Immigration Queuing System

chiang mai

I've been trying for over a week to get an advance booking but my browser is never able to conect to their system, one possibility is that their site is down, anyone?

I've tried disabling my firewall software and have tried different browsers, all with the same result, it seems unlikely that the problem is on my end so am keen to know if anyone else can access the site.

Thanks

Yes, it works. I have just made a reservation a few minutes ago.

I used the following address: http://chiangmaiimm....dex.php/en.html

Then in the left column, try to find 'Sevice' (sic), click on 'queue online' and stay in the Thai language. The English page doest not work. However, the queue reservation system is in English, even in the Thai page.

Good luck !

I just checked it worked for me but the only opening it showed for the rest of the month was 11:00 next Monday.

The problem is it only allows 6 bookings the last time I renewed my retirement visa I was number 17 in line and the numbers after me were told to come back in the afternoon. I might add that I got there before 8:00 to get that number.

I was talking with a fellow I met there who had to get his renewed and his wife had to also renew her's they only needed one number as they were taking together.

Edited by hellodolly

I was talking with a fellow I met there who had to get his renewed and his wife had to also renew her's they only needed one number as they were taking together.

I did that way last year, but the Officer complained that I had only one number for my wife and myself. Maybe, they need as many numbers as possible to justify their work. This year, I have made 2 reservations.

Yes, it works. I have just made a reservation a few minutes ago.

I used the following address: http://chiangmaiimm....dex.php/en.html

Then in the left column, try to find 'Sevice' (sic), click on 'queue online' and stay in the Thai language. The English page doest not work. However, the queue reservation system is in English, even in the Thai page.

Good luck !

Thanks SZ, I believe that's the answer - thanks everyone else for your input.

This url gets you directly to the online queue

http://chiangmaiimm....ue-online.htmln

Out of curiosity, I checked for the next available opening and it was March 27th.

Link doesn't seem to work for me

You're right. I did a copy/paste of the link but somehow an "n" was added at the end of the link.

The link brings you directly to the online queue calendar (when it works).

Here it is again -----> http://chiangmaiimm....eue-online.html

I did that way last year, but the Officer complained that I had only one number for my wife and myself. Maybe, they need as many numbers as possible to justify their work. This year, I have made 2 reservations.

They have an hours slot. My renewal took 15 minutes and whilst I was hanging around for something else I saw the lady disappear, probably phoning or eating.....she returned at 1055. Of course they don't want two together, how will they be able to get their personal stuff done if they use the full hour?

If you want to be in and out quickly without any questions, have impeccable paperwork, so the immigration person has no need to clarify anything and will be very happy to get some free time.

Edited by uptheos

No, it does NOT work. Tried and tried. And when I did find a day that was not "reserved", many months from now, it would not let me click on it. Utter disappointment. Just ended up getting there at 5:40 am and was still 3rd on the list. Very sad that years and years go by and it does not get better. Nothing changes. I feel sorry for all of us, but even more sorry for the staff that have to work in that FARUNG ZOO day in and day out. They are in a bad mood many days, and I can not blame them for that.

I had my choice of dates in April, as of this morning!

This url gets you directly to the online queue

http://chiangmaiimm....ue-online.htmln

Out of curiosity, I checked for the next available opening and it was March 27th.

Link doesn't seem to work for me

That's a bad link, use the one in post #2 above.

As a followup, somehow an "n" was added at the end of the link. It should have ended in html without htmln.

I feel sorry for all of us, but even more sorry for the staff that have to work in that FARUNG ZOO day in and day out. They are in a bad mood many days, and I can not blame them for that.

Most of them are young enough, presumably with good qualifications.

They can always get a job where they are happier.

• 1 year later...