I"M Starting A New Topic

lonexpat

11.30 in the mornng. just left school and decided to have a coke or three. Sitting at a little, out of the way shop minding my own business [ as you do ] when a neanderthal looking type of gentleman walks by, I don"t make eye contact but it soon become obvious he"s spotted his prey. My name "s COLIN he says in a few decibles louder than the eardrum can take. And then, the dreaded moment,:i"ll have a drink with you.Now, i"ll have a drink with most people but when he said i"ve just sha**ed a right shi**er and she LOVED every minute of it I started to question my own exsistance in this life. Is this what we"re becoming? complete and utter imbiciles. IQ TEST. Where you from then? London! You know Micky Green? Can"t say I do. But but he comes from london.Sorry, don"t know him. Bobby Fish. Nope? Charlie Johnson?Nope. You"re not really from london are you? Look mate. London"s a big place. RIGHT. GET YA. THE NAME"S COLIN, LET EVERYONE KNOW I"M HERE. I"m sure peoples hearts will be fluttering with excitment. Last week saw the funeral of an ederly Thai in Karon.Now, as usual there were the normal grievence precedous IE.Drinking. eating. gambling and the enormous portable toilet bus.. Now this thing is as big as any bus or coach you"ve ever seen with a least ten toilets. An elderly couple got on and sat at the back thinking it was the bus to Phuket Town. Their anger at the bus driver only diminished an hour later when a Thai taking a piss informed them of their error. I need a good laugh so let"s have your stories boys and girls.

• Like 1