What's Going On With Thai Fading Beauties?

bkk1970

Everyone seems to go after young,cuttie,slim Thai boys.YOUNG is the key-word.What's going on with Thai gay males who are no longer in the standart?I mean in his 40's,gotten fat,fading smile,tired of life...

Do they find real love?Or Do they have to work their butt off to pay for a young cutie BF(vicous circle here it comes again).

I'm just curious about this question.It's easy for fading beauties from West moving out to find DESIRE.But what about Thai fading beauties?

One night I went to a sauna in Chinatown. I forgot the name of the place. It is in Supa Plaza and you must take a lift to the 7th floor to get to the desk.

There were many of the older, not so slim guys you describe in your post and they were doing very well. One older big guy was layed back in the TV room and I seen a young and attractive guy come to him, lay on him in a cuddling fashion for a few minutes then the guy got up and after a few minutes another cute guy came to him and they played and kissed and the younger guy tried to pull him from his seat but he would not go.

I think the older guys simply have a difficult time with visitors simply because visitors want youth but they have little problem with other Thai who are not in search of holiday travelers.

Everyone seems to go after young,cuttie,slim Thai boys.YOUNG is the key-word.What's going on with Thai gay males who are no longer in the standart?I mean in his 40's,gotten fat,fading smile,tired of life...

Do they find real love?Or Do they have to work their butt off to pay for a young cutie BF(vicous circle here it comes again).

I'm just curious about this question.It's easy for fading beauties from West moving out to find DESIRE.But what about Thai fading beauties?