World Cup Draw...

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it was a joke , well done for pointing out the obvious , Crouch would still be 1st choice for Socceroos , if Heskey or Carlton Palmer were not available.... :D

:D Maybee he will unfortunatley pick up some kind of injury prior to coming, like knocking himself out on the door frame of the plane, causing him to tumble down the steps, what a tradgedy that would really be :o

As long as we have our two "Superstar" forwards playing we will be fine. :D

there is still plenty of time for somebody else to make a breakthrough into the England squad, as we do not have a plethora of talented strikers apart from Owen and Rooney. Defoe cant get a game for Spurs right now, and Bent is .. well bending along with his team. :D

Marlon Harewood is knocking em in for fun at west Ham right now, perhaps he will have cause to be knocking on Erricksons door!

Anyway, the SUN will pick the team anyway-they always have a big say in it dont they?

Old Croc - comparing yourself to the fly? :D Fly isn't even in your league mate - rest assured of that. :D

Yeh...and dont yaa forget it......U stick with ur English "mates" Old Croc....

The Fly :D

Fly, this is where your personality fails you (or at least one of your traits) :o This is all banter between people who love sport and you can still be "mates" with the opposition you know :D

Old Croc - comparing yourself to the fly? :D Fly isn't even in your league mate - rest assured of that. :D

Fly, this is where your personality fails you (or at least one of your traits) :o This is all banter between people who love sport and you can still be "mates" with the opposition you know :D

I agree..........Fly little kids should be seen and not heard. Please leave the men to their business about discussing sporting topics. If you ask Uncle George pretty please, he may start a little childrens forum just for you. Be a good boy and shut the <deleted> up

[

Well said Simmo! :o Welcome to the Aussie team. Your knowledge of soccer seems very sound

soccer...........says it all............typical arrogance from the southern softies, but you dont actually compete in many tournements that carry any weight....its ok waiting for the olympics to come around.......and all your premiership players are only fringe players at best.............as for your olympic winners, i suppose there quick due to their previous lives...............running from old bill............ :D

[

Well said Simmo! :D  Welcome to the Aussie team. Your knowledge of soccer seems very sound

soccer...........says it all............typical arrogance from the southern softies, but you dont actually compete in many tournements that carry any weight....its ok waiting for the olympics to come around.......and all your premiership players are only fringe players at best.............as for your olympic winners, i suppose there quick due to their previous lives...............running from old bill............ :D

:o Well said, there is no way the Ozzies are gonna "out-debate" their superiors on this or any other topic. Superfly I had never heard of you before but your posts are absolute drivel, so if you would be so awfully kind as to dissapear again that would be very convinient for us British people. Your compatriots seem to think you are Superman, but what are you "Super FLY" yes an insect and a horrible one at that, a FLY needs swatting. So go back to whence you came dear boy and don't bother us with your aimless meanderings, you see we are British and we don't rise to your bait.... but I suppose you have to have your say, it is a democratic forum after all :D

Who on earth rubbed their knob 3 times to summon you back????

Oh and by the way I am NOT FLAMING you, I will leave the flaming to you...unless you report me of course

[

Well said Simmo! :o  Welcome to the Aussie team. Your knowledge of soccer seems very sound

Whatever...I hope we play u in the World Cup......U got alot to say Beno1......

U are either with The Fly...or against The Fly......

The Fly awaits the World Cup

Against the Fly!!!! :D

Definately against Louis, for the Mighty Socceroos! :D:D

Against the Fly!!!! :o

I'm not with him or against him.............................I just try to ignore him. He is important to British sport though. Without him we might not have won the Ashes, or Hatton might not have prevailed. So I would not say he is entirely useless......................................................unless you are an Ozzie. I don't think he has made many friends there.

The Fly

Definately against Louis, for the Mighty Socceroos! :D:D

Yep, against the FLY (but can still mates with all the other Aussies on here) :D:burp:

If we don't get drawn in the same pot, i wish you all the best in your qualifying group :D

Whatever...I hope we play u in the World Cup......U got alot to say Beno1......

course i have....were' gonna win , all eyes on the draw tonight!!!!! and i do hope we play you, playing a team with a similar style will suite us even more..because there is no one better!!! better of sticking to ozzie rules..!

:o:D

What a P*** Erricsson can be,the TV is quoting him as saying he wants to avoid Holland and the Aussies,he should be saying we fear nobody.

Dude, you have to UNDERSTAND... Erickson is not ENGLISH is he?.... he spends so much time in the sack that is what he should get!.

We have a FANTASTIC chance next year, it is a waste of time debating with the Ozzies they are gonna be the "Scotland" of World Cups for many many years, we will never LIVE to see them make the semi finals, not in this lifetime, I mean look who they had to play to qualify.

When their foremost players are Mark Veruca, Harry Spewell and General Swarzkof (Shwazher- has to be German with a name like that anyway)what on earth has anybody got to fear from them?

I suggest the FLY shuts his big fat gob about football and saves it for Rugby and Cricket, as said already I dont think his fellow Ozzies like him that much, let alone us English. He should think of his fellow countrymen who on the whole are a fair lot (maybee excluding Bronco IMHO, although I have to be very careful about saying anything about him as he is a Mod, and gives me a hard time if I disagree with him or call him bad names).

Superpie is more than likely a Subbuteo freak. (Australia win every time)I dont like him much and personally will never react to a post of his as long as I am a TV member (before Bronco bans me!)

Chock Dee , you probably are a nice bloke in your REAL LIFE, to me you are just a TROLL out to cause trouble

Edited by ThaiPauly