Where Can I Get American Cigarettes ?

kdc1899

Smoking local tobacco products will man you up real quick.

Never know where supposed American name-brand cigs are originating from when sold here.

Laos? China? Who knows....

Real American blessed cigarettes can be acquired - look carefully.

You'll only when they are true American imports by looking for those official American seals of approval on each individual packet.

Thai cigs will kill you just as fast. Or probably faster if you tear off the filter.

I tear off the L&M si dangs. They arethe least offensive smokes I've come across here. The Swiss made Marlboros I get in Laos are nice but I can only bring in one carton at a time. There must be a place in Thailand I can get American made smokes. Anybody?

Thai cigs will kill you just as fast. Or probably faster if you tear off the filter.

This theory depends greatly on which killer alcoholic beverage that accompanies the Thai cigarette.

It's tried and true....

siam square, there is a shop there that sells american marlborough , and i can remember seeing the brand you are after

Thanks.

Do you know what side of the street the shop is on. Is it on a small soi near?

Name of shop?

Thanks again

sorry for late reply, opposite Siam Paragon, in the side shops, cant remember exact street, but it is at the end of the road, 2 shop to the end ( chinesse Place ) , its like a mom and pop store, only one there