• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

51800 i was quoted. not so bad. 6 yrs ago i bought 125i wave for 48500

the new ones supposed to be more fuel effiecient ,50+ km per litre i read

Yamaha elagance 135 is around the same price with 50,000 km warranty ,bigger wheels (16" over 14" s on the click ) ,bigger storage box and a bit faster ....but it drinks more juice than a click

cant have it allways i supppose :)

Elegance nowadays also offers tubeless tyres as standard and included - if you order alloy wheels. And the Elegance uses far less fuel than you might suppose, in spite of a carb - does better than my Hayate 125Fi by 10%. Let's not forget that the Nouvo Elegance 135 is liquid cooled and can afford very tight specs.

But I'd like to see a picture of the storage of the new Click125i. May check it out at a dealer today out of curiosity.

i bought click 125i on saturday from Ladprao 101 honda dealer, 49.000baht for street-tune up and 54.500baht for forward, i bought forward with (alloy wheels ) red one, i paid 10.000baht cash and 2.770 baht X 24 months ( included 2 years insurance + registration )

on some forum i read about 52km per litre and not found details about power but it is very nice and has big stroge, you can put full helmet inside, i filled and it takes 5.1litre and on digital speedometer it has 8 level, i used 30km now and still show 8 level, i think it will use less than 2litre and it is very strong, in short way i can make my speed 30km to 90km less than 10seconds and it will make around 130km

i bought click 125i on saturday from Ladprao 101 honda dealer, 49.000baht for street-tune up and 54.500baht for forward, i bought forward with (alloy wheels ) red one, i paid 10.000baht cash and 2.770 baht X 24 months ( included 2 years insurance + registration )

on some forum i read about 52km per litre and not found details about power but it is very nice and has big stroge, you can put full helmet inside, i filled and it takes 5.1litre and on digital speedometer it has 8 level, i used 30km now and still show 8 level, i think it will use less than 2litre and it is very strong, in short way i can make my speed 30km to 90km less than 10seconds and it will make around 130km

130kmph from a click ? is it modified ?

alternator starter is the same as the PCX, i.e. the starter gear never disengages, and the starter motor becomes the generator once the engine is running. on the old click/airblade/scoop engines, the starter just started the engine then the gear disengaged (part of the drive assembly), it had a separate alternator (part of the flywheel assembly) to charge the battery and run the electrics. 2 separate systems are now 1.

this is the same as the old PCX, makes me think the new click engine is the old PCX engine... and the new PCX engine is the same as the old except bored and stroked.

this is all probably clarified in the "new honda" thread, but i haven't read the whole thing yet.

alternator starter is the same as the PCX, i.e. the starter gear never disengages, and the starter motor becomes the generator once the engine is running. on the old click/airblade/scoop engines, the starter just started the engine then the gear disengaged (part of the drive assembly), it had a separate alternator (part of the flywheel assembly) to charge the battery and run the electrics. 2 separate systems are now 1.

this is the same as the old PCX, makes me think the new click engine is the old PCX engine... and the new PCX engine is the same as the old except bored and stroked.

this is all probably clarified in the "new honda" thread, but i haven't read the whole thing yet.

does that mean the 125 pcx engine is now the honda click 125i ?

and the pcx 125 is finished in favour of the pcx 150 ?

Nice bikes the new Click. Think I'm gonna sell the little Fino and get myself one. Fino just uses far too much fuel.

Nice bikes the new Click. Think I'm gonna sell the little Fino and get myself one. Fino just uses far too much fuel.

how much does it use ? have you ever measured it ?

I'm curious about this bike too, might sell my 1 year old Mio 125 GTX but i seriously doubt this new click will hit 135kmh.

The new click now equals the displacement of my Mio 125 and the Mio will max out at 110kmh, even if the New click had the claimed 30% more power and torque i think 120kmh would be it's max. But hey it's a city bike, a bike for nipping to 7/11 and the local beach on, so my reasons for buying it would be if it's more economical (looking forward to reports on this later) and it's over all styling and fuel range :)

i filled my tank and paid 180baht, it is about 5.1liter and has 8 level and i am 30.0km now, and news for honda owners who has injection model, can buy free fuel on 9 february from honda dealer, only injection honda, not need to be new, all can, only pay 1 baht and they will full your tank

i filled my tank and paid 180baht, it is about 5.1liter and has 8 level and i am 30.0km now, and news for honda owners who has injection model, can buy free fuel on 9 february from honda dealer, only injection honda, not need to be new, all can, only pay 1 baht and they will full your tank

1 thb per tank? i have a few hondas that could need a full tank ;)

yes 1 baht but only for injection honda, carburator not, i bought my bike saturday and they said come on 9th and tell your friends but only injection

I think sumet cycle and some other honda dealers had this promo last year

what a wonderful idea ,hello kawasaki ? are you listening ? :)

yes 1 baht but only for injection honda, carburator not, i bought my bike saturday and they said come on 9th and tell your friends but only injection

what a wonderful idea ,hello kawasaki ? are you listening ? smile.png

We are doing it this year, but we are holding it at my brother-in-law's branch (Ake Cycle) on Saturday, April 11th. He is just north of us on Tiwanon Rd. behind Mueng Tong Thani. I'll get the GPS coordinates and post them here.

We are doing it this year, but we are holding it at my brother-in-law's branch (Ake Cycle) on Saturday, April 11th. He is just north of us on Tiwanon Rd. behind Mueng Tong Thani. I'll get the GPS coordinates and post them here.

is it given in the form of vouchers or is the gas actually at the honda dealerships ?

is it given in the form of vouchers or is the gas actually at the honda dealerships ?

You get the gas directly from the participating dealers.

Here in Chiang Mai, they're asking 48,900 for spoked Click without combi-brake.

Although the engine report above suggests idle/stop is possible on the new engine, I do not know if it will be featured on this 125i ??????

Nor, of one selects the alloy wheels, if they will be equipped with tubeless tyres????

I belive the underseat storage to be superior to many bikes, but not the Elegance or Hayate (or PCX + the airblade is hard to measure).

C

Taken all around the price points are very close to my Suzuki Hayate 125I. I did not ask about a rear rack for a top box or the new Click, but there is an unusual (to me) three bolt arrangement for the passanger grab-bar, so buyers may wish to check about availability if this is important to them.

how much does it use ? have you ever measured it ?

I've kind of measured it.

My friend has a Scoopy, yes I know it's not the click, the engines are pretty much the same except the Honda being Fi.

Over 100 Km the Honda is around 33% cheaper on fuel as well as being quicker (not necessarily faster) and considerably smoother.

This is what I'm basing my opinion on and a Fi bike of same or very similar engine size is always going to be more economical.

I'm filling the Fino 2-3 times a week so there is a saving to be made over time with the newer bike.

The fino is only 10 months old so should have at least a reasonable resale value.