Usa Tourist Visa For My Bf

HB2010

You can start by reading the many posts on the subject of young Thais and the difficulties they have getting into the US and Australia.

Then go to the Department of State website and read about the obligations of the applicant in obtaining a visa to the US.

The critical issue is the burden of proof is on the applicant to change the mind of the interviewer that he will overstay his visa to work at higher wages than he can get in Thailand or live with his b/f who is a U.S. resident. The Department of State website spells out the law that the interviewer is required to begin the interview with a negative mindset that must be overcome by the applicant.

In obtaining visas for both the US and OZ, I left nothing to chance and prepared a lengthy brochure covering all the basis I could think of, including calling the index to exhibits "Compelling reasons to return to Thailand"

There is nothing more persuasive than a love interest in Thailand for your b/f to return to so if that is the case with you, provide as much information and documentation as you can muster to establish your long stay in Thailand.

Do your reading of my previous posts and those of other informative posters and then PM me when you have questions that have answers not previously posted.

Go to work, it is quite an ordeal but possible if you line up all the ducks required.

I don't know how this belongs in the Gay forum rather than the Visa to Other Countries forum. There is a particular gay visa for the US...

Really? That would be nice....

We have these visa topics here in the gay subforum from time to time, because (unfortunately) our situations and the legal reception we get do differ from straights in many countries and it can help to get more targetted advice. Since America doesn't recognise gay marriage at a federal level (as far as I know- I'd love to see the form for that gay visa) (or in such states as it might be forced to, the situation is still 'complicated'), it probably is worth asking about others' experiences.

I don't know how this belongs in the Gay forum rather than the Visa to Other Countries forum. There is a particular gay visa for the US...

Really? That would be nice....

We have these visa topics here in the gay subforum from time to time, because (unfortunately) our situations and the legal reception we get do differ from straights in many countries and it can help to get more targetted advice. Since America doesn't recognise gay marriage at a federal level (as far as I know- I'd love to see the form for that gay visa) (or in such states as it might be forced to, the situation is still 'complicated'), it probably is worth asking about others' experiences.

Sorry typo: There is NO particular visa for gays! That's why I suggested it's not a question for the gay forum but people in the forum 'visas for other countries' might be more knowlegeable about visa for Thais in general.

My boyfy just applied for a tourist visa, had to bring a letter from his employer and a copy of his bank book, and received a 10-year visa.