Good Burger In Hua Hin

tattoodrob

I am on holiday in Hua Hin and found a really good restaurant that had best burger i had in a long while but also other food was very good and price good too.it was called kiss food and drink and found it next to the thai boxing stadium at grand night market,im on holiday for a few more weeks and wondered if there was any other good places especially with good burgers etc..ive eaten all around the hilton area and is ok but not great.i alsi had a bintaburger but actually found burger at the Kiss food restaurant better so dont tell me to try bintaburger as i have!!

At the Market Village mall (the one with Tesco and Home Pro) there are two places with decent burgers:

-- Shake Central on the second floor on the left (as you face Tesco/Home Pro) just past Yayoi restaurant (a little further past Sizzler)

-- don't know the name, but on street level in front of the Mall itself, again on the left (as you face the entrance from the outside). I think it's next to the bookstore, but there may be a shop between them? Anyway, it's an indoor/outdoor restaurant.

Shake Central doesn't serve "sides" like fries, but the other place does.

I tried one today at that shakes place at the shopping center,was ok but will go back to that kiss

restaurant again for another one before i leave Hua Hin..i like the thick tasty homemade burgers with good real meat content and burgerking is ok but not the same style:less quality meat and so less tasty.

When i need a burger I head down town and look for the Binta-Burger cart. Damm they are good, and only 110baht for a bacon cheese burger with grilled onions. I walk down the street and look for the hot dog cart and buy my French Fries there, then I head to any bar and order a beer, i sit down with my burger fries and beer and enjoy a good dinner!!

I tried one today at that shakes place at the shopping center,was ok but will go back to that kiss

restaurant again for another one before i leave Hua Hin..i like the thick tasty homemade burgers with good real meat content and burgerking is ok but not the same style:less quality meat and so less tasty.

So your holiday is all about getting a decent burger, how sad, mind you I understand as their is not much to do here.

Sounds more like an advert to me, do you have friends their in this restaurant?

Bintabaht Burgers take some beating, so does the restaurant opp Mai Tai Bar.

When i need a burger I head down town and look for the Binta-Burger cart. Damm they are good, and only 110baht for a bacon cheese burger with grilled onions. I walk down the street and look for the hot dog cart and buy my French Fries there, then I head to any bar and order a beer, i sit down with my burger fries and beer and enjoy a good dinner!!

yeah, the binta burger cart has great burgers, but sometimes not there, sometimes hard to find

Try Best Beans (think thats the name) in Khao Takiab, just after you turn left to go to K.T. and on the left where they have a row of new shophouses, it's the last on the row before a small street that goes to the beach, loads of tables and chairs and a bar outside. Great burgers, not huge, but they are only 90B or so, with cheese and salad and a side of potato chips.

If you want a REALLY special burger, go to Road House in Pranburi on the Paknampran beach road, just before Khao Kalok (about 3km south of Hua Hin). It's an American BBQ place that does char-grilled burgers and has a lot of specials, like blue cheese burgers and the like. Also use home-made BBQ sauce. Their smoked bbq ribs are to die for.Don't head down for a few days though, I happen to know they won't be open until later this week.

So your holiday is all about getting a decent burger, how sad, mind you I understand as their is not much to do here.

Sounds more like an advert to me, do you have friends their in this restaurant?

Bintabaht Burgers take some beating, so does the restaurant opp Mai Tai Bar.

sorry if its sad to ask a question about something on a local forum but thats what i thought they were for...i didnt say my holiday would be ruined if no one helped me.....Jeees.

To Ten Dreams ...thanks for the advice,dont think i will go 30km but to Khao Takiab then i might be sad and try one there before i leave if i can find the place.Cheers.

dont think i will go 30km but to Khao Takiab

Khao Takiab is directly south of Hua Hin and about 3 kilometers from the main Hua Hin traffic light, not 30. Baht bus from downtown Hua Hin to Best Beans would cost about ten baht and take less than ten minutes even with a lot of stops in between. You could walk it if you're fit.

Have tried Bintaburger, tasty, but so are most things at 12am after 10 beers!

Gave Kiss a go, good juicy burger and a cool place to sit out and watch life go by. Will definitely go back and sample some more of their menu.

Another place I recommend is Neko Jung Japanese next to the blue and yellow book shop on PK Road, great prices, good food, nutty chef!

Sad that they are moving way down the other end of town (opposite Index) this Saturday.

sorry that should be 30KM south of Hua Hin

Who would travel 30 km for a burger? rolleyes.gif

Takiab is not 30 km from Hua Hin.

You get what you pay for, cheap burger cheap meat.

I said that Khao Kalok is 30KM south of Hua Hin, not Khao Takiab.

You might not go there specifically for a burger, but there is a great place to stop for one should you so desire.

• 2 weeks later...

At the Market Village mall (the one with Tesco and Home Pro) there are two places with decent burgers:

-- don't know the name, but on street level in front of the Mall itself, again on the left (as you face the entrance from the outside). I think it's next to the bookstore, but there may be a shop between them? Anyway, it's an indoor/outdoor restaurant.

It's called Mix and Match

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Shake Central is offering Free Coffee or mug of tea with any burger this week ..

These guys "thewhite" run this business, just free publicity. When I walk buy no customer's, must be desperate to give away 50 baht with a burger.

Shake Central is offering Free Coffee or mug of tea with any burger this week ..

These guys "thewhite" run this business, just free publicity. When I walk buy no customer's, must be desperate to give away 50 baht with a burger.

When you walk buy? I think in retail terms its called a promotion these guys are advertising as this is what this thread is about "burgers" did i start the thread and how do you know their struggling, they seem to expanding as im aware. But obviously you know as you walk buy lol.

• 3 weeks later...

I hear rumor on grapevine that Bangkok Burger Co. are heading to Hua Hin by the end of this year.

Had 1 of their burgers in BKK before and it was the best i had tasted... haven't tried anything in HH that is close.

Bintabat burgers are ok after quite a few drinks .