Buying Clothes Which Aren'T Tiny Petite Thai Sizes?!

phuturatica

It is possible to find larger clothes in Platinum fashion mall there are a few "large women" shops but not sure if they may be too large!

I have a friend with big feet, she's not very tall but she's got big feet and she says she asks the lady boys where they buy their shoes.

Good info/advice. I am a crossdressing guy and I have found out that there are women's shoes sized 41 and even 42 at several shops at the Platinum Mall.

• 2 weeks later...

My eyes caught this topic and I "ran" through the comments and I'm most surprised none of the Ladies mentioned that the OP can visit or buy online with H&M in Bangkok.

http://www.hm.com/th/ prices in THB and website is both in Thai and English

http://www.hm.com/th/sizeguide?show=sizeguide_ladies size guide

http://www.hm.com/th/store-locator 2 stores in Bangkok

Although not in Thailand, my wife always buy online and never visits any store of H&M.

Their shipping is correct, very fast and returning any items is absolutely no problem.

The prices are also very attractive, next to the good quality.

I suppose H&M Thailand also send online ordered items if one creates a profile but I'm not sure about that.

Good luck wai.gif

By the way, it is amazing and upsetting how expensive (except during sales periods) products of brands like H&M, Mango and Zara are here in Thailand. In my country, Turkey, we have got those brands too, and they are not that cheap ; but compared to the ones here in Thailand, they are still much cheaper.

Edited by JemJem

By the way, it is amazing and upsetting how expensive (except during sales periods) products of brands like H&M, Mango and Zara are here in Thailand. In my country, Turkey, we have got those brands too, and they are not that cheap ; but compared to the ones here in Thailand, they are still much cheaper.

I disagree what H&M (Swedish brand) is concerned but I can't judge about Mango and Zara (both Spanish brands) since they are not on the cheaper side.

H&M delivers good quality at a good price and certainly isn't expensive like you claim.

It they would be, they wouldn't be one of the most successful fashion brands, worldwide wink.png

BTW: for the Ladies: thumbsup.gif

MANGO THAILAND:

http://shop.mango.com/TH/mango

ZARA THAILAND:

http://www.zara.com/...servlet/home/th

and, to be fair, a link posted by another Lady poster Lindasays:

FOREVER-PRETTY (online shopping only)

http://www.forever-pretty.com/index.php/default/all-collections/apparel.html

Edited by LaoPo

Thanks, and I respect your opinion of course, Laopo, but anyway here in Thailand, I usually go for 100 percent local products, as they are much cheaper than brands like Zara and Mango ; and are often of good quality. Just today, I have bought cool, stylish minishorts (of a little-known local brand) for 350 baht at a shop at Century 21 Mall in Asoke.

Thanks, and I respect your opinion of course, Laopo, but anyway here in Thailand, I usually go for 100 percent local products, as they are much cheaper than brands like Zara and Mango ; and are often of good quality. Just today, I have bought cool, stylish minishorts (of a little-known local brand) for 350 baht at a shop at Century 21 Mall in Asoke.

thumbsup.gif good for you; "cool, stylish minishorts", sounds cool indeed but don't you have problems hiding "something", wearing your minishorts, meaning that people will see you're a man?

Sorry, but I have no experience wearing minishorts; that's why I ask.

thumbsup.gif good for you; "cool, stylish minishorts", sounds cool indeed but don't you have problems hiding "something", wearing your minishorts, meaning that people will see you're a man?

It is not really a problem if one is careful :) I don't go for TOO short ones anyway.

I do it because of the feel-good effect, AS WELL AS in a sort of 'rebellious way' (I mean, why do some items have to be in the monopoly of female users ?).

Anyway, I usually have some budget-limits regarding items I buy here (I stretch it a bit sometimes of course....hehe). For example, for shorts, 500 baht; for boots 1,000 baht; for t-shirts, 300 baht.

It is not really a problem if one is careful smile.png I don't go for TOO short ones anyway.

I do it because of the feel-good effect, AS WELL AS in a sort of 'rebellious way' (I mean, why do some items have to be in the monopoly of female users ?).

Anyway, I usually have some budget-limits regarding items I buy here (I stretch it a bit sometimes of course....hehe). For example, for shorts, 500 baht; for boots 1,000 baht; for t-shirts, 300 baht.

Interesting

post-9261-0-16098800-1358345710_thumb.jpThere are some new factory outlets in Muang Thong Thani near Impact Arena. There is Minor Outlet, Adidas, and Sports Maximize with a Nike outlet coming soon. The outlets are open daily from 10:00 am to 7:30 pm. In Minor Outlet there's clothing by Esprit, Bossini, and Gap, and it's U.S. sizes. Tel. 02-980-7716 thru 19. Address 101/1 Popular Rd., Pak Kret, Nonthaburi. Also Thailand Mega Show 2013 at Impact starts this Saturday and they will also have GAP, Bossini, and Esprit clothes. Jan. 19-27, 2013 Hall 1-8, 11:00 - 21:00

• 9 months later...

fitne is not a diet drink per se, it is a laxative drink, so I guess your body just doesn't absorb any nutrition

Is it possible for something to go in one end & come out the other without your body absorbing what was nutritious in it?

I do think it is possible that we do carry too much waste in our intestines due to constant intakes.

I once fasted for 15 days & yet had a bowel movement everyday. I know a woman who fasted much longer & had the same results.

That does make me wonder. about our systems ability to rid waste in a timely fashion.

That article I linked said this about the active ingredient,

The back of the bag says that each 2.65 gramme tea bag contains 1500mg of Senna leaves, 500 mg of Senna pods, green tea leaves, and 150 mg of Garcinia Atroviridis. Garcinia Atroviridis is a hydroxy citric acid, which is a natural substance that is extracted from the rind of the fruit of the Garcinia Cambogia tree. It is apparently non-toxic and has been used for generations for appetite suppressing and weight loss.

I was curious as my wife drinks this so I also looked it up & found this article interesting. Although it is just an experimental test on animals..

http://thescipub.com...ptsp.2010.65.70

Personally I have never used it & prefer drinking some form of psyllium husk fiber at bedtime.

Having done so for some 30 years now I feel it has benefits

Aaargh! I tried this once, just once, one cup only, and I shat my lungs out for 2 days straight till I could hardly sit anymore.

My body severely dislikes Senna - too bad I didn't read the ingredients list before I drank a cup facepalm.gif

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can never find anything to fit me at Platinum, Pratunam, Indra Square or any other of the markets. I cannot spend much, so I have been going to Big C, opposite Central World. They have clothes in sizes S, M, L, and XL. I know for sure S will not fit me ( am a UK 10/12 ), and it is pure guesswork which of M, L, or XL will work best for me, but they have nice big fitting rooms and I try before I buy. Also they have lots of things in cool comfortable 100% cotton. I cannot bear synthetics in the heat, and most of the freesize stuff is made of synthetics, so it stretches (but usually not enough for me to get into it anyway).

I am 5ft 9in tall, so I have to forget about skirt lengths. They are either going to be ankle-length, or mid-thigh. I have given up caring about showing my knees when standing, and short skirts are nice and cool.

I may be too late to add to this post but I have found a couple of sections in Central Chidlom that do larger clothes. I am a UK 14/16. The sizes are totally different but they do fit and go much larger than me. They are called 'Sophie', Simplicity and Estimate. They are all grouped together. Some of the clothes are a bit expensive but look out for the sales. Some of the staff will even tell you about the discount vouchers to save you money.

Lots of linen and cotton. From shorts to Jeans and dresses.

Also an outlet called Portman which is also in Central and in Mega BangNa.

A spanish outlet called Trucco which are in some of the other malls.

I also can buy 2xxl in Tesco's and as someone else says Big C for cheap tops.

There is an outlet called the casualist. Its a man's consession but I got some nice shorts and a shirt there.

Hope this helps.

The problem I find is that larger sizes are designed for fat Thai women, not for Westerners, so they still don't fit me. The only difference is that instead of being too small everywhere, they are too big in some places and too small in others (and in the case of dresses/skirts, still too short in length). Big difference in how heavier Thai women are proportioned and how the average western woman is....sad.png