Thai Bride Reject Threatens To Kill Herself At British Embassy In Bangkok

webfact

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this sentence I found on another website from her says it all especially the word ....millionaire

Mrs Kanokrat wanted to enter the country to renew her residency permit and start divorce proceedings against her millionaire Scottish husband.

My wife just told me the thai side of the story from some thai websites that this guy have a son who is a high shot there and he is the one who orchestra d all that ( I mean blocking her from entering in the UK), She says that she wanted to be a reporter in the UK !!!passifier.gif AMAZINGLY there is another thai web site who claims that this lady already won her case !!!!

Now lets look deep into this, An old english gentleman marries a 42 yrs old Thai lady, then suddenly every thing goes down south for no clear reason !! ummmmm... some will claim it's the money that she is after which i might agree with SOME degree, But lets not forget that this old fool has his own share of this mockery, With no doubt that this case will be the talk of the town for some time from now ( 16 pages so far on this story ), Lets not forget that if she wins - and she might - alot of thai wives in the UK might take the same bath and the UK gov will find it self begging for money from neighboring countries violin.gif After all, She is asking for 2 Million pounds ( 100 million baht )! I wished i was a thai bride !intheclub.gif

Her LAWYER is seeking from the GOVERNMENT for blocking her re-entry,

not in the divorce proceedings. This has nothing to do with the old Scots wealth,

but her lawyer trying to make himself 1/3 of what he can get for her in the EU court.

Lawyer driven, latched on to her lost face for not being able to pull off her scam of the old coot.

I am not surprised his son is doing his best to protect the family assets from a gold digger.

A Thai Anna Nicole Smith comes to mind, but without the hooters.

So basically, She is seeking 2 mills UK pounds from the UK gov AND wants to get a fair cut out of her old guy !! ummmmm coffee1.gif

I think this sentence I found on another website from her says it all especially the  word ....millionaire

Mrs Kanokrat wanted to enter the country to renew her residency permit and start divorce proceedings against her millionaire Scottish husband.

My wife just told me the thai side of the story from some thai websites that this guy have a son who is a high shot there and he is the one who orchestra d all that ( I mean blocking her from entering in the UK), She says that she wanted to be a reporter in the UK !!!passifier.gif AMAZINGLY there is another thai web site who claims that this lady already won her case !!!!

Now lets look deep into this, An old english gentleman marries a 42 yrs old Thai lady, then suddenly every thing goes down south for no clear reason !! ummmmm... some will claim it's the money that she is after which i might agree with SOME degree, But lets not forget that this old fool has his own share of this mockery, With no doubt that this case will be the talk of the town for some time from now ( 16 pages so far on this story ), Lets not forget that if she wins - and she might - alot of thai wives in the UK might take the same bath and the UK gov will find it self begging for money from neighboring countries violin.gif After all, She is asking for 2 Million pounds ( 100 million baht )! I wished i was a thai bride !intheclub.gif

This news goes hand in hand with the report on Thai TV news two nights ago that reported the temperature in the UK as being -45C, and said with a straight face too, and in prime time!

-40 at Primrose Hill in London, according to France 24....

Tough bunch

Doesn't it bother anyone that the kilt maker married this las 3 times? twice in LOS and once in the UK-they were in love, how can he simply call the border folks and have her denied access for a visa ? What if I don't like someone is it really that easy to make a call and they are blocked ? Imagine the fools who will make idle threats in the heat of the moment "I'll have you deported" IMHO this old kilt maker is trying to protect his assests and is using the visa section. She is married to a Brit and in my mind should be allowed to "visit" the UK to take care of business-divorce, if she takes him for a bath well then it is his fault ?

Did not read all 16 pages of this thread but.....

Motives aside from either party I agree.

Also after watching the video it seems all the UK Embassy is saying is she is denied a spouse visa because she has no intention of living with a spouse there.

Seems to me all she needs to do is apply for a visa which is proper for her purpose.

She could say she wants a tourist or business visa based on legal business that may only be conducted/concluded there where she is legally married.

If not then how will she be legally divorced in the place where she was legally married?

Curious case.....again motives of both parties aside

Edited by flying

I think that if this case hits the law courts, the case for the defense should centre on compensating the dear lady for loss of income during her failed marriage.

I'll be generous and estimate that a lady of such looks, personality and age might get 1 night a week at 1,500B from a suitably innebriated customer.

THB75,000.

Tough bunch

Doesn't it bother anyone that the kilt maker married this las 3 times? twice in LOS and once in the UK-they were in love, how can he simply call the border folks and have her denied access for a visa ? What if I don't like someone is it really that easy to make a call and they are blocked ? Imagine the fools who will make idle threats in the heat of the moment "I'll have you deported" IMHO this old kilt maker is trying to protect his assests and is using the visa section. She is married to a Brit and in my mind should be allowed to "visit" the UK to take care of business-divorce, if she takes him for a bath well then it is his fault ?

Also after watching the video it seems all the UK Embassy is saying is she is denied a spouse visa because she has no intention of living with a spouse there.

Seems to me all she needs to do is apply for a visa which is proper for her purpose.

She could say she wants a tourist or business visa based on legal business that may only be conducted/concluded there where she is legally married.

If not then how will she be legally divorced in the place where she was legally married?

Sure, but she is not doing herself any favours to obtain any kind of visa, carrying on the way she is.

• Like 1

Tough bunch

Personally i don't think they will grant her this visa ( tourist ) either, She showed a weird attitude of threatening to kill her self in front of an embassy !! will, Which crazy country will welcome such a woman ?!

Edited by Amr

I suspect she is one of those who might have sold her body for money before she found that rich husband. She deserves it. This is typically the reason why most counties in this world wants Thai people to apply for a visa, before we can step on the plan. To prevent us from selling sex in their counties.

I could be wrong.

I think this sentence I found on another website from her says it all especially the word ....millionaire

This news goes hand in hand with the report on Thai TV news two nights ago that reported the temperature in the UK as being -45C, and said with a straight face too, and in prime time!

-40 at Primrose Hill in London, according to France 24....

Not to digress but, the coldest temperature EVER recorded in the UK was -26 degrees, in Scotland it was -27 but that was in 1896! So..., !!

I bet the Scotsman wishes it was this simple.

"Malaysia permits text message divorce"

http://news.bbc.co.u...fic/3100143.stm

Getting a quickie divorce has taken on a whole new meaning in Malaysia after it was decided that a man can divorce his wife with a text message.

The government's adviser on religious affairs, the man who counsels Malaysia's Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad, said as long as the message was clear and unambiguous it was valid under Islamic Sharia law.

"SMS is just another form of writing," Dr Abdul Hamid Othman was quoted by the New Straits Times daily newspaper as saying.

The decision follows a Malaysian court's ruling on Thursday in favour of a man who served divorce on his wife via a text message.

Edited by wxyz

Tough bunch

Threatening to commit suicide in front of the British Embassy if she didn't get her way,

removed the last of her limited credibility.

Edited by animatic

The decision follows a Malaysian court's ruling on Thursday in favour of a man who served divorce on his wife via a text message.

Whoa, that's harsh! I've heard about breakups via text but divorce...

Wonder what happens if the intended reciever has an app that blocks texts from the sender. Is it still valid?

When I get as bitter and angry as most people on this thread I'll be looking to kill myself. I'd say there are many old men on here who have been burned by bar girls and the like.

If you are in your 60'6-70's and with a girl 30 years younger than you then yes she is only interested in the money. At the end when she tries to get the money out of you then put it down to the bill for years of services rendered.

This thread brings in the perfect confluence of discontents: the bitter divorcees who have since had a relationship with a nut bar issan princess and the anti immigrant immigrants who complain about foreigners 'back home' from their computer screens somewhere in Thailand...

See them here all the time. People who complain that their own country is now full of people who don't speak their language. Yet they live here and can hardly speak a word of Thai. The sad thing is they don't have the brains to work out the irony of what they are saying.

• Like 1

Two million pounds as a divorce settlement from a retired Kilt maker? I think I'm going to piss myself from laughing so hard.

First, any moneys divided in a divorce would come from joint earnings DURING THE MARRIAGE and then would be split 50 / 50. I dare say the old fellow didn't produce four million in kilts during this short soiree. Just another slapper trying to keep the scam going.

• Like 2

It is a good example of why western men should never get married to Thai's expecially isan .

Thai's marry 45-75 y/old semi retired or retired farangs for their money /oseas residency and work rights and the prized possession of a farang passport.

Thais never marry farang for love or companionship. The reason they work bar or go on the net is to get away from their dreadful Thai men.

Find a retired farang with 2 income streams and jump on the money train.

Its that simple.

If it were up to me i would ban all Thai -farang marriages.

Its always one -way with thais. What we can give them not what they can give us.

In my opinion the British are the most gullible when it comes to marriages in the tropics.

I CONGRATULATE the British government for taking a tough stance. She is a parasite...dump her.

Not so!! I've been married to a Thai 23 years my junior for 15 years. She's a gem and I wouldn't change her for the world. Genuine marriages do exist I have friends who have been married 20 and 29 years with no problems and obvious genuine affection for each other. If we broke up tomorrow I can honestly say that I've had 15 years of happiness which is dam_n site more that I had in a previous marriage with an Engish woman.

• Like 1

It is a good example of why western men should never get married to Thai's expecially isan .

Thai's marry 45-75 y/old semi retired or retired farangs for their money /oseas residency and work rights and the prized possession of a farang passport.

Thais never marry farang for love or companionship. The reason they work bar or go on the net is to get away from their dreadful Thai men.

Its that simple.

Its always one -way with thais. What we can give them not what they can give us.

In my opinion the British are the most gullible when it comes to marriages in the tropics.

I CONGRATULATE the British government for taking a tough stance. She is a parasite...dump her.

Not so!! I've been married to a Thai 23 years my junior for 15 years. She's a gem and I wouldn't change her for the world. Genuine marriages do exist I have friends who have been married 20 and 29 years with no problems and obvious genuine affection for each other. If we broke up tomorrow I can honestly say that I've had 15 years of happiness which is dam_n site more that I had in a previous marriage with an Engish woman.

I second that statement.

Sure, there are a lot of people with bad experiences but I wonder how many of those were either rushed into, involved bar girls or both.

Its that simple.

I second that statement.

Sure, there are a lot of people with bad experiences but I wonder how many of those were either rushed into, involved bar girls or both.

The exceptions that PROVE the rule. It is faulty logic to say it has not happened to me and therefore it is not happening. Just because something has not happened to you, yet, does not mean it is not happening to the majority. There are cases where the farang has been married to a Thai for a long time in blissful ignorance and then finds out she has stolen all his money and has a Thai guy or guys on the side. Once he realizes this, and confronts her, he usually ends up dead and they will call it a suicide. The Thai lady will be quoted as saying he was depressed and he killed himself.

This could have easily happened to the Scotsman had he stayed in Thailand.

In fact this couple look very similar to the OP.

Thai bride and her lover ... just weeks after he predicted his own violent death

http://www.dailymail...lent-death.html

Trouble started just four months ago when Beeston, married nine years to his 42-year-old Thai wife Wacheerawan, nicknamed 'Wanna', discovered that she had cashed in all the property he had bought in Thailand at a local bank.

Edited by wxyz

Its that simple.

I second that statement.

The exceptions that PROVE the rule. It is faulty logic to say it has not happened to me and therefore it is not happening. Just because something has not happened to you, yet, does not mean it is not happening to the majority. There are cases where the farang has been married to a Thai for a long time in blissful ignorance and then finds out she has stolen all his money and has a Thai guy or guys on the side. Once he realizes this, and confronts her, he usually ends up dead and they will call it a suicide. The Thai lady will be quoted as saying he was depressed and he killed himself.

Thai bride and her lover ... just weeks after he predicted his own violent death

Trouble started just four months ago when Beeston, married nine years to his 42-year-old Thai wife Wacheerawan, nicknamed 'Wanna', discovered that she had cashed in all the property he had bought in Thailand at a local bank.

The above is akin to bar stool gossip and little more, why not have a survey of the facts based on articles that appear in the Daily Mail ot the Sun for goodness sake - it's all just hearsay and opinion and has very little basis in fact. As far as I can tell from wxyz's posts in this thread he doesn't like Thai females period and wants everyone else here to share his tainted view, what happened wxyz, get ripped off by a bar girl? BTW wxyz, do you actually live here, or are you like a previous poster who cast his wealth of Thai knowledge over this thread from afar, having visited here previously on holiday!

• Like 1

Let's be civil toward one another. Personal remarks about other posters are considered to be baiting and/or inflammatory.

You are welcome to disagree with the post, but exercise care in your remarks about the poster.

Thanks

I second that statement.

The above is akin to bar stool gossip and little more, why not have a survey of the facts based on articles that appear in the Daily Mail ot the Sun for goodness sake - it's all just hearsay and opinion and has very little basis in fact. As far as I can tell from wxyz's posts in this thread he doesn't like Thai females period and wants everyone else here to share his tainted view, what happened wxyz, get ripped off by a bar girl? BTW wxyz, do you actually live here, or are you like a previous poster who cast his wealth of Thai knowledge over this thread from afar, having visited here previously on holiday!

It is a fact that he is dead and surprisingly the wife and lover were sentenced to life.

At least 17 Britons have been murdered in Thailand since 2003 – including Toby Charnaud, brutally slain by his Thai wife. Now, his family want to know why our Government is so reluctant to warn that the 'Land of Smiles' is one of the most dangerous places on earth for its British residents

BY ANDREW SPOONER SUNDAY 13 JANUARY 2008

http://www.independe...ere-769640.html

http://www.thaivisa....beeston-murder/

Mr Beeston's wife and Channondon were sentenced to life behind bars.

http://www.harboroug...urder_1_1538529

Mr Beeston's wife and Channondon were sentenced to life behind bars.

http://www.harboroug...urder_1_1538529

And there is Toby Charnaud

Brit killed and barbecued after split from Thai bride

A former public schoolboy was barbecued by his Thai wife after divorcing her when she ran up massive gambling debts, a court heard.

Toby Charnaud, 41, was clubbed to death with an iron bar and wooden staves by relatives of his ex-wife, Pannada Laoruang.

http://www.dailymail...Thai-bride.html

http://www.theyworkf...07-03-27b.411.0

http://www.jamesgray...harnaud-s-death

At least 17 Brits murdered in Thailand since 2003, as a ratio of deaths to visitors that number, as a percentage, is so low that it is absolutely meaningless. Anyway, this thread is not about the murder of Brits in Thailand, as much as some posters would like it to be otherwise, it's about divorce and the BA application of visa regulations.

At least 17 Brits murdered in Thailand since 2003, as a ratio of deaths to visitors that number, as a percentage, is so low that it is absolutely meaningless. Anyway, this thread is not about the murder of Brits in Thailand, as much as some posters would like it to be otherwise, it's about divorce and the BA application of visa regulations.

Only 3 years, and only counting Brits. "226 average annual deaths of British citizens in Thailand."

In the years 2003 to 2006, 17 of these victims were UK nationals, according to the FCO.

Thailand has one of the world's highest per-capita murder rates – when the UN last counted it in 2000, it stood at 5,140 per year

On average, about 50 civilian UK nationals are murdered around the world each year (excluding terrorist attacks). This means that almost 10 per cent of all murders of Britons abroad are committed in Thailand – a chilling figure, given that Thailand comprises only 0.6 per cent of all foreign travel from UK shores.

However, what can be speculated with some confidence is that of the 226 average annual deaths of British citizens in Thailand recorded by the FCO, a large percentage are in Pattaya.

http://www.independe...ere-769640.html

Edited by wxyz

Valentines day....damned if she does, damned if she doesn't ... that was a well thunked out conundrum on her part.

She won't off herself, crazy but not that stupid. I'd be curious how many people show up to take videos.

If there is a middle-aged farang guy present she might be so busy laying her hustle on him she'll be distracted. If you want her to ignore you wear a kilt.

biggrin.png