I Can'T Reply To An Old Post? Do They Become Dormant?

Familyonthemove

I wanted to add an update to a post of mine about "Relocation Services - A Users Review" but this post does not appear in My Content or when using the TV search function?

And when I find the original post using Google, there's no option to 'Add Reply'?

Do older post become dormant in some way? I have much older posts that still seem to be active?

Any suggested appreciated.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/526318-relocation-services-a-users-review/

Thanks for the reply .... there's no reply box below the post, and the 'Rely to this post' button is not active.

Also - the post does not appear on the TV search?

I suppose I can just report the original and then add the update?

Oddly - the post does not appear in 'My Content' either, and when found using Google there's a message saying "You cannot reply to this post' .... so it seem to have been removed from TV and is only available in a cache?

Ok, I've found the answer after seeing what forum you had posted it in. This is in the pinned topics so it is behaving normally and local search may exclude that forum.

This section of the forum members can post questions about business and services in Thailand for the Expert from Sunbelt to answer.

Only replies from the expert are allowed in this section to members questions.

Ok, I've found the answer after seeing what forum you had posted it in. This is in the pinned topics so it is behaving normally and local search may exclude that forum.

This section of the forum members can post questions about business and services in Thailand for the Expert from Sunbelt to answer.

Only replies from the expert are allowed in this section to members questions.

Oh ... I see. Thanks very much!