell them back to him for half the price. its on the corner next to fantasia nightclub. his number is 076355446 if hes not in his mother will be there but she speaks no english.

he might have to send it off to repair but obviously he wont be responsible for it!!

Edited by chuppachops

no actually its one of their stupid copy'd recent games that has updates on them that fuc_ked it up.. was just testing out a children's copy'd game before wasting real $ on it

Yeah check out games never dried in the Large Tesco Lotus Phuket Town/Kathu

Ask for Prasit any time after 2 pm...

yeah, im never going there, everytime is 200 to 500% above MSRP. Biggest crooks in the entire planet.

Chuppa, that shop is it next to the hotel? and there's like 3 console shops just next to each other and they all seem to know each others?

Which one of those 3 would it be? I think i just need to get my console open, find out my drive # and get it flashed back.. They should be able to do this if they have someone under 45 years of age working. The one i went to (first of the 3) when i bought my console only had a 70 year old clueless man

yea mate its those 3, the old guy is in the one next door, you want the one on the end closest to fantasia club. if i remember its 2 shops along from the old guy. the young lad is normally in in the afternoon. give him a call to make sure he is there b4 you go. its the 1st shop on the end.

Edited by chuppachops

yeah, im never going there, everytime is 200 to 500% above MSRP. Biggest crooks in the entire planet.

Chuppa, that shop is it next to the hotel? and there's like 3 console shops just next to each other and they all seem to know each others?

Which one of those 3 would it be? I think i just need to get my console open, find out my drive # and get it flashed back.. They should be able to do this if they have someone under 45 years of age working. The one i went to (first of the 3) when i bought my console only had a 70 year old clueless man

I think that they use the best quality discs so always go there. Flash costs about 1000 baht

Just ordered a JTAG xbox anyhow so all games can be played from hard drive, good bye discs (also never needs updating)

Pete are you talking about games never dried? For buying stuff they are extremely overpriced but if its only 1000baht for a flash back to default and then a real flash i think this is fine.

Yeah Games Never Dried. For new games too expensive but i only buy "backups"

Hope it goes o.k. for you.