Enrolling In A Thai Uni

nellyp

I have to show the TCT that I am furthering my education to get a teachers licence. I am looking into on-line degrees but they are too expensive for me at the moment. To get around this I am thinking about enrolling in a rajaphat on the Thai side to get proof of enrolment, and hopefully get the licence. I can then take a bit more time finding the right course for myself. My Thai is not good enough to learn anything in the uni or I would try that. Do you think this is feasible? Or do you know of any course I could take here(on-line preferably as I am in the Roiet area) that would be in English and not cost as much as the on-line courses from the UK, USA etc.

Cheers

Edited by nellyp

I would question whether or not a University would accept you into a Thai program if you don't speak Thai. There are universities that are not too expensive where you can do on-line degrees. One of our teachers will be (if accepted) taking an on-line course from a University in the Philippines.

I would question whether or not a University would accept you into a Thai program if you don't speak Thai. There are universities that are not too expensive where you can do on-line degrees. One of our teachers will be (if accepted) taking an on-line course from a University in the Philippines.

This sounds interesting, do you know where the exams would take place? Or do you have any other info? I will look on the net anyway but if my search can be a bit more refined it would help me a lot.

Cheers

Unfortunately, I don't know which schools in the Philippines. I only know that one of the teachers is looking into it.

If/when I get further details, I will post them.

Thanks. I have been on-line and it looks like an open university, but I cannot get details as yet

Was looking into Thai universities as although she speaks thai and is half thai has been in intentional schools her whole life before she was accepted into a us university for my daughter and all the big ones in Bangkok, have full english programs

Chulaongkorn, http://www.chula.ac.th/cuen/index.htm , Mahidol, http://www.mahidol.a...er_graduate.htm Assumtion,http://www.au.edu/ all .

For non Thais it runs about 200,000 baht/year

then u need add a place to live an food and books etc

Edited by phuketrichard
  • Like 1

I am returning for good to BKK this March and will be attending Assumption University. It will be 14K U.S. for the MBA program. All English speaking Professors. Very reasonably priced even though I realize your daughter is probably applying for her BA or BS.

Edited by Bakeman