Superpowers

Glauka

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still working on a few of my latent super powers.

Time-Stopping. I was doing ok with this one until my wife replaced the dead batteries in all the clocks.

Mind Reading. While practising on my wife I keep getting distracted all the time with images of plates of somtam. I don't even like somtam. I think I need to concentrate more on this one.

X-Ray Vision. This power usually comes to me when I don't expect it. Just the other day I was walking down Silom and I just didn't see the telegraph pole that smacked me in the face.

Telekinesis. I've tried removing women's with thought and thought alone. Usually I have to resort to garment removal by physical methods, although sometimes my mind reading skills will kick in at the same time and I'll read her thoughts of German jack boots, spiked dog collars and warm custard. Funny how two minds can think alike.

Prophesizing. I know I'm going to have difficulties with this one. In future I won't mention it again.

:o

Edited by Gazza

maybe i can  produce helium from my body

cerebrum command to pituitary gland ..secret special hormone..make  mammary gland  produce helium in  my titites..

i believe i can  flyyyyyyyyyyy :o

No more need for push up bras... :D

For me, invisibility and time travel.

Hi Chris.

Welcome to tv.com board.

We never have fun here, none of us drink, and Icey always loses at pool....

:D

Kayo.

PS> chris is just a great name isn't it?

Kayoooooooooooooooooooooo More like you are the loser! :D

Huh HuM ..... Thanks for that constructive, intelligent comment..... I'm sure I must have deserved that.

Just don't have a clue what for...

I'd have a bottomles glass of Zacapa.

Just a nice fancy little mini cognac glass, that never empties.

Thats my Kayo! :D

You do remember me!!!! :D:D:D

Thanks, Kayo. Nice to meet ya'.

Chris.

As i said, welcome..... Maybe you'll help me to keep my mind off my infatuation with icey, who's memory is apparently very short.

Hey Crhris wat about meeting you in some other topic?

Like superpowers or never ending story or this one about how did you get yours...

You can leave this topic, you know don´t you?

Erm.... Oh wait! There is a smilie for this.... I think it goes... :erm:

edit: I guess that is not the code.. I've not been on thaivisa long enough..... :D:D

That is an enchanted item not a superpower. A superpower would be the ablity to produce Zacapa. :burp:

Spoilsport

Edited by kayo

Like superpowers or never ending story or this one about how did you get yours...

edit: I guess that is not the code.. I've not been on thaivisa long enough..... :D:D

Yes Sure... :o

Kayo just a tip...

When you replay to one of my post you can click on the left hand side of the screen where is says "Show all"

Because I don´t trust your abilities 100% I will post some codes for you...This are the ones that you should use in your replies to me:

1. ^_ ^

2. ; )

3. : P :

4. : D

5. : lol:

6. B )

7. : wub:

8. : partytime2:

9. : guitar:

10. : emot-kiss:

11. : chessy:

12. : welcomeani:

13. : drunk:

14. : )

Make sure that here is not space betwwen the characters. That will work for you.

yes Kayo I love you too...

:D:D

Edited by Glauka

Hi Chris.

Welcome to tv.com board.

We never have fun here, none of us drink, and Icey always loses at pool....

Kayo.

PS> chris is just a great name isn't it?

Kayoooooooooooooooooooooo More like you are the loser!

Huh HuM ..... Thanks for that constructive, intelligent comment..... I'm sure I must have deserved that.

Just don't have a clue what for...

Thats my Kayo!

You do remember me!!!!

Thanks, Kayo. Nice to meet ya'.

Chris.

As i said, welcome..... Maybe you'll help me to keep my mind off my infatuation with icey, who's memory is apparently very short.

edit: I guess that is not the code.. I've not been on thaivisa long enough..... ]

That is an enchanted item not a superpower. A superpower would be the ablity to produce Zacapa. :D

Spoilsport

Just a second though after reading this again:

Who did wake up yesterday from the left side of his bed? :o

bash me if I am wrong ( but remember which emoticons you are allowed to use... :D )

Edited by Glauka

I'm still working on a few of my latent super powers.

Time-Stopping. I was doing ok with this one until my wife replaced the dead batteries in all the clocks.

Mind Reading. While practising on my wife I keep getting distracted all the time with images of plates of somtam. I don't even like somtam. I think I need to concentrate more on this one.

X-Ray Vision. This power usually comes to me when I don't expect it. Just the other day I was walking down Silom and I just didn't see the telegraph pole that smacked me in the face.Telekinesis. I've tried removing women's with thought and thought alone. Usually I have to resort to garment removal by physical methods, although sometimes my mind reading skills will kick in at the same time and I'll read her thoughts of German jack boots, spiked dog collars and warm custard. Funny how two minds can think alike.

Prophesizing. I know I'm going to have difficulties with this one. In future I won't mention it again.

:D

I never though of X vision super power in that way...but actually that´s the worst super power you can ever have...

I want tele-transport powers so I can zap myself from place to place without having to drive or pay expensive airfares. The world would be oyster!!  :o

That's a good one. I had the same one, especially when I was younger. I had "I dream of Genie" envy - you know, the television series where she could blink herself anywhere at any time.

Now I wish for the power of invisibility. It would be a great help to find out what people really think and say about you when they think you're not around.

I want tele-transport powers so I can zap myself from place to place without having to drive or pay expensive airfares. The world would be oyster!!  :D

That's a good one. I had the same one, especially when I was younger. I had "I dream of Genie" envy - you know, the television series where she could blink herself anywhere at any time.

Now I wish for the power of invisibility. It would be a great help to find out what people really think and say about you when they think you're not around.

Ability to read minds is what you really mean. :o

I can already fly. That's boring.

I would love to have X-ray vision. That way I could see right through the top that BambinA is wearing and not have to rely on my imagination.  :o

Heck, I wish I had the power to turn into BambinA's top! :D

good one Because Gazza has shown that x-ray vision is not such a good super-power after all. :D