Answer For Sexual Relief Is Football: Thai NIETS Chief

webfact

Shouldn't the "most correct" answer have been: masturbate???

Could be, but that is not allowed in the Thai society. One have to go underground to do that.

While katoey (ladyboy) is everywhere, on every TV program, and I believed, it is most encourage in Thailand to become one.

What is your point? What is wrong with being a lady boy?

Shouldn't the "most correct" answer have been: masturbate???

Could be, but that is not allowed in the Thai society. One have to go underground to do that.

While katoey (ladyboy) is everywhere, on every TV program, and I believed, it is most encourage in Thailand to become one.

However, losing your virginity in the local brothel is allowed, well, maybe not officially, but it is happening with the majority of Thai males.

Do you think that is a bad thing? And if it is bad as opposed to what?

Nope, it just highlights the hypocrisy of the question. Kind of like 'Don't ask the question if you don't want to hear the answer'

However, losing your virginity in the local brothel is allowed, well, maybe not officially, but it is happening with the majority of Thai males.

Do you think that is a bad thing? And if it is bad as opposed to what?

Nope, it just highlights the hypocrisy of the question. Kind of like 'Don't ask the question if you don't want to hear the answer'

If loosing ones virginity in a brothel or having sex with a lady boy are on a moral par with playing football how does that highlight the hypocrisy of the question?

haha good lord! Samphan what a complete tool. He says the answer is A. Well of course it is pee brain that makes total sense after all everyone plays football right. If you are stuck in a wheelchair I guess your completely ******, literally.

This is what's wrong with this country eh. Seems most in top positions got their jobs without knowing what they are doing. hmm wonder how that happens??

Edited by Tanuki

The last time any of these old cronies in BKK had sexual urges, the latest thing to hit the big screen was Charlie Chaplain........Anyway, at least Thai students now have facebook etc so that they can freely ridicule the system (within certain limits of course..LM.....lets not go there on this fred).

Hey, I shall be 76 years young in a few weeks and I still get sexual urges. Does this make me a miracle rather than Thailand? giggle.gif

It is only the body that gets old, the mind doesn't. The sight of a pony tailed Thai young woman riding on her motorbike with a ramrod vertically straight back, thighs perfectly horizontal and orthogonal to her lower legs reaches parts that Sanatogen or Smirnoff cannot reach. cowboy.gif

• Like 1

Sometimes if feels strange living in this country. When a news story like this comes out, I always have this urge to check the calendar to check if it is April 1st. Do these Thai government morons had ANY idea how stupid they look ??? Or maybe they fall under the concept that a stupid person always think they are the smartest person in the room....