Deep Clean For Mountain Bike

Richie1971

Hi,

Does anyone know of a shop/person who can give a mountain bike a deep clean.

Some of the more avid cyclists here will probably berate me for letting it get this far but the bike is so ingrained with filth it cannot be removed with a power washer and surprise, surprise is starting to affect performance. Ideally I need it stripped down and the offending parts soaked in acid, white spirits etc and then put back together, cleaned and serviced.

Any info/recommendations appreciated

Cheers

Richie

Sorry should have mentioned Hua Hin area!

Wow I would be interested in the cost of this, biking here is becoming very popular. Something other than Golf would suit me here in Hua Hin as I find there is not a lot to do.

Biking is getting popular but unfortunately we are running out of space, what were relatively quiet roads 3 years ago are now full of trucks, tour buses and building sites! Local people may call it progress, bikers may disagree

There is a professional bicycle shop (sales and service) on Phetkasem Road towards the north end of downtown on the odd numbered soi side. I've only been there once but it is highly recommended by my biking friends. Sorry I don't remember the name or exact location but someone else probably will and will post it. They could probably do what you want.