Flight Simulator X Gold Edition

Hooters

Being an ex pilot I started looking around for a descent simulator to fill in the time and found the above so got it while I was at Pantip along with a logitech extreme pro joystick and a 1300wt sub woofer system.

Its totally amazing! It really does simulate flying exactly and have just spent 12 hours on it biggrin.png

However there of course was no product code with the burn so I have been flying demo version that allows 30 mis at a time only

i checked the MBK store on line and they dont list it which is very strange

I have the original with product code and I agree , its amazing.

I started flying MS Simulators 20 years ago, the scenery was , well not very realistic back then.

But today its just like the real thing .

I know that they sell the flightsim and joysticks in one of the shops opposite Paragon/Discovery at SIam Square , above True coffee/ Apple .

Its not a big place but they only sell originals .

I know that they sell the flightsim and joysticks in one of the shops opposite Paragon/Discovery at SIam Square , above True coffee/ Apple .

Hi Balo I had a look when I was at Siam last time and they have a large true coffee shop on soi 2 but nothing upstairs.

Hi Balo I had a look when I was at Siam last time and they have a large true coffee shop on soi 2 but nothing upstairs.

Sorry I forgot the details about the shop its not above True .

When you exit BTS opposite Siam Centre , there is a shopping complex , they sell Apple there and you have a True coffee downstairs.

When you enter the shopping complex from BTS . to your right there is a small shop selling computer/TV games , thats the place.

Edited by balo

BTW this will probably be the last. They are realeasing a free to download on the 29th I think, it limits you to Hawaii. You want more you buy it piecemeal. No 3rd ware addons either. It's more a game than a sim. It's called flight.

will have a look at it today. I bought the TM WARTHOG sim a few weeks back, totally unbelievable when it comes to graphics although not for people with no patience, the manual is 653 pages long. I pick up the exact replica of throttles and stick next week for $560 and thats the cheapest i can find

I have a yoke and foot pedals, which cost 180 quid at the time. I started to write flight pans for AI for SE Asia, for 2 reasons. Then there was very little, and what I saw I thought I could do better. On Avsim I have some old files. (Stephen Croft) I may get back to it oneday, but it is amazing how much ingratitude this hobby generates. :(

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Sorry to bring this topic back. As said before I have a CH Products Flightsim Yoke. I'm getting back into simming, but my yoke won't stay calibrated. Is there anywhere I can get it repaired or buy another one?

• 2 weeks later...