Heavy Seas On My Way Back To Thailand

DtemJai

Been there done that......great video btw.....definitely do not miss it.

I always have a drink "for those in peril on the sea".

....and I have the greatest respect for Mother Nature...she can be the most beautiful creature one could even begin to imagine....then in the blink of an eye....she can smack you between the eyes without you ever see it coming, then she can thrash you, trash you, bash you against the rock and leave you as a puddle of mush.

Cheers.......to those in peril on the sea.

Understandable addition. Well done. Thanks!

Posted 17.12.2012 00:04

Personally, I enjoyed watching the first video in this thread. The deep sea oil tanker apparently carries quite a large PCB on deck while fighting its way through large sweeping waves. My warmest regards go out for all families of which one or more of the family members for whatever reason have gone but never returned home up to and today. The present given to our (old male) Dutch Minister of Defense Hans Hillen contained two boobies trapped by simply lifting the head of the newest (young female) Minister of Defense slightly above crowd level. Dutch Minister Timmermans of Foreign Affairs who likes thinking in terms of human lengths will be jealous.Whether or not this “please go away present” is disgusting false humor or not from the highest political level in the Netherlands is for the reader to decide. Try to look at following picture with your eyes a little bit closed like the Chinese are used to do (in Dutch “oogjes ‘n beetje toe knijpend"):

Piece+Of+Art.png

Here’s a video showing a scale Lego model container vessel. I do like the music, especially the heavy deepness of sound at its beginning and its lyrics hopefully on their way to an uncle in America.

Between Christmas and New Year, no, no, not New York, the Dutch banker Mr. Gerrit Zalm of ABN should practice building these vessels before leaving ABN to join Shell at the first of January 2013. My advice to another Dutch wonder-child, Mr. E.T., first to watch one of the videos in another thread of this newsgroup before upgrading his own position to president of KLM at that very same day. Hope the right planes keep on flying, not the Messy space-time curved ones. One of the vessels in space of the size of Marco Polo, which’s carrying many containers, is currently entering the port of Rotterdam:

[media][\media]

During my time on high seas, 220 large crude oil tankers disappeard with-out a trace, 2 decades roughly. Sinking of the MV Derbyshire & a few Thailand visitors. Edited by DtemJai

A ship is lost at sea every week, but there is often surprisingly little detail as to why or what happened. South Africa - freak waves occur off the east coast of South Africa when there is a strong wind blowing in the opposite direction to the strong Agulhas Current. A lot of large vessels lie on the bottom there. Extremely dangerous when conditions is right, usually occur at the continual shelf, height up to 25 meters – here on this video wave height roughly @ 15 meters – problem. Ship length is 262 meters.

Beer time…Bye bye

20 years ago a container of 28000 rubber ducks as lost at sea in the center of the Pacific. 20 years later they are still washing up on shores all across the world. Some have been found as far away as Ireland.

http://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/wilderness-resources/stories/what-can-28000-rubber-duckies-lost-at-sea-teach-us-about-