Norwegian Man Confesses To 'Accidentally Killing' Phuket Girlfriend

webfact

If true, then she married the policeman, had a child and sent the child to grandmothers and left the policeman all within a year or so? Sounds like a rejected husband and father has a motive to me.

So now it has turned to 'he is a police officer and her ex husband, so he must be guilty'.

Admittedly there are not many facts here, but there are some: remains were found on his property, and he has admitted to killing his ex girlfriend.

This article says he is a policeman and husband, you said their ia an article that says he is a newly ex husband. imo I would not put faith in any BIB obtained confession. I would also question any evidence the BIB claimed they found at his house.

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One possible theory is she left her husband as he could not keep her at the level she was accustomed to with a foreigner with swimming pools and was going to go back to him. The husband lost face and killed her and blamed the foreigner for her wanting to leave and therefore framed him. He then got his buddies in the police force to threaten him with an alternative far worse than confessing if he didnt. Perhaps sticking him in some rubber tires and setting them alight for example.

This is of course just a hypothetical scenario and in no way what I believe may have happened.

Honest guv.

Sounds very plausible to me. In fact.... hey, that's pretty much my theory too. You're not taking the mick are you?

:D

Another guest for the Bkk Hilton surrounded by Mars Bar Creek, Lock up this idiot and throw away the key or just do away with him. What a POS to kill that girl no matter what she did to him.

Another guest for the Bkk Hilton surrounded by Mars Bar Creek, Lock up this idiot and throw away the key or just do away with him. What a POS to kill that girl no matter what she did to him.

Hmmmm, you are no Hercule Poirot eh. coffee1.gif

I can't believe these "what about the smell?" posts.

A corpse will cease to "smell" after about a month in this climate. Once it has dessicated/decomposed there will only be a "smell" if you get up close to it.

About a year ago there was a stench around my house so foul that when the wind blew I thought I would gag and vomit. When we walked out the front door the smell was unimaginable. The neighbor across the street even came over one day asking if we knew where that smell was coming from as it was too much for them. We looked all over our yard, theirs, and at the house next-door which was vacant at the time but couldn't find anything. About a week later I was on the upstairs balcony one day and looked down and there it was; a huge Tokay had died and fell onto the top of the metal overhang above the carport. Not only was the smell unbelievable but the rotting corpse took off the paint, corroded the metal, and today you can look up at the metal overhang and see the sun through the tiny little holes exactly where the Tokay was.

So again, if a human corpse was rotting in a plastic trash bin in a bathroom, the smell would even be noticeable by the neighbors I think, let alone the visitors to this guy's home, some of whom have stated on this forum that they were in his house and smelled nothing. And then, the decaying corpse would rot right through the plastic bottom of the bin - especially with the acid they mentioned in the OP.

The chance that bin was in there for 2 years with a corpse inside, I think, is not possible.

How much do you want to bet that the coroner will not be able to confirm if the bones are those of the woman??? Something stinks and in this case I don't think it's the corpse!

Elektrified, I have had a similar experience with a small mouse that died in the roof space above the electrical cabinet.

The smell was unbearable. I had to cut a hole in the roof to get to the little bugger.

I just can't believe that a body in a wheelie bin, in a locked basement would not give off the worst smell possible, especially with the heat and moisture.

With 2 years to lie awake at night and think of ways to dispose of a body, I can't believe he did nothing about it.

So, he was either really stupid and lazy with bad sinuses...or the wheelie bin was not there long.

Is there no one on this forum that knows him personally or have met him, who can give us some idea as to what he is like? Like I mentioned earlier, he comes across generally as a decent chap in his posts over at the motoring forum, if at times a bit overbearing and perhaps arrogant. But that hardly means he's psycho.

• Like 1

I can't believe these "what about the smell?" posts.

A corpse will cease to "smell" after about a month in this climate. Once it has dessicated/decomposed there will only be a "smell" if you get up close to it.

About a year ago there was a stench around my house so foul that when the wind blew I thought I would gag and vomit. When we walked out the front door the smell was unimaginable. The neighbor across the street even came over one day asking if we knew where that smell was coming from as it was too much for them. We looked all over our yard, theirs, and at the house next-door which was vacant at the time but couldn't find anything. About a week later I was on the upstairs balcony one day and looked down and there it was; a huge Tokay had died and fell onto the top of the metal overhang above the carport. Not only was the smell unbelievable but the rotting corpse took off the paint, corroded the metal, and today you can look up at the metal overhang and see the sun through the tiny little holes exactly where the Tokay was.

So again, if a human corpse was rotting in a plastic trash bin in a bathroom, the smell would even be noticeable by the neighbors I think, let alone the visitors to this guy's home, some of whom have stated on this forum that they were in his house and smelled nothing. And then, the decaying corpse would rot right through the plastic bottom of the bin - especially with the acid they mentioned in the OP.

The chance that bin was in there for 2 years with a corpse inside, I think, is not possible.

How much do you want to bet that the coroner will not be able to confirm if the bones are those of the woman??? Something stinks and in this case I don't think it's the corpse!

Elektrified, I have had a similar experience with a small mouse that died in the roof space above the electrical cabinet.

The smell was unbearable. I had to cut a hole in the roof to get to the little bugger.

I just can't believe that a body in a wheelie bin, in a locked basement would not give off the worst smell possible, especially with the heat and moisture.

With 2 years to lie awake at night and think of ways to dispose of a body, I can't believe he did nothing about it.

So, he was either really stupid and lazy with bad sinuses...or the wheelie bin was not there long.

He had maids, seems with no sense of smell eh. coffee1.gif

If true, then she married the policeman, had a child and sent the child to grandmothers and left the policeman all within a year or so? Sounds like a rejected husband and father has a motive to me.

So now it has turned to 'he is a police officer and her ex husband, so he must be guilty'.

Admittedly there are not many facts here, but there are some: remains were found on his property, and he has admitted to killing his ex girlfriend.

This article says he is a policeman and husband, you said their ia an article that says he is a newly ex husband. imo I would not put faith in any BIB obtained confession. I would also question any evidence the BIB claimed they found at his house.

A re-enactment has taken place, and he has given more information to the police. Your theory is less and less likely (presuming it was likely at some point).

What science? All that is reported is coming from the BIB, they are not exactly known for their science in solving cases.

I think he is talking about the science of how blow flies can enter sealed containers.

Edited by tropo

In many western countries the police are known to have committed domestic violence and murder on their spouse. Has any Thai policeman ever been even charged with domestic violence let alone murder of a spouse?

If memory serves me correctly, the Thai policeman that murdered the tourist Leo del Pinto in Pai was jailed for 25 years for clubbing his new Thai wife to death.

Is there no one on this forum that knows him personally or have met him, who can give us some idea as to what he is like? Like I mentioned earlier, he comes across generally as a decent chap in his posts over at the motoring forum, if at times a bit overbearing and perhaps arrogant. But that hardly means he's psycho.

When I met him he came across as a decent chap but based on this website http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html which gives all the qualities of a sociopath one can never know. Not saying KBB is one but many of the descriptives being bandied about on this forum are all on that website. A classic example is the Zodiac killer who for years lived a normal family life while conducting his killing spree. As in the Fannelli case perhaps they will send him for psychiatric evaluation.

• Like 1

yes i knew him but what difference does my opinion make , if he is guilty the laws in this country ( the country he decided to live and invest in) will decide his fate based on the facts that are presented , he i believe has the financial resources to engage a good law firm to represent him. I must add though, if he was not guilty surely he would have a legal rep with him at all times and deny everything put to him by the Bib.... history is littered with stories of how nice so and so the serial killer was .... when the front door closes on any house only the occupants know what really goes on ...

• Like 1

yes i knew him but what difference does my opinion make , if he is guilty the laws in this country ( the country he decided to live and invest in) will decide his fate based on the facts that are presented , he i believe has the financial resources to engage a good law firm to represent him. I must add though, if he was not guilty surely he would have a legal rep with him at all times and deny everything put to him by the Bib.... history is littered with stories of how nice so and so the serial killer was .... when the front door closes on any house only the occupants know what really goes on ...

Thoughts of my ex UK wife. angry.png

One possible theory is she left her husband as he could not keep her at the level she was accustomed to with a foreigner with swimming pools and was going to go back to him. The husband lost face and killed her and blamed the foreigner for her wanting to leave and therefore framed him. He then got his buddies in the police force to threaten him with an alternative far worse than confessing if he didnt. Perhaps sticking him in some rubber tires and setting them alight for example.

This is of course just a hypothetical scenario and in no way what I believe may have happened.

Honest guv.

Everyone on here is entitled to a theory however there is only one member of this forum who knows what really happened or didn't happen. Unfortunately I believe his posting rights may have been suspended and he may not have free wireless where he is. All of us including myself are merely speculating at the moment and no one knows anymore than the other. Having said that it is still nice to hear each others theories.

Honest guv.

Everyone on here is entitled to a theory however there is only one member of this forum who knows what really happened or didn't happen. Unfortunately I believe his posting rights may have been suspended and he may not have free wireless where he is. All of us including myself are merely speculating at the moment and no one knows anymore than the other. Having said that it is still nice to hear each others theories.

Who ? Can PM. Hmmm, don't bother. Nuff said.

Edited by transam

I admit I'm relishing a bit in his downfall...

5555555 - Forum understatement of the decade!!! - 55555555

Let's not forget that a woman is dead, and some children no longer have a mother. This is nothing to celebrate.

• Like 1

Let's not forget that a woman is dead, and some children no longer have a mother. This is nothing to celebrate.

No dis intended to family. Commenting on the specific statement quoted.

Added: Took out quasi-offensive bit and must say I was referring to the obviousness of the "relishing" evident in the poster's prior utterings...

Edited by mikebike

No dis intended to family. Commenting on the specific statement quoted.

Added: Took out quasi-offensive bit!

+1, l hope folk remember and that you and l will remember a so called motor head is a sh.......

Quite, but the story is clearly giving some people here a sense of vindication and satisfaction, because it involves someone who dared to have given them warnings, and in their warped minds, this story proves those warnings to have been an error in justice. Pathetic.

Sympathies to the family of the deceased, and hope KBB faces whatever justice he deserves. At this stage, i have no idea what that is. I don't believe any of us do.

+1

Yes of course, classic case in point being Teddy Bundy. However, I thought in the interest of fair play, some might put forward a different picture from those who claim that he's a nutcase (possibly without ever having met him? KBB, not TB)

His fellow Big Bike Highway Police volunteers are really quite, theyusually have alot to say.

I would love to hear what they have to say.

Cough...ScubaBuddha.

SB has moved some time ago and is not very active here on the forum anymore.

But I'm sure he'll be very surprised by this, and that may be an understatement.

I thought he was huge hypocrite going by some of the info he use to give out on here with regards to police actions also he was obviously a bit power crazy or a control freak which ever 1 you want to use condolences to the family hope he gets all he deserves and does not get the option to pay his way out of it

• Like 1

He seemed to be about the 2nd most knowledgeable guy on the car forum. Of course, his weird bragging and schizo running around putting deposits on all sorts of new cars was weird, but this?

Haha - you've thrown a spanner into the works here with who's the most knowledgeable then? MRO? TA? maybe even WS?

He seemed to be about the 2nd most knowledgeable guy on the car forum. Of course, his weird bragging and schizo running around putting deposits on all sorts of new cars was weird, but this?

I understand the deposit issue. I still have a deposit on a Ford, have just got one back from Isuzu & bought a Toyota!

Haha - you've thrown a spanner into the works here with who's the most knowledgeable then? MRO? TA? maybe even WS?

Surely you jest.

Woodsie888 is a Thai motoring encyclopedia, he just keeps the good stuff to himself wink.png

Edited by MoonRiverOasis