79 Year Old British Ex-Serviceman Arrested In South Pattaya With 13 Year Old Boy

Rimmer

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As a British citizen, if he is sent back home, is he prosecuted under British law?

I know some western countries had enacted laws regarding paedophiles operating overseas.

Canada has a treaty with Thailand as I'm sure the UK would also. In this case if he is sentenced to 25 years here he will serve 15 years then serve the rest in the UK and according to the treat he has to serve full sentence back home.

It is the same with any case. Serve 15 years here then the rest in your own country.

Thailand used to have a motto and even signs up only a few years ago that said: "Do a crime in Thailand, do the time in your country"

As a British citizen, if he is sent back home, is he prosecuted under British law?

I know some western countries had enacted laws regarding paedophiles operating overseas.

Canada has a treaty with Thailand as I'm sure the UK would also. In this case if he is sentenced to 25 years here he will serve 15 years then serve the rest in the UK and according to the treat he has to serve full sentence back home.

It is the same with any case. Serve 15 years here then the rest in your own country.

Thailand used to have a motto and even signs up only a few years ago that said: "Do a crime in Thailand, do the time in your country"

Looks a bit like a promotion banner.

Why do these low life come to another country and do what they can't do in their own country , not only the rock spiders I point the finger at all the drugs slags, people traffickers and any body associated with making other people's life miserable, lock em up and throw the key away and leave them in the bangkok hilton, no returning them back to their own country, suffer ya moron.angry.png

I would like to throw out a "makes you think" kind of question:

"If it were not for the German television crew, who was already making a documentary with this boy, do you think the police would have cared"?

No, they would not have gone. I'd bet the farm on that.

Lets face the facts, this sort of thing happens all over Pattaya, every day. Like it or not, the place draws in these horrid sorts like a magnet and there is no shortage of kids willing to do whatever they need to do so they can get quick cash to hit the game shop. Speaking of game shops, there have been more than one bust of game shop owners pimping the kids out. The kids are crazy about playing games and will do all sorts of awful things apparently to get the money to play them. But if you step back and look at it, what else should a kid who is raised on the streets of Pattaya think? They are surrounded by ladies and boys of the night 24 hours a day. Horrible environment to raise a child in.

Why do these low life come to another country and do what they can't do in their own country , not only the rock spiders I point the finger at all the drugs slags, people traffickers and any body associated with making other people's life miserable, lock em up and throw the key away and leave them in the bangkok hilton, no returning them back to their own country, suffer ya moron.angry.png

Because in Thailand (as well as a few other developing nations) 99% of the people who do that sort of thing (or any illegal thing) get away with it. It's also known that just about any sort of trouble you get into here, you can buy your way out of it. I don't condone such behavior but there is a reason why Thailand is one of the top spots in the world for pedophiles.

1) It's here for the taking.

2) I assume it's cheap.

3) There is a good chance you can pay your way out of it in the event you are arrested.

4) Even greater chance you'll never get caught at all.

5) Birds of a feather flock together.

For any kind of criminal behavior it sounds like THE place to be in.

The German film makers contacted the Region 2 Child and Woman Protection Unit based at Banglamung Police Station who met the film crew at Royal Garden Plaza where Mr. Wallis met with the boy and the pair drove off to a secluded area inside Soi 4 off the Pratamnuk Road in South Pattaya. Minutes later officers moved in and allegedly witnessed Mr. Wallis performing oral sex on the boy.

Caught in the act, pilot! jap.gif

post-108180-0-50803800-1330223769_thumb.

REMOVED

Apart from what HE deserves--and good for him to have to pay the penalty for it, no matter what.

If the sleezy holiday lifestyle is placed, you will get the scum to take advantage------------and nowhwere can this be eradicated. My notion to minimize this is to enforce the law.-----second is to have parents re schooled into how to bring up children, and protect. NOT encourage. Policing areas with penalties on family who's children are caught.

Royal Garden -Sunnee Plaza-Jomptien Beach are a few of the well known places that boys-free style-.

Boy bars screened, ages of go go boys regular checked.

Most of this is family greed, without a care for the childs welfare.

I THOUGHT PROSTITUTION was illegal in Thailand..............

sick pedo's sick parents sick Laws GREED

The German film makers contacted the Region 2 Child and Woman Protection Unit based at Banglamung Police Station who met the film crew at Royal Garden Plaza where Mr. Wallis met with the boy and the pair drove off to a secluded area inside Soi 4 off the Pratamnuk Road in South Pattaya. Minutes later officers moved in and allegedly witnessed Mr. Wallis performing oral sex on the boy."

So the crew waited for the man to drive off with the boy in order to catch him in the act. So what is the news crew going to be charged with for allowing this to happen? No doubt they paid this boy for his cooperation, used him to make a buck. These guys exploited a minor for money, and pimps are worse than Johns.

• Like 2

According to another report on this story it happened after midnight. One wonders why the parents allowed their child to be out so late. Were they complicit?

Are you seriously not aware of the great many unsupervised steet children in Thailand? This is a developing country dude.Very possible the parents were aware if not complicit.

Castration should be served. I wonder what's wrong with all these old geezers doing such a lewd and despicable act.

Castration wouldn't have stopped the criminal act in question ...

But it would stop it happening again. Shutting the gate after the horse has bolted I know, but save some other 13 yo from this sort of ordeal.

Or deprive him of 700 Baht? Sh1t, where do the arguments stop?

Chainarong, please do not delude yourself that this only happens in Thailand. The reason it is more evident here is because of forums like TV bringing it to the expat communities and that the acts are commited by "visitors/tourists". If this sort of thing happened Thai on Thai (perhaps inappropriate description of the act) you wouldn't hear about it.

Check your own countries statistics with the groups of criminals you mention above and be amazed!

• Like 1

At the risk of being disembowled by TV's hang-em-high brigade, I have to say I feel some sympathy for this old chap. A former RAF pilot, I daresay that he gave greater service to his Country than I have, or, I venture, many of those who are now howling for his death for what was in reality a very minor criminal act undertaken in full consent of his "victim". Now, at the age of 79 he faces ruin and humiliation. We would all do well to remeber the old saying "There, but for the grace of God go I....."

To me, what is far more sickening is the cynical action of the German TV crew paying a 13 year old boy to go out and entrap some old codger just so they could make some salacious movie to titilate the morons back home.

At the risk of being disembowled by TV's hang-em-high brigade, I have to say I feel some sympathy for this old chap. A former RAF pilot, I daresay that he gave greater service to his Country than I have, or, I venture, many of those who are now howling for his death for what was in reality a very minor criminal act undertaken in full consent of his "victim". Now, at the age of 79 he faces ruin and humiliation. We would all do well to remeber the old saying "There, but for the grace of God go I....."

To me, what is far more sickening is the cynical action of the German TV crew paying a 13 year old boy to go out and entrap some old codger just so they could make some salacious movie to titilate the morons back home.

Catmac, I am not necessarily from the "hang-em-high brigade" and would not necessarily want the death penalty for this crime (yes, it is a crime), but would like to state that what he did in the past has no relevance of his actions here.I spent 23 years in the British armed forces and have never had an urge for something like this. He could have been an ex-prime minister; it still is no excuse for his actions.

When you say that this was a consentual act, by law a 13 year old boy cannot make that decision for him/herself.

One could argue that this is more of a socially unacceptable crime than a serious crime (if that is where you are at) but at the end of the day, it is still a crime.

Castration should be served. I wonder what's wrong with all these old geezers doing such a lewd and despicable act.

But it would stop it happening again. Shutting the gate after the horse has bolted I know, but save some other 13 yo from this sort of ordeal.

No you don't get it. A real pedo would still want to do what he was doing, castration or not. The largest sexual organ is the brain and this man was only using his mouth; no hormones needed. Got it now? Good.

Of course the boy in this case was not exactly an innocent little angel, but that is no excuse at all for the adult's behavior.

It's quite a difficult social problem because quite often such people need to be separated from society for life. There are no simple solutions or cures, even castration.

OK, this guy is quite elderly, and who knows, there is always the possibility of dementia. So I don't think its inconsistent to have compassion for him while also recognizing the serious criminality of his behavior.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

Final judgment for people like him will be set by his fellow inmates. I am sure, Oberkommando.

Thai prisons function totally differently from Western prisons, as do the inmates.

Can you give me some proof. If you speak out you have to fund your word. I am curious. The rules in thai prisons are different then anywhere in the world?

Can you give proof that it is?

I have a friend who is in his 9th year serving a 25 years term. In Thai prisons this crap does not happen. For instance one day the guards caught a guy getting a blow job from a new inmate. The got the entire prison population into the main yard and made that loser blow him in front of everyone. And that wasn't the first time or the last.

I'm sure for some strange reason that you won't believe anyone here and will probably ask for video proof or something.

In your country do you have to pay for your own food and if you cannot then you just die of starvation? NO.

Have you been in prison here or know anyone who has? Ask a Thai if you want.

Thank you for your reply, i am interested and maybe somewhat idealistic(naive) about this. In my words, partially unknowingly i was looking for a real reaction. For also i don't have acquaintances in these environments.

No you don't get it. A real pedo would still want to do what he was doing, castration or not.

Jingthing,

Unfortunately I do get it and have to agree with what you say. Would just make me feel better if he had his b0ll0cks cut off; being selfih in my post.

Catmac, I am not necessarily from the "hang-em-high brigade" and would not necessarily want the death penalty for this crime (yes, it is a crime), but would like to state that what he did in the past has no relevance of his actions here.I spent 23 years in the British armed forces and have never had an urge for something like this. He could have been an ex-prime minister; it still is no excuse for his actions.

When you say that this was a consentual act, by law a 13 year old boy cannot make that decision for him/herself.

One could argue that this is more of a socially unacceptable crime than a serious crime (if that is where you are at) but at the end of the day, it is still a crime.

You've put it in a nutshell, no-one can argue with that. Thanks everyone

My understanding is that under Thai law (similar to other countries) the age of the minor in these cases reflects on the seriousness of the charges. I recall that an age as low as 13 puts the case into the more serious charge category. I know some people think these crimes are as serious as murder (many people probably think it is even worse than murder). That isn't so very logical considering the authorities knew this crime was going to happen and let it happen to make a clean arrest. While that is ethically very questionable, imagine them doing that in a murder case!

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

Jingthing,

Unfortunately I do get it and have to agree with what you say. Would just make me feel better if he had his b0ll0cks cut off; being selfih in my post.

hmmm... <deleted> cut off, hang him high. i wonder why nobody talks about the 13-year boy and the 700 Baht he got every time? correct me if i am wrong, but was it mentioned anywhere that the boy was forced every time into the lewd act or did he willing comply when his iPhone rang?

• Like 2

Jingthing,

hmmm... <deleted> cut off, hang him high. i wonder why nobody talks about the 13-year boy and the 700 Baht he got every time? correct me if i am wrong, but was it mentioned anywhere that the boy was forced every time into the lewd act or did he willing comply when his iPhone rang?

Someone that young cannot legally consent. Of course, in reality minors can be very sexually aggressive. But that doesn't excuse the adults. Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

You've put it in a nutshell, no-one can argue with that. Thanks everyone

i do argue with that. there are countries, e.g. the U.S., which put 13 year old boys for years behind bars if they "decide" to commit a crime.