Anyone Coming From Berlin To Thailand Soon?

Dario

Hi Berliners,

I bought some computer parts and software on Ebay Germany which were sent to my friend in Berlin. Unfortunately he's not coming to Thailand very soon.

Is there anyone around who is coming to Thailand this month and could take some of the things with him/her? They're all very small and not heavy at all. I would meet you at the airport at your arrival to pick the things up since I live in Don Muang and even give you a free ride to town. Just tell me how much you want for your service.

You can PM me or contact me straight at [email protected]

Remember the dangers of carrying packages for others into any country, particularly in Asia.  :o

42dc8ace18.jpg

cv

You are sure right. But here the person can inspect the merchandise before he decides to take it.

Moreover: another friend of mine said he will come from Berlin on the 27th and he has known me for years. So, the case is settled.

Remember the dangers of carrying packages for others into any country, particularly in Asia.  :o

42dc8ace18.jpg

cv

You are sure right. But here the person can inspect the merchandise before he decides to take it.

Moreover: another friend of mine said he will come from Berlin on the 27th and he has known me for years. So, the case is settled.

I think NOT