100% Coolant To Radiator By Honda Pattaya

Cobrabiker

But why ? If water is better then why a Chemical. ?

Because, the coolant acts as a lubricant and rust protection additives are included e,g, benzoic acid is the main one.

In a fighter plane, where anything can be changed after a sorty.

Sorry, but the use of chemical cooling was to do just that. cool.

In high horse power hotrods stuff like ''waterwetter'' was created to help heating probs where water didn't do the job.

Doesn't necessarily cool better just raises the waters boiling point which makes it appear to cool better..Steam is never a good thing when cooling is involved which is what you get when water boils..

Please explain and mention.the purpose of the radiator pressure cap. Thank you.

Doesn't necessarily cool better just raises the waters boiling point which makes it appear to cool better..Steam is never a good thing when cooling is involved which is what you get when water boils..

Why should I do that professor?? If you don't know google is your friend... I also don't understand the purpose of your question since it's not related to the quote you quoted..

Edited by WarpSpeed

Why should I do that professor?? If you don't know google is your friend... I also don't understand the purpose of your question since it's not related to the quote you quoted..

Well Mr.Spock, I don't see any point in contributing further as basic physics is obviously beyond you

I'm outta here wai.gif ..................................... gone!!

Well Mr.Spock, I don't see any point in contributing further as basic physics is obviously beyond you

I'm outta here wai.gif ..................................... gone!!

It's not beyond me, I didn't ask the silly question! :cheesy: