Iran Envoy Claims 'Zionist Regime' Behind Bangkok Blasts

webfact

I think the topic is also about Iran accusing israel of false flag attacks.

I really hope this post doesnt get deleted as i think its on topic.

It confuses me how Iran or extremist muslims groups cant carry out more attacks and big ones at that abroad.

We had 911 which imo isnt proved to be muslim extremists due to there being no fair investigation imo. London bombings which ihappened at a time when the british public were very unhappy about the iraq invasion and also the massive attack in spain which i have never really looked into.

So if there isnt such things as false flag and these Terrorist groups can do such things why doesnt it happen more often? Seems like there is suicide bombs going off all over the middle east every day. Why cant muslims extremists do this abroad frequently and massive? Surely its not that hard to do it, is it? If they can get the equipment in iraq and kill 100 people from 1 belt why cant they get the bomb making materials abroad?

Just my opinion why i believe most attacks abroad are false flags.

Is this one? highly likely due to an imminent war with Iran looming.

They need to sway the people beliefs.

Media is the best tool to control i believe.

Yes, very logical. Israel bombs their own diplomats when they've ALREADY got good reasons to attack Iran. Those wild and wacky Jews. So inscrutable!

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if there isnt such things as false flag and these Terrorist groups can do such things why doesnt it happen more often? Seems like there is suicide bombs going off all over the middle east every day. Why cant muslims extremists do this abroad frequently and massive?

Because most Muslims in Western countries have it too good to commit suicide and it is a lot harder to put together a suicide vest for the ones who are depressed about all the wild nightlife and such. wink.png

Edited by Ulysses G.

So if there isnt such things as false flag and these Terrorist groups can do such things why doesnt it happen more often? Seems like there is suicide bombs going off all over the middle east every day. Why cant muslims extremists do this abroad frequently and massive?

Because most Muslims in Western countries have it too good to commit suicide. wink.png

And a lady they can dance with. drunk.gif

Because most Muslims in Western countries have it too good to commit suicide and it is a lot harder to put together a suicide vest for the ones who are depressed about all the wild nightlife and such. wink.png

You might have a point there. The trip to Pattaya before hand drove the last lot to distraction and they ended up blowing their own house up in their befuddled state.

Funny you say that but mohammed atta was a coke head according to his white gf. Well thats off topic but im sure he was an extremist anyway.

Edited by maiphedmaiaroi

Well just my opinion and a few million others.

Nevermind.

Well here is some observable fact;- When the economy is doing badly science and reason fly out of the window and religion, superstition and conspiracy theories rise expressing a primal scream of social anger, which usually needs a scapegoat. It's a social phenomenon we are all part of if you peek outside of your personal Truman show.

Funny you say that but mohammed atta was a coke head according to his white gf. Well thats off topic but im sure he was an extremist anyway.

Steady now, another myth in need of busting. The Islamist heaven, which is in effect a brothel of worldly delights is closed to all devout Muslims, except those on martyrdom or jihad missions. They are then actually given dispensation to lose the beard and enter into decadent activities as part of their cover - which if it saves you from a lifetime of conformity, fear and no drinking may seem like an attractive option, hence zero surprise seeing our Iranian friends indulging in what Bangkok has to offer.

• Like 1

No, but Netanyahu posted on his facebook page: Death to Arabs. I don't know if he added Oy Vey

http://www.kuna.net....617&Language=en

Kuwait, where there are moves to get rid of all Churches. Trust you to post such nonsense and appear to believe it at face value - All it demonstrates is the racism Israel faces from the arab world and it's apologists.

Edit: As suspected, quote misattributed. More malicious and mendacious libel from the usual suspects.

http://www.timesofis...h-to-all-arabs/

The offensive comments were actually responses to Netanyahu’s expression of condolence, and removed from his page within an hour of being posted, Israeli economic daily The Marker, part of Haaretz group, reported.

Obviously, it was posted in jest in response to another comment posted in jest. The info had been around for a while and even I would not post it as fact, only in response to other humor.

Spreading lies and a hoax is not in jest. It is an example of the hateful tactics people employ. When the facts do not support a position, "facts" are made up. When caught, the excuse is, "I was joking". The story has not been around for "awhile" and is in fact now being churned out by the usual hate blogs. Grow up.

BTW the responsible thing would be to retract the comments, accept responsibility for posting a false statement, and to apologize.

Edited by geriatrickid
  • Like 1

"If we follow the issue closely and wisely, we'll find out who is behind the scenario … There are some things I cannot say, but as I mentioned, in this scenario, the first suspect is Zionists," he added.

The suspects carry Iranian passports and one of them has already ran off to Iran. Those "Zionist fabricaters" sure are good. tongue.png

why cannot say...? Dont worry about your entries, here in TV, we just type in whats in our hearts, and then its forgotten. Thats why they call it 'opinion column'.

Spreading lies and a hoax is not in jest. It is an example of the hateful tactics people employ. When the facts do not support a position, "facts" are made up.

You mean like the loose English translation attached to the video?

http://www.thaivisa....ost__p__5078190

Your right but I do not think they spread that lie in jest...but yes hateful people doing the spreading

Edited by flying

After 9/11 no one accused Saudi arabia, even if the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia.

Now most people say, bombings in Bangkok has to be Iran's works since the maniacs had Iranian passports

Was this Iran's or was it Israeli false flag operation that MKO helped?

Have you forgotten The Assassination of Hamas functionary Mahmoud al-Mabhouh in Dubai January 2010. Mossad agents used Irish, French, UK and German travel documents.

Israel has tried last 2-3 years convince all countries to Iran must be attacked, but no country wants to risk attacking Iran first.

U.S. knows that in the event of a war with Iran no American citizen would be safe anywhere in the world. EU countries know the risks involved to attack Iran.

It would not the first time Israel is using false flag op. They did it in 1954 in Egypt (Operation Susannah).

After 9/11 no one accused Saudi arabia, even if the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia.

Now most people say, bombings in Bangkok has to be Iran's works since the maniacs had Iranian passports

Was this Iran's or was it Israeli false flag operation that MKO helped?

Have you forgotten The Assassination of Hamas functionary Mahmoud al-Mabhouh in Dubai January 2010. Mossad agents used Irish, French, UK and German travel documents.

Israel has tried last 2-3 years convince all countries to Iran must be attacked, but no country wants to risk attacking Iran first.

U.S. knows that in the event of a war with Iran no American citizen would be safe anywhere in the world. EU countries know the risks involved to attack Iran.

It would not the first time Israel is using false flag op. They did it in 1954 in Egypt (Operation Susannah).

Well said.

Actually it was 1956. It was a British/French backed plan to take control of the suez canal Isreal's attack was used as an excuse for British/French forces to move in on the pretext of parting waring parties.

I say that Israel is responsible.

Assuming you're not jesting, let me ask: How would Israel get a half dozen Iranians to fly back and forth between Thailand and Iran to put their lives in peril? Supposedly (according to David Duke) the Israelis are compelling Iranians to bomb Israelis? Somehow it just doesn't sound plausible.

And the bomb maker who fled to seek safe haven in Moslem Malaysia - or the woman conspirator who is now being kept under wraps in Iran by Iranian authorities....? Does that sound like something the Israelis could orchestrate?

Nevermind.

Well here is some observable fact;- When the economy is doing badly science and reason fly out of the window and religion, superstition and conspiracy theories rise expressing a primal scream of social anger, which usually needs a scapegoat. It's a social phenomenon we are all part of if you peek outside of your personal Truman show.

Says the man that believes the leaders of Iran are planning the end of the world. lol.

So funny.

Edited by maiphedmaiaroi

Personally, I don't think it was a false flag operation, but there is that sliver of doubt in my mind. Espionage is a very murky world.

If it was Israel (or someone other country), they would have first recruited, trained and gotten the people to believe that they were working for Iran (or Allah) and to carry out the operation. It's possible to find Iranians who might help, but I would think it would be a short list for interviews.

How and what the Iranian government handles those that may have returned to Iran may tell a great deal. It may tell us what level of complicity, if any, the Iranian gov't had in the plot.

Nevermind.

Says the man that believes the leaders of Iran are planning the end of the world. lol.

So funny.

Except my theory is backed up by facts such as the Iranian film about the coming of the Mahdi, which caused severe internal ructions within Iran as it gave the game away. Then you have Iranian nuclear scientists who in their own words wanted to destroy Israel.

http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=9010175602

The wife of Martyr Mostafa Ahmadi Roshan Behdast, who was assassinated by Mossad agents in Tehran in January, reiterated on Tuesday that her husband sought the annihilation of the Zionist regime wholeheartedly.

• Like 2

So funny.

Except my theory is backed up by facts such as the Iranian film about the coming of the Mahdi, which caused severe internal ructions within Iran as it gave the game away. Then you have Iranian nuclear scientists who in their own words wanted to destroy Israel.

http://english.farsn...p?nn=9010175602

The wife of Martyr Mostafa Ahmadi Roshan Behdast, who was assassinated by Mossad agents in Tehran in January, reiterated on Tuesday that her husband sought the annihilation of the Zionist regime wholeheartedly.

Even funnier. Cant stop laughing.

It is disturbing to see so many pro terrorists,

I dont think its pro terrorists. Iran are not terrorists? Who are terrorists?

I guess many on here are truthers, we research things were told instead of carrying on being dumbed down by the media.

Im just not a war cheer leader like many on here i have no pompoms to shake..

Iran hasnt done anything wrong just like Iraq didnt. Remember though the truth always comes out in the end. its just wether you choose to believe it or not.

Wakey wakey.

Edited by maiphedmaiaroi
  • Like 1

Does that sound like something the Israelis could orchestrate?

I have never said Israel is behind the BK bombings....I personally do not believe the Iranian Government is either but

As to your question about Israel's abilities.....

I think some would be surprised & others not

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2012/01/13/false_flag?wpisrc=obinsite

Even funnier. Cant stop laughing.

Fars News Agency (FNA) is Iran's leading independent news agency, covering a wide variety of subjects in different, political, economic, cultural, social, legal, sports, military and other areas with the most up-to-date, independent, unbiased and reliable news and reports in Persian and English.

Ever since its establishment in early 2003, it has been making its way towards daily progress and gaining reputation as a trustworthy source of information [...]

http://english.farsnews.com/aboutus.php

So you are accusing an Iran based news agency of spreading lies to damage the reputation of "the Islamic Republic of the Iran"? Time for the Iranian authorities to close them down.

So stop laughing and do your duty as loyal supporter of the mullah regime!

• Like 1

I dont think its pro terrorists. Iran are not terrorists? Who are terrorists?.

Who are terrorists?.Hezbollah and Hamas which are controlled by IRAN.

You forgot to mention the biggest terrorists who pose the greatest threat to us on this planet.

I'll let you work that one out for yourself. Infact you'll never ever be able to figure it out from what i see when reading your posts.

coffee1.gifgiggle.gif

I dont think its pro terrorists. Iran are not terrorists? Who are terrorists?

I guess many on here are truthers, we research things were told instead of carrying on being dumbed down by the media.

Im just not a war cheer leader like many on here i have no pompoms to shake..

Iran hasnt done anything wrong just like Iraq didnt. Remember though the truth always comes out in the end. its just wether you choose to believe it or not.

Wakey wakey.

I imagine, no matter what iraq or iran did wrong, you would say the same thing. Which one was wrong in the iraq / iran war?

I imagine, no matter what iraq or iran did wrong, you would say the same thing. Which one was wrong in the iraq / iran war?

Iraq of course as they were the aggressor...albeit on behalf of the US...What does that have to do with the topic?

Also why not be big enough to post in your name/login? You either believe in what you say or you dont.