Wolves Start Lfc Revolution

nellyp

I enjoy Nelly's posts. Although she has the memory retention of a goldfish.

Carmine my dear man, I am actually a bloke, the Nelly nickname coming from my days playing football and the after game shower. It's not that I have the memory of a gold fish it's just that like the sex you think I am, I change my mind from moment to moment. It all depends on new information, how my emotions are running, how tired I am, which way the wind is blowing and and which side of the bed I have alighted from. So as you can see it is all pretty technical stuff............. What was I on about again

Carmine my dear man, I am actually a bloke, the Nelly nickname coming from my days playing football and the after game shower. It's not that I have the memory of a gold fish it's just that like the sex you think I am, I change my mind from moment to moment. It all depends on new information, how my emotions are running, how tired I am, which way the wind is blowing and and which side of the bed I have alighted from. So as you can see it is all pretty technical stuff............. What was I on about again

Fascinating

Carmine my dear man, I am actually a bloke, the Nelly nickname coming from my days playing football and the after game shower.

So Nelly is an ironic nickname relating to your pecker?

Carmine my dear man, I am actually a bloke, the Nelly nickname coming from my days playing football and the after game shower.

No... a literal oneclap2.gif Everything in that post was supposed to be tongue in cheek. Please try not to take me too seriously, and my nickname is related to my real name which ends in nell.I'm from Japan and my first name is fuc_ki laugh.png Edited by nellyp

No... a literal oneclap2.gif Everything in that post was supposed to be tongue in cheek. Please try not to take me too seriously, and my nickname is related to my real name which ends in nell.I'm from Japan and my first name is fuc_ki laugh.png

A Liverpool fan with a sense of humour.. this is new...clap2.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Mick McCarthy sacked as Wolves manager

Mick McCarthy has been sacked as manager of Wolves after five-and-a-half years in charge at Molineux.

Club owner Steve Morgan has ended McCarthy's reign with yesterday's 5-1 home defeat to West Brom the final straw.

Some fans vented their anger towards the directors box during the game and a couple of hundred demonstrated outside the ground long after the final whistle.

http://www.thisislon...-with-wolves.do

Win

This is kind of sad. But I think McCarthy is more of a championship manager to be honest. Neil Warnock too, even though I love the bloke.

Personally, I've never liked Mick, so I'm glad to see the back of him. I now don't need to hear him drone on after a match. I agree, I like Warnock though.

This is kind of sad. But I think McCarthy is more of a championship manager to be honest. Neil Warnock too, even though I love the bloke.

Personally, I've never liked Mick, so I'm glad to see the back of him. I now don't need to hear him drone on after a match. I agree, I like Warnock though.

I like colin too. I'd like to see him back in the premier lleague