Cheap Golf Club Shops

gravion

hello boys & girls,

anyone know good places to buy cheap golf sets?

i prefer those small bag packages, preferbably mcgegor... anyone know em price ranges?

ive checked kadsuan kaew, sport world (rip off store?) and super sport but only sees big baggies pack priced around 15k, i think i only need 1 putter, 1 driver and maybe 2 irons.

cheerios bruh

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone I have the same question, I am a golf beginner and play in England however I am moving to Chiang Mai in August and wondered where the best place is to buy a cheap set of golf clubs brand new or second hand?

Many thanks

Hebbsey!

Hi everyone,

I am a golf beginner and play in England. However I am moving to Chiang Mai in August and wondered where I can buy a cheap set of golf clubs from? Preferably from a shop and what sort of price should I expect to pay? Would you advice to barter for a cheaper price?

Many thanks

Hebbsey.

Depends how much you wanna pay? I have seen a basic set of Wilson's for about 9000 baht, but they are more expensive at the range or course pro shops. For the op i havent seen any half sets for sale, unless you wanna get some second hand stuff.

I'm intending getting a set of ping g20's this year, but I know I will get a better price and service if I do this when I visit the uk soon. Depending where you go here, the salesmen are all over the place when it comes to flex, grips and shafts, not to mention price. If I am going to spend around £1000 then I wanna get the right gear.

Edited by sharktooth

There are a couple of stalls on the sunday 2nd hand market selling bagged golf sets and equipment but I have to say the Thais value Western sports equipment like they do western food and try to take advantage. even if its cheap poor quality.

I suppose for a knockaround, a poor amateur is happy if the head doesnt fly off

I didn't think about this before, but if you are just after a few clubs to hoof around you could go to the shops at the ranges and make them an offer for individual demo clubs they have lying around (try before you buy clubs). Obviously they don't want some punter scuffing up a 20,000 baht shiney driver only to say "no thanks", so they use demos.

re ..

There are a couple of stalls on the sunday 2nd hand market selling bagged golf sets and equipment

eyecatchers right !

if you go in the market here at prince royals college spire in about two hundred yards turn left

on the first soi and theres usually two stalls down there selling golf

stuff every saturday and sunday

dave2

post-42592-0-98810100-1336869213_thumb.j

post-42592-0-38116100-1336869260_thumb.j

post-42592-0-29673400-1336869290_thumb.j

• Like 1

I have a set of Ping Eye2 BeCu irons for sale. Black dot, matching serial #, PW to 3 iron, non matching SW and a 'knock off' 2 iron. Original Ping steel Reg. flex shafts. Not going cheap. Also a BeCu LW, Cobra F Speed driver and brand new Taylormade Rossi putter. Call me if seriously interested. 0884143351

OK. Apologies off the bat. Not looking for golf clubs, but I AM looking for a golf umbrella. These little dinky ones they sell just don't cut 2 people walking underneath them. Is a golf shop the only place to get one? The ones I've seen have been for over 1,000 baht too! Anyone know of another place or of a place to get one for a reasonable price?

THX Mucho!

• 9 months later...

re ..

There are a couple of stalls on the sunday 2nd hand market selling bagged golf sets and equipment

eyecatchers right !

if you go in the market here at prince royals college spire in about two hundred yards turn left

on the first soi and theres usually two stalls down there selling golf

stuff every saturday and sunday

dave2

Can you tell me the address of this place? I am coming down from Chiang Rai this Sunday and would like to buy 2nd had iron set