Airport To Patong Beach

bomber

There is no bus to Patong,but there is a bus to Phuket City, infrequently.

Limo from inside airport 550 baht.

Or better still go outside of arrivals. Walk across the car park center left and get a multi coloured Meter Taxi.Easy to spot.,A lot cheaper even though they/you have to pay a small fee on leaving the airport.I think I paid 400 baht in total to Patong in november. :o

I got a shuttle for 200 bht from the airport but you will ride with about 6-8 other people. They will stop at different hotels so depending where yours is located determines the length of the trip. One catch, they stop at a travel office owned by or in business with the shuttle company. If you don't have reservations they try to get you to take a recomended hotel that they get commission from. I had a place so it just added 30 minutes to my trip. My trip back I took a private car and it cost me 650 bht plus tip.

Agree, avoid the limo service. They really need to break up the mafia practices of those companies quickly. Next the tuk-tuk mafia!

Meter taxi will soon also be allowed directly outside arrivals, let's see!

Also avoid booking your hotel via their reservation agents.... a waste of time and definately not the best deals around!

• 3 weeks later...