Thailand Confident Drug-Free Asean Achievable In 2015

Lite Beer

So $486,381 handed from one Golden Triangle country

to another Golden Triangle country, to "eradicate drugs"

in 3 years..... never mind this is utterly impossible,

but this just seems more like repatriating drug profits to

the Myanmar Junta, but making it look less obvious.

They make more than this 'eradication budget' every month

making, moving and selling the drugs...

You couldn't buy off a drug lord with this, let alone close him down.

Edited by animatic
  • Like 2

So $486,381 handed from one Golden Triangle country

to another Golden Triangle country, to "eradicate drugs"

in 3 years..... never mind this is utterly impossible,

but this just seems more like repatriating drug profits to

the Myanmar Junta, but making it look less obvious.

They make more than this 'eradication budget' every month

making, moving and selling the drugs...

You couldn't buy off a drug lord with this, let alone close him down.

I guess that is a bit of an under-estimate.More likely they make 15 Million Baht a day.

I don't know why we're even discussing this. Thaksin eliminated drugs in 2004. rolleyes.gif

In my area (border to Burma) Thaksin eliminated the drugs here, but his croonies took over the business in Chonburi and other parts of Thailand - with drugs coming the same way. A famous wat on the highway to Burma is still the place were the drug dealers (most from Chonburi (most Mercedes not under 300 type)) have there conferences with their providers.Everyone knows but everyone follows the Teaching of the three Monkeys.

• Like 1

One of the most ridiculous announcements made since August, Listing them in order is impossible, We all hope for miracles at times, but the giving of millions to another corrupt regime is farcical to say the least.It would be easier to take out the big wigs, and we all have a good idea who is involved. The spokespersons are the ones that seem to be covering up for the barons or whatever you like to call them.

One of the most ridiculous announcements made since August, Listing them in order is impossible, We all hope for miracles at times, but the giving of millions to another corrupt regime is farcical to say the least.It would be easier to take out the big wigs, and we all have a good idea who is involved. The spokespersons are the ones that seem to be covering up for the barons or whatever you like to call them.

One of the most ridiculous announcements made since August,

And the running is filled with imbecileties of world class stature.

Edited by animatic
  • Like 1

This is about money, power, and control of many different types of assets spread across counties. If you believe that drugs are going away, I have a bridge for sale in London, UK for 4,000.00TB. It on a special sale just for you. intheclub.gif

I know most people have enough common sense never to post a link, or an image that links to and drug product or paraphernalia sites, but a reminder to those that don't that it will result in a long and/or permanent removal from this forum.

One such post was removed.

"Drug-Free Thailand"?

Why, are they going to deport all the police and army leaders? Is there really anyone who doesnt know the political elite copntrol the drug trafficing in Thailand? Thats like trying to get Mcdonalds to be "hamburger free".

Is the Thai ideology to get noticed on the world stage and be taken seriously as a major player in the Asia region to see which minister can make the most outrageous and ridculous statement?

Edited by chooka

Thailand will be drug- free in 2015, all citizens will speak good english in 2015, prostitution will be history, poverty a myth from the past, everybody will get a good and somehow valid education and...oh...was that a pig, just flying by my window?!

Thailand will be drug- free in 2015, all citizens will speak good english in 2015, prostitution will be history, poverty a myth from the past, everybody will get a good and somehow valid education and...oh...was that a pig, just flying by my window?!

Can't wait until 2015! Shame we have to wait a few more years to attain Paradise. But it will all be worth it.

Is the Thai ideology to get noticed on the world stage and be taken seriously as a major player in the Asia region to see which minister can make the most outrageous and ridculous statement?

Must be a fairly hefty prize involved looking at the number of contenders.