Honda Pcx150 Or Click 125I ?

Spellforce

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, if we take the same comparison up today, a year later, what's the consensus?

My trusty AirBlade is over 5 years old and about time to consider a replacement. I'd buy another if one was available but as it's discontinued it's not an option.

I've seen the new Click around and it looks like a good replacement, but i'd also consider the PCX 150, at least if there was a considerable power advantage. I live out in Nongprue so going into town on the motorway I'd be nice to be able to cruise in with 120 km/h. The Airblade does 95 km/h on a good day (indicated).

Don't know about you but I consider "cruising" to be 80% or less of available top speed so to cruise at 120 you'll need a top speed of at least 150. That's 300cc range (Vespa/SYM 300GTS) if you are lucky as you'll need about 25 to 26-ish Hp for 150 top speed.

So, if we take the same comparison up today, a year later, what's the consensus?

My trusty AirBlade is over 5 years old and about time to consider a replacement. I'd buy another if one was available but as it's discontinued it's not an option.

I've seen the new Click around and it looks like a good replacement, but i'd also consider the PCX 150, at least if there was a considerable power advantage. I live out in Nongprue so going into town on the motorway I'd be nice to be able to cruise in with 120 km/h. The Airblade does 95 km/h on a good day (indicated).

Don't know about you but I consider "cruising" to be 80% or less of available top speed so to cruise at 120 you'll need a top speed of at least 150. That's 300cc range (Vespa/SYM 300GTS) if you are lucky as you'll need about 25 to 26-ish Hp for 150 top speed.

No cruising at 120 on a PCX, I usually ride around 90 to 100 when on the road 90 being a bit more comfortable.

Sorry, don't put to much weight on the word cruising, I just meant going into town using the motorway.

Does anyone know of a comparison list between the two. I'm thinking about things like, top speed, fuel effiency, tank size, luggage compartments, price,... at least these are the things I'd personally be comparing. I do understand the PCS will be more comfortable due to it's size/weight, but it's a double edged sword, it also would make it somewhat less nimble in downtown traffic.

I'll probably try to rent one of each for a couple of days to get a feel for what they're like driving, but for now I'm just checking the specs :)