A Few Questions From A Thai Girl To English Men, Or Any Nationality Really...

Japhy

Why is it so far fetched that some middle class tart from Thailand moved to Australia and hung out with low class raunchy blokes? She writes as a mix of sporty bloke mixed with moderate intellectual thought.

I don't doubt her validity.

I do think that if she is having a problem with dating, it is because most men don't want to date a trash talking, desperate woman. If you are educated, then act it. If you are a bar girl, act like it. You will confuse guys by doing both.

If you really want to date older men, then you will need to act either submissive or proper. With guys your own age, you can act anyway you like.

• Like 1

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it so far fetched that some middle class tart from Thailand moved to Australia and hung out with low class raunchy blokes? She writes as a mix of sporty bloke mixed with moderate intellectual thought.

She writes like a sporty bloke...because 'she' is a sporty bloke taking the piss out of everyone. 23 year old chicks don't go to ThaiVisa forum to ask all the old white dudes here for advice on how to get screwed.

• Like 1

She writes like a sporty bloke...because 'she' is a sporty bloke taking the piss out of everyone. 23 year old chicks don't go to ThaiVisa forum to ask all the old white dudes here for advice on how to get screwed.

cheesy.gif Must agree.

Why is it so far fetched that some middle class tart from Thailand moved to Australia

I'm no geography student but the last time I looked Australia wasn't in England.

This joke was up as soon as the word 'root' was used.

Did you even bother to read the first post?

She said she did her last year of high school and her undergraduate degree in Australia and New Zealand, and is currently in England doing her masters.

too desperate, men like a challenge like a lion about to pounce on a gazelle.

When a girl kisses like a dead fish (90% of thai women) it can be a turn off, it's like their trying to eat your lips.

definitely a foreigner. I've met plenty of thais whom spent decades in foreign countries and none of them have this level of English. you don't get to that level from a bit of high school and uni. some people here must be so lonely they purposely overlook this fact.

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

definitely a foreigner. I've met plenty of thais whom spent decades in foreign countries and none of them have this level of English. you don't get to that level from a bit of high school and uni. some people here must be so lonely they purposely overlook this fact.

Not half as lonely as those that choose respond to a thread they think is a troll thread.......beats me why they can't just ignore the thread.

Not half as lonely as those that choose respond to a thread they think is a troll thread.......beats me why they can't just ignore the thread.

I suppose, like me, they like to expose the stupidity of others, in order to make ourselves feel big and clever.

SC

• Like 1

Hi ‘473geo’ ……………..Beats me why you can't just ignore those that choose to respond to a thread they think is a troll thread…Why are you getting all pear shaped…………………………Do you feel your being judged because you believe the OP?

Just asking.

Edited by Tonto21

Judged if I believe the OP? The OP may or may not be genuine, for me, I only posted once and it was more a comment regarding the English skills so criticised for being too good, so the young lady has good English skills. I know a student in the heart of Issan that has studied English and her English is brilliant, if she had spent time in the UK/Australia she would easily be at the standard of the OP.

For the topic, I am not inclined to advise a young lady how to go out on the pull and get laid. So I leave the topic alone, genuine or not. Perhaps an easy decision.

I think the judgment is too readily passed on minimal information by the people who derail and trample the thread into waste basket by flooding the content with troll accusations .......I just don't know what they get out of it....why not just ignore the thread?

I certainly will be surprised if a relatively new member bothers to frequent the forum after such treatment, especially in the cases where the question is looking for genuine response, seems a shame to attack and drive people away is all

Judged if I believe the OP? The OP may or may not be genuine, for me, I only posted once and it was more a comment regarding the English skills so criticised for being too good, so the young lady has good English skills. I know a student in the heart of Issan that has studied English and her English is brilliant, if she had spent time in the UK/Australia she would easily be at the standard of the OP.

For the topic, I am not inclined to advise a young lady how to go out on the pull and get laid. So I leave the topic alone, genuine or not. Perhaps an easy decision.

I think the judgment is too readily passed on minimal information by the people who derail and trample the thread into waste basket by flooding the content with troll accusations .......I just don't know what they get out of it....why not just ignore the thread?

I certainly will be surprised if a relatively new member bothers to frequent the forum after such treatment, especially in the cases where the question is looking for genuine response, seems a shame to attack and drive people away is all

Personally, I often think "Oh dear; how could someone possibly ask that? Surely that conundrum would have been better taken to the grave via a life of repressed, bitter resentment?" But young people nowardays seem to flaunt their most private affairs - their breakfast, their tedious and mundane comings and goings, and matters of the heart, both sad and distressingly graphic.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/524189-doesnt-seem-quite-right/page__fromsearch__1

Often-times I think "Oh, I hope its just a troll..." but as you say, trolls and broken hearts alike are best left hidden to fester where they lie.

SC

Like you just did.

Here we have a perfect example in progress of guys feeling threatened by a Thai girl that has bothered to go and educate herself and actually did it very well by the looks.

I can kind of understand now why she is having this problem....she is choosing weak minded guys that are put off because she is smart.

Crikey..

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Here we have a perfect example in progress of guys feeling threatened by a Thai girl that has bothered to go and educate herself and actually did it very well by the looks.

I can kind of understand now why she is having this problem....she is choosing weak minded guys that are put off because she is smart.

Crikey..

I've got no idea what that means. Please could you explain it?

Thanks!

SC

I know, pots and kettles, but there's no harm in asking

Crikey..

Thanks!

SC

If you think the OP is a Thai girl then i would be wasting my time explaining it to you.

Like you just did.

Reponding to comment, off topic I know, but not the thread, and even so perhaps I don't think it is a troll thread you do apparently but still posting away

Thanks!

SC

If you think the OP is a Thai girl then i would be wasting my time explaining it to you.

What I meant was: What does the expression "Wake up and smell the coffee" mean? I don't think its specific to whether the OP is a Thai girl or not, because I have seen it used elsewhere as well...

SC

You can improvise with roses if you wish.

Hope you big brutes are happy....chasing off someone better educated than most of you...and a healthy attitude to getting what she wants.

Can`t believe some people still think `she` is a Thai girl.

Hope you big brutes are happy....chasing off someone better educated than most of you...and a healthy attitude to getting what she wants.

Its happened to me often enough; I don't know why you feign such surprise.

SC

Have to agree, two questions for "her".

Edited by MiG16
removed inappropraite content

Ok I'm going to ask you to be honest............go back and read the opening post........come back here and tell me if you feel it has rolled off the keyboard with little effort.............or it has been painstakingly constructed by some bloke..........

Thanks!

SC

What I meant was: What does the expression "Wake up and smell the coffee" mean? I don't think its specific to whether the OP is a Thai girl or not, because I have seen it used elsewhere as well...

SC

It is akin to "<deleted> open your eyes and get a <deleted> grip !"

From urban dictionaries:-

When someone doesn't realise what is really happening or is not paying enough attention to events around them, you can tell them to wake up and smell the coffee.

wake up and smell the coffee

verb

a command/invitation to accept reality.

Said when telling another to "face reality". Said when pointing out facts to someone who is unable to see them on their own.

used to tell someone that they are wrong about a particular situation and that they must realize what is really happening

Thanks!

SC

SC

It is akin to "<deleted> open your eyes and get a <deleted> grip !"

From urban dictionaries:-

When someone doesn't realise what is really happening or is not paying enough attention to events around them, you can tell them to wake up and smell the coffee.

wake up and smell the coffee

verb

a command/invitation to accept reality.

Said when telling another to "face reality". Said when pointing out facts to someone who is unable to see them on their own.

used to tell someone that they are wrong about a particular situation and that they must realize what is really happening

Would it apply to somebody who posts an explanation that has already appeared 5 posts above?