Norwegian Man Confesses To 'Accidentally Killing' Phuket Girlfriend

webfact

"He CONFESSED to the police and the media followed through the reported accusations so no one here owes him a farking thing...

I am with you most of the way but have you noticed that it is the same tourist police volunteer who recently got a South African man to sign a confession to passing counterfeit $ bills. A confession written in Thai and the Chalong volunteer cant read Thai? In Phuket they have what the police call a 'Safe House' but it is safe only for the police... Story has too many holes and the fact that the BKK police once again had to do what could and should have been done by the Chalong police adds to the mystery!

• Like 1

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see everyone is confusing his role of Big Bike Highway Patrol volunteer with Tourist Police volunteer.

Bike Highway Patrol volunteer is nothing, any of you can get the badge and ID card which is valid max year or two. All you have to do is to attend seminar organized by highway police, sit and listen, no exam required. On the second day, fork out 500 baht and they give you brand new spanking shiny badge aka dick extention. These seminars are held each year in different province. Phuket Merlin hotel hosted the event in 2010 and that's whem KBB obtained this badge. Mind you, 100 other people got it too.

As far as claims that he was fast and experienced rider, all nonsense. He was shaky rider at best, had an accident or fallen of the bike numerous times.

THAILAND, start giving the right to farang or anyone to buy houses and land in THEIR OWN NAME and not their girlfriends, which after they get what they want, they mostly ask the ripped-off farang to go f-himself...

"He CONFESSED to the police and the media followed through the reported accusations so no one here owes him a farking thing...

I am with you most of the way but have you noticed that it is the same tourist police volunteer who recently got a South African man to sign a confession to passing counterfeit $ bills. A confession written in Thai and the Chalong volunteer cant read Thai? In Phuket they have what the police call a 'Safe House' but it is safe only for the police... Story has too many holes and the fact that the BKK police once again had to do what could and should have been done by the Chalong police adds to the mystery!

You talking about the tourist cop in the pic a few pages back....leading him out unhandcuffed ??

I know him well.

makes no sense that he admitted though. Why would he admit to murder when thai investigators are lazy and horrible and would never be able to prove it was him? He'd be stuck in detention for a year tops and released for lack of evidence.

There is something really fishy with all these murders accusation where they admits everything right off the bat. Doesn't happen elsewhere

Could be their interrogation techniques. Human Rights Asia has a lot to say about it.

This could have all been avoided if he had taken out a 30 year lease on each of his properties. Seems he wasn't half as clever as he thought he was.

If you think registering a lease would solve anything I would like to let you know that my registered lease was 'cancelled' fraudulently and three separate lawyers said I had no chance of getting it restored because it is only a contract to hire - and that is true according to the law because I checked - and someone else bought the property for consideration I.e. money. It made no difference the buyer bought for 30% of value, charged 3% interest a month and was clearly well aware of the fraud because In the lawyers opinion proving the fraud against the buyer would be very difficult (everyone involved would lie against me basically so who will the court believe you or them?). So it turns out the lease is worth nothing if someone wants to steal it from you. I was advised to sue the person who sold the property and defrauded me ( my ex wife) but of course she had no assets in her name so 1 million to run a case against her was not going to get my house or really any money back. So there is the value of the leases everyone thinks are so great here! You can read my story here

Edited by slipperx

You talking about the tourist cop in the pic a few pages back....leading him out unhandcuffed ??

I know him well.

Gary (Tourist Police volunteer) is from New Zealand and speak, read and write Thai perfectly.

Seems living in Thailand becomes an illusion after a while and people start to think they can get away with anything and do anything they want, also with the lack of discipline in the Police force, some farang are led to believe that even a murder is easy to cover up with enough money behind you....

Edited by yummypizza

I know him well.

Gary (Tourist Police volunteer) is from New Zealand and speak, read and write Thai perfectly.

Can dive pretty good also...and lose weight.

He told me he would never become a TVP....cos the thai cops would think he was a wanke_r same they thought of all the other TVP.....

Edited by samsiam

Only if you believe the BIB.

The husband is always the prime suspect when any wife goes missing, and this guy didn't even report her missing for over a year. What cop or even a cop husband does that? Unless they are guilty.

<a data-cke-saved-href="http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/43774/husband-prime-suspect-in-wife" href="http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/43774/husband-prime-suspect-in-wife" s-murder-at-family-business-in-east-pattaya="" '="" class="bbc_url" title="External link" rel="nofollow external">http://www.pattayaon...n-east-pattaya/

Ah yeah mate...which policeman? the Origional Thai cop hubby or the Norsky tourist police hubby?

Does it say somewhere she was married to the Norwegian?

“She was Mr Dokset’s girlfriend for nine years. They lived together in his house for six years,” she said.

Why the heck did he keep her personal identity item plus the remains around for three years???????????? Why would any sane person do that?

Blood stains in the car after three years, what the? I rarely use my truck, sometimes not once in a month, but a good cleaning inside and out only costs a couple hundred baht. And if you were concerned about what he should have been concerned about, give the hidden areas some up close cleaning.

I understand many people with take the easy route and put real estate in there partners name, but to lazy to get rid of evidence? Guess some people never watch a single crime show.

Strange. You never hear the whole story and in catching criminals it's usually/often do to there own stupidity. Do he blow his chance to get away with it, or is it something completely different?

Something doesn't smell right(no pun).. I new woman moved in to the house but did not find the decomposing body parts? Never mind the id card.

This seems impossible, because if I know women then I know she would have gone through every cupboard, drawer and locked room in that house shortly after moving in.. But she never found anything?

Or did she?

Why the heck did he keep her personal identity item plus the remains around for three years???????????? Why would any sane person do that?

Just wondering, but, why would any sane person kill their girlfriend?

Your whole post alludes to the fact you are more put out that he didn't get away with it, than he killed her in the first place....

Edited by madjbs
  • Like 1

This could have all been avoided if he had taken out a 30 year lease on each of his properties. Seems he wasn't half as clever as he thought he was.

Or just not being so stupid as to bring more than the bare minimum of assets into Thailand in the first place. Make your money outside, spend it here.

• Like 2

There are hundreds of crimes and probably a murder a day but is random and uninteresting, or a journalist hasn't been at the crime scene in time. Listening to the police and rescue radio's each day I would say that this estimate is about right (probably under-quoted).

News reports on this website are farang related because... farang read it:) Only the more gory or interesting Thai stories are ever translated. But if you are really interested then just buy a Thai newspaper and see it everyday. These are the crimes that have been solved or witnessed, Im sure there are many that will never come to light.

Of interest in this story is the blood stained car, the fact that the girl had a gun and an interesting life.... wonder if there is another body around somewhere:/

I couldn't agree more, why always be negative about Thailand , as you say buy Thai newspapers, and meet different peoplle than bargirls,

not that I don't like them, in the contrary

I agree that broken relationships and Thai property laws with regards to ownership can create a killing rage in a man, yet there are safeguards available on both sides. I have a 30 year lease, which at my age of 76 should suffice. Yes, I know leases can be broken, but not so easily when copies are lodged with both the Pouyai Ban and the Obadur. Further in the event that she precedes me in death she has left a certified will with the same two officials leaving all to me. Then under Thai law I have one year in which to sell to a Thai. However, the real clincher was that all these documents were made at her insistence not mine. Even so, and in spite of this, I keep most of my worldly wealth in England, not from lack of trust in her but lack of trust in the Thai authorities.

Don't want to get involved in all of this CSI Phuket cr*p but where does this stand legally?

Property is all held in the girlfriend (now deceased) name, she is (legally, has this been confirmed?) married to a Thai policeman. Upon her death who would inherit the property........ I would guess the legal husband would be the benefactor of the assets, as long as he was not convicted of ending her life??

Sure it has been mentioned but I cannot read through 20 odd pages.

Edited by changnaam

Is it not strange the Thai policeman she married did not even report her missing?

Is it not strange that a long time after her death her stuff is still all around the Norwegian's guys house?

Is it not strange only bits of her body have been found so long after - I mean if he was dispensing of the body bit by bit would it take all that time and at least would he not dump the other personal stuff of hers?

The Norwegian guy it seems had property with her which I suppose now goes to the Thai policeman as husband not the child necessarily!

The Norwegian guy says he knows nothing until after being interrogated and then says he accidentally pushed her and she fell.

Is it not strange that a little more Internet was shown in her car found with blood stains and where was the car found anyway?

If I were a betting man I would say this all revolves around the property in her name and I would want some serious questions asked of the Thai cop she was married too AS well as the price in Chalong who seem to be in the midst of so many dodgy events and scams and rarely seem to be doing much police investigative work.

Truly scary"

If it was the Police husband, he would want her found dead relatively quickly so he could get his hands on the property. Why would he wait more than 2 years to do it. Also, why would he wait for the DSI to get wind of it instead of letting his buddies in Phuket take care if it?

Everything points to events happening as reported. Despite the obvious desires of some posters here.

While he obviously is innocent until proven guilty, what is very strange to me is the total lack of sympathy for the victim being shown here. Most people seem more concerned with why he didn't do a better job of covering it up, investing in the first place, or simply being the victim of a set up...

Edited by madjbs

Your whole post alludes to the fact you are more put out that he didn't get away with it, than he killed her in the first place....

Really?

Slipperx is a better detective than I am, listing all the strange parts of this story. I was just pointing out the fact that someone can be such a dumb@ss that it's boggles the mind.

Well I have read this through and I don't get the story and the facts are not clear.

As I understand it he lived with the girl for 6 years ending 3 years ago when she married a Thai policeman with whom she had a child. Between two and three years ago she goes missing but we don't know if just missing or still alive. Then her car is found with bloodstains in it after she stops payments - but we don't know how long ago. Maybe 18 months ago if it takes a few months for the car loan people to catch up with you. Thai police ex husband reports nothing even though he is in a privileged position to find out where she might be using police resources and he HAS got a baby with the girl. Girls parents make a report to the Phuket police who do nothing - they really are a useless lot at investigations it seems the more I read. Why do they do nothing? Then some lawyer in Bangkok gets involved because the family of the girl cannot bear the inaction and apathy of the police in Phuket. Somehow the DSI get wind of the fact the girls remains may be at the Norwegian guys house some 18 months to 30 months after she has disappeared. The Bangkok police come down and drag the Chalong police down to the house ( imagine the loss of face to the Thai police if the Bangkok police didn't even bother with the Chalong useless police who have done nothing it seems to investigate this) and presto there are some remains in a basement all together with her ID card and her gun.

And is it not disquieting to know the Chalong police obviously made zero attempt at investigating?

Is it not strange the Thai policeman she married did not even report her missing?

Is it not strange that a long time after her death her stuff is still all around the Norwegian's guys house?

Is it not strange only bits of her body have been found so long after - I mean if he was dispensing of the body bit by bit would it take all that time and at least would he not dump the other personal stuff of hers?

The Norwegian guy it seems had property with her which I suppose now goes to the Thai policeman as husband not the child necessarily!

The Norwegian guy says he knows nothing until after being interrogated and then says he accidentally pushed her and she fell.

Is it not strange that a little more Internet was shown in her car found with blood stains and where was the car found anyway?

If I were a betting man I would say this all revolves around the property in her name and I would want some serious questions asked of the Thai cop she was married too AS well as the price in Chalong who seem to be in the midst of so many dodgy events and scams and rarely seem to be doing much police investigative work.

Truly scary"

Blood stains in the car after three years, what the? I rarely use my truck, sometimes not once in a month, but a good cleaning inside and out only costs a couple hundred baht. And if you were concerned about what he should have been concerned about, give the hidden areas some up close cleaning.

I understand many people with take the easy route and put real estate in there partners name, but to lazy to get rid of evidence? Guess some people never watch a single crime show.

Strange. You never hear the whole story and in catching criminals it's usually/often do to there own stupidity. Do he blow his chance to get away with it, or is it something completely different?

Something doesn't smell right(no pun).. I new woman moved in to the house but did not find the decomposing body parts? Never mind the id card.

This seems impossible, because if I know women then I know she would have gone through every cupboard, drawer and locked room in that house shortly after moving in.. But she never found anything?

Or did she?

Well I have read this through and I don't get the story and the facts are not clear.

As I understand it he lived with the girl for 6 years ending 3 years ago when she married a Thai policeman with whom she had a child. Between two and three years ago she goes missing but we don't know if just missing or still alive. Then her car is found with bloodstains in it after she stops payments - but we don't know how long ago. Maybe 18 months ago if it takes a few months for the car loan people to catch up with you. Thai police ex husband reports nothing even though he is in a privileged position to find out where she might be using police resources and he HAS got a baby with the girl. Girls parents make a report to the Phuket police who do nothing - they really are a useless lot at investigations it seems the more I read. Why do they do nothing? Then some lawyer in Bangkok gets involved because the family of the girl cannot bear the inaction and apathy of the police in Phuket. Somehow the DSI get wind of the fact the girls remains may be at the Norwegian guys house some 18 months to 30 months after she has disappeared. The Bangkok police come down and drag the Chalong police down to the house ( imagine the loss of face to the Thai police if the Bangkok police didn't even bother with the Chalong useless police who have done nothing it seems to investigate this) and presto there are some remains in a basement all together with her ID card and her gun.

And is it not disquieting to know the Chalong police obviously made zero attempt at investigating?

Truly scary"

"... which I suppose now goes to the Thai policeman as husband not the child necessarily!"

Not necessarily - the policeman would have to fight that out in court with the wife's family - it does not go to the kids, my reading and experience is that the wife's family has a strong claim on her assets as well. Blood is thicker than paper at the Amphur.......

Seems people don't read the reports.

Suicide? The guy has admitted to pushing her down the stairs. How many times must this be stated?

As for the Thai policeman she married after her relationship with the Norwegian, she had already left him, so, why would he file a missing person's report?

Or did she?

Truly scary"

exactly, imo he has most likely been framed.

• Like 1

As for the Thai policeman she married after her relationship with the Norwegian, she had already left him, so, why would he file a missing person's report?

Because they had a kid together and her family would probably have contacted him first when trying to find her. He must have known she was missing. Perhaps he just didn't care, in which case the police may not have wanted to investigate in case it implicated him, or perhaps he wasn't important enough to get the police to investigate to begin with.

Edited by madjbs