Rangsima Wants Alcohol Tests For MPs In House

Lite Beer

Yes let them drink but not between 2 pm and 5 pm and midnight and 9 am. Same as us others!

Oh .. Isn't alcohol banned in all government offices?

I'm sure there's a 7/11 in or near the parliament buildings. The MPs can easily stock up before 2pm for the afternoon.

Or they could simply walk in after 2 p.m with the "Do you know who I am little man attitutde."

How about smacking the guy behind the counter? This method proved successful at Swampy Airport.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Democrats show liquor bottles

The Nation

30176722-01_big.jpg

Evidence of MPs' drinking, they say; push for ethical conduct hearing

BANGKOK: -- Democrat MP Boonyod Sooktinthai yesterday brought empty liquor bottles found in a garbage dumpster at Parliament as proof of lawmakers drinking - but he stopped short of pointing a finger at Deputy Prime Minister Chalerm Yoobamrung.

Full story:

Premier Yingluck Shinawatra said she had not had time to check with Chalerm in order to ask about his conduct.

Another typical Yingluck answer.

Ma'am, your deputy faces serious allegations and you have no time to talk to him? How about cutting short your daily facebook sessions and show some kind of leadership?

Then again, if I had to sit and listen to that all day and I wasn't allowed to drink, I'd want hazard pay...

Great way to end meetings that run on too long with pointless arguments....

"The Roman Empire was not built in committee meetings... it was built by ruthlessly slaughtering anyone who disagrees with you...."

The lawless drunken rabble of Isaan. Thai's should be very proud of the government they have voted in.

It seems these 'politicians' are ones their lowest common denominator constituents can easily identify with.

You know Bush wouldn't have been elected if he didn't take the good old boys who though they could hoist a beer with him at a barbecue segment.

Same for half these guys, they p[lay down to the local identity of the district and pretend they don't want to be HiSo, but a 'Man Of The People.' drinking Lao kaw with the somchais, and not falling over... well, at least not till he gets in to parliament.