A Day Trip To Khao Yai National Park And Wang Nam Kieaw

BigBikeBKK

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats right...keep it quiet where it should be kept quiet and responsible and go make the noise in designated areas....where nature is not in a conservation zone.

Samsiam...Don't forget one thing...it is a road he is riding on, He is not in conservation zone.

I leave you with my favorite public service announcement from none other than the legendary Mick Doohan-

Man I use to love watching him race!

Also some of his best close matches were against his own team mate Alex Criville

Although this one was kind of sad ....but that is racing eh?

Jerez 1996

http://www.gaskrank....iville-3067.htm

Edited by flying

Samsiam...Don't forget one thing...it is a road he is riding on, He is not in conservation zone.

Slightly pedantic...where is the road ??

Also some of his best close matches were against his own team mate Alex Criville

Jerez 1996

Mick Doohan was awesome...also that other Aussie before him....cannot remember his name now.

Jerez 1996

Mick Doohan was awesome...also that other Aussie before him....cannot remember his name now.

Blimey..your eye sight is going now as well.. what i meant was that it is a road so vehicles of all kinds can go on it. including large noisy trucks etc. ohhh and motorbikes.

Jerez 1996

Blimey..your eye sight is going now as well.. what i meant was that it is a road so vehicles of all kinds can go on it. including large noisy trucks etc. ohhh and motorbikes.

That cannot be what you meant because you stated after it..'he is not in a conservation zone'....roads are a necessary part of a NP...so therefore form part of the NP or conservation zone as you put it....why do they have a 60k speed limit in there then ??

Jerez 1996

Wayne Gardener
  • Like 1

Thanks to the OP and those involved with the trip for the great pics and vids!! Sure in inspiring.

I have driven through Kao Yai a couple of times in my Vigo packed with family members (wasn't me in the vid) but I would really like to do it on a nice bike. Here in Singapore I ride a Truimph Street Triple R which I would love pack off home there (which ain't going to happen, far to much messing around). So when I eventually give up the day job, which will be in about 15 years from now (two children to support and school), I will get a bike in Thailand.

Ride on!!

Thanks to the OP and those involved with the trip for the great pics and vids!! Sure in inspiring.

I have driven through Kao Yai a couple of times in my Vigo packed with family members (wasn't me in the vid) but I would really like to do it on a nice bike. Here in Singapore I ride a Truimph Street Triple R which I would love pack off home there (which ain't going to happen, far to much messing around). So when I eventually give up the day job, which will be in about 15 years from now (two children to support and school), I will get a bike in Thailand.

Ride on!!

Well, next time you're in Bangkok with some spare time you could rent a Kwacker 650 from Bangkok Bikes Rental (I know, it'll be disappointing compared to your Striple R, but whatcha gonna do?) and whack it up to the park. Cheers! Tony :)

Cheers Tony.

I like that, "whack it up to the park"!

It's certainly an option. At my home in Korat there are a number of bike shops, presumably most big bikes (if not all) will have no green book but there is a 1000/1100 Katana for sale across from the Sima Thani hotel which made me go all sentimental.

I have toyed with the idea of just getting a nice bike (legal bike that is) and keeping it in the house, it's just I,ld only get to use it once or twice a year.

I do like to dream.

Another dream is build a track bike, from one of the bikes for sale without a book. I used to do club racing for a few years in the UK which I became hooked on.

Similar dream is build bikes at my home (Streetfighter style).