New Central Mall?

MESmith

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone notice how fast this mini shopping center @ Curve went up on Changklan road?

http://www.adcurveedumall.com/

Noticed that one a few weeks ago. Went up very fast. Saw people moving their stuff in at 3:00 one morning. Right next-door is a new 7-11 that has to be the largest 7-11 in C.M. in terms of square footage, but not much on the shelves.

They have just started construction on the New Tesco shopping centre also, opposite the Mee Chok plaza (Rim Ping)The whole area on this side of town seems to be booming when we 1st built out here 7 yrs ago there was virtually nothing.

Don't think that is really needed considering Rimping, 7-11 and Jiffy mini-mart, as well as Talaat Ruam Choke are all right across the street. What an eyesore and further traffic jam that will be.

Not sure how old that text is, but looking at the current state of construction they will have done very well if the major structural construction is done by March 2013. Then all the inside stuff and systems and shops have to be built, that'll take a couple months more. Rough guess.

Maybe they'll just be renting out market stall space inside the shell of the building, a bit like the superstores, Big C et al rent out their car park space at the moment. btw, WTK any chance of you resizing your photo so i don't have to pan right with my mouse? You've been guilt of this before. Upload your pic as a thumbnail like everyone else post-4641-1156693976.gif

If I upload a picture then I resize it to something sensible. This however is a direct web link. BTW if you use a real browser it'll resize it just fine for you. tongue.png

Then don't upload a photo as a link. I use my browser of choice. I'm not the only one complaining about this, & it's not the first time. Happens again, I'll use my own way of filtering out the photo & WTK wink.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...