Exciting Online Concept Launches First In Pattaya

FreePlayo

An intriguing new online concept has launched first in Pattaya, Thailand.

FreePlayo Pattaya is sponsored by local businesses who have committed cash, prize, and donation Rewards for users to claim using points won on the site. FreePlayo Rewards include cash, movie tickets, restaurant vouchers, bar tabs, sporting & recreational actitivities. entertainment, electronics, services, donations to charity, and much more.

To claim these Rewards, users need to collect FreePlayo points by selecting five logos on the home page of the website and clicking Playo. It takes less than a minute to play a game. Players who get all five sponsor logos correct win 5,000 FreePlayo points.

Played every day, FreePlayo points soon build up in the user's account and can be traded in for Rewards.

FreePlayo is 100% free to register and to play thanks to its sponsors. The new website has also integrated a strong corporate social responsibility (CSR) component and has formed a partnership with the Melissa Cosgrove Children's Foundation (MCCF).

MCCF's Tracy Cosgrove said: "FreePlayo is offering MCCF a great opportunity to get in front of a large audience repeatedly on a daily basis. And we appreciate the added value of FreePlayo's social media advocacy. The branding and marketing potential of this concept is huge! We're delighted to be the official charity partner of FreePlayo in Pattaya."

This really is a good thing, my problem was easly sorted by the company and already I have 300 points, enough for B300 bar tab at various pubs, or 2 cinema tickets,2 games of bowls, just to spend a few minites clicking logo's every 7 hours or so, it really works.

They even send an email to remind you its time to play again.

If anyone sends me their email I can recommend you and I get even more pointslicklips.gif , but of course you can just go to their website and register.

If you live in Pattaya, spend a bit of time on the PC everyday this is a must

Don't want to bore people but I just won 500 pionts in one hit, enough for B500 tab at Tequila Reef Cantina soi 7, seriously, get into this before to many people are playing, I now have 800 points in 3 days, its a simple no hassel thing to do, btw I have no connection with this company

Don't want to bore people but I just won 500 pionts in one hit, enough for B500 tab at Tequila Reef Cantina soi 7, seriously, get into this before to many people are playing, I now have 800 points in 3 days, its a simple no hassel thing to do, btw I have no connection with this company

trust me he says..

trust me he says..

It's true. Bartender100 doesn't have any connection with FreePlayo. And we're delighted he see the value in it! :-)

You may play first before you register. Simply click on five sponsor spots on our home page then click Playo. If you win points then register to keep them.

I dun like mexican.

Just in case you would like to know, here are all the current Rewards in the restaurant category: http://www.freeplayo...rds?filterbyCat=2"][]=2

We've got Mexican, American, Indian, Pizza/Italian, and "International". Vouchers range in value from 200-1,000 Baht (200-1,000 points).

Check it out!

Edited by FreePlayo

Hey this is Pattaya. How 'bout some free offs? Just saying ...

Are any of the rewards good for barfine refunds?

It's a family-friendly website. Of course the money you could save on a meal, or a few drinks, or a room in Buakhao or LK Metro or Koh Chang, or a day time activity, you could use for your preferred night time adventures :-)

Edited by FreePlayo

But I never go to Pattaya and always stay at the Hard Rock when I do....which is almost never.....does it work at hard rock ??

Hard Rock Hotel is a sponsor. All of their sponsored Rewards are for food & beverage outlets such as The Pizzeria, Soul Lounge, and Starz Diner, as well as entry to their Foam X Party.

Of course if you never go to Pattaya, then FreePlayo Pattaya probably isn't for you. In saying that, however, FreePlayo is sponsoring donation Rewards to the Melissa Cosgrove Children's Foundation that players can trade their points for. Players do not have to be in Pattaya to claim those particular donation Rewards.

Edited by FreePlayo

it looks like a really good idea!, can i bank my points, or are they only valid for a short while? , as i dont live in thailand full time, it would be great to bank to points so when i do come to pattaya, i wont have to spend a penny !

it looks like a really good idea!, can i bank my points, or are they only valid for a short while? , as i dont live in thailand full time, it would be great to bank to points so when i do come to pattaya, i wont have to spend a penny !

Hi Boater, Yes you can bank your points. Just continue to play regularly. Then when you start to plan your trip you can see what's available in the Rewards page.

i'm doing pretty well with this game

if i continue as i have in the last few days then that iphone will soon be mine!

Good luck with that. The race is on for that iPhone. The first person to raise the points and claim it, will get it! :-)

Just FYI: Another FreePlayo Reward has just been claimed now after someone claimed a movie ticket this morning.

A lucky player just traded in 1,000 FreePlayo points for a 1,000-Baht voucher at Alibaba Restaurant.

Get 20 points just for registering on our free website. Play our simple free game for even more points.

Edited by FreePlayo

So cannot answer my question re Hard Rock ??

it all depends, as from what i can see you can win from 5 points, to 5,000 points per game, per session...

so far , the most i win is 50 Points per game, but you never know, and only takes 2 mins of your time up twice a day....

i like the concept, just hope it doesnt disappear before i can claim my prizes and free food/booze !, i will be banking for 6 months !

• Like 1

So cannot answer my question re Hard Rock ??
it all depends, as from what i can see you can win from 5 points, to 5,000 points per game, per session... so far , the most i win is 50 Points per game, but you never know, and only takes 2 mins of your time up twice a day.... i like the concept, just hope it doesnt disappear before i can claim my prizes and free food/booze !, i will be banking for 6 months !

Thanks Boater!

Not all games you play will be winning games, so below I have listed how the points are awarded.

No logo - play again in eight hours

1 logo - play again now

2 logos - 5 points

3 logos - 50 points

4 logos - 500 points

5 logos - 5000 points

We will soon be upgrading the site with a new welcome screen that is more user friendly, and more clearly explains how the game works. Plus we will be launching a Thai-language version, so invite your Thai friends via the site to earn extra points.

We also have new features planned over the coming weeks and months. Your support will ensure we can not only survive but also develop and expand FreePlayo with more features, points, sponsors, and prizes.

REMOVED

However, we do indeed offer a novel way to advertise a product and brand a business. :-)

The registration confirmation email usually arrives very quickly -- within a minute or two -- although as with any similar process on other websites there can be delays.

You got 5 points this time, handydog. Maybe next time you will be luckier!

Edited by Rimmer
quote edited

has anyone ever won the 5,000 points? , i only ever seem to get 5 or 50 .... how does it decide if you get 0 correct or 5 correct?

Hi boater,

So far we have had at least five players get 5 out of 5 correct and win 5,000 points. A lot of people have got 4 out of 5 correct for 500 points.

Of course FreePlayo is a free game of chance. In saying that you may want to experiment with logo and sponsor spot combinations ... or not!

Is there a pattern? Is it purely random?

We're certainly not going to "give the game away"! :-)

Good luck!

Edited by FreePlayo

• 2 weeks later...

So let me get this straight....you play a game and win prizes? Gee, I hope you cleared with your legal team that this is not considered "gambling" because we know how neurotic the authorities can be about this.

And by the way, who is Mellisa Cosgrove bla bla....a properly registered and audited charity? You can never be too careful because this is Pattaya, you know.