Norwegian Man Confesses To 'Accidentally Killing' Phuket Girlfriend

webfact

I am in shock at my chums situation. My planned visit is obviously off. angry.png

Do you think he did it?

My heart says no and we all know if BiB is involved then nothing is black and white.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt..

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A whole YEAR? How is that possible? How is it a police husband would not report her missing for a whole year? Unless he is guilty.

Or unless he did not know she was dead/missing and assumed she was staying with her mother or her new boyfriend just like she told him.

That is a bit of a leap. They have a child together. What would that say for a Thai husband and father that is missing a wife and mother of his child? Nobody reported her missing, not her police husband, not her blood relatives, no contact for a year. The husband is always the first suspect in any murder of a wife and it is the majority of the time the correct choice. And the bank would wait a year to repossess her car? I want that bank. She also has two other sons, 12 and 14 years old, old enough to wonder why they have not heard from her in a month, let alone a year. The problem with police confessions, regardless how they get them, is the guilty goes free and the innocent goes to jail for a crime that somebody else did, same thing with plea bargaining. This is not justice, this is just closing the case, justice be darned.

You're accusing somebody else of a leap while you're saying the confession is false and the evidence was planted?

clap2.gifthumbsup.gif

Likewise why would anyone wanting to frame someone keep a dead body lying around for the occasion and wait 2 years to plant it for that purpose? Seriously people, open your eyes!! Pretty long range thinking eh? Not exactly a common Thai asset rolleyes.gif .

The body couldn't have been planted straight after the murder? I find it nearly impossible to believe a guy would kill his girlfriend and leave the decomposing corpse in his house for 2 years.

If you find that impossible to believe?? You must lead a veeeery sheltered life..

Check this out then http://www.azfamily....-126147298.html and that was just 3 pages in.. And yet you find it more believable that someone else would retain the body for 2 years just on the off chance they could time it perfectly to frame him? rolleyes.gif To what end??? You also believe the body was planted over 2 years ago in his downstairs bathroom and he never would have known?? Are you serious? A mouse dies in my ceiling and it causes me to wretch until I find and remove the offender and I have a strong stomach, what about you?..That doesn't even consider the flies, they seem to have a way of getting into anywhere when there's a decomposing corpse of any size around and I'm not talking about one or 2 either...

Really mate, you shouldn't get so worked up...

I used the qualifier "nearly" to give me some protection from the likes of you.

Yes, there are extreme cases in the world we can point to, but when investigating it's better to start with the more likely possibilities.

The body would have been well sealed or someone would have complained years earlier. It is possible to seal in the stench of a rotting corpse and keep it away from flies.

Really the lack of common sense of "people like you" is what gets me riled, even though in this case I wasn't riled "mate" just countering your nonsense post is all....

A whole YEAR? How is that possible? How is it a police husband would not report her missing for a whole year? Unless he is guilty.

Or unless he did not know she was dead/missing and assumed she was staying with her mother or her new boyfriend just like she told him.

thumbsup.gif

According to another news source is was 'ex husband'. Which would make sense, I have no idea where my exes are, and apparently neither did the police officer here.

why was there a car NOT AT THE house with her blood stains on it after she went missing?

I've seen women make bloody messes of car seats when their aunty comes for monthly visit unexpectedly.

Nasty post, but a good forensics team [sic] could tell the difference between menstrual blood and bodily blood. But why would there be blood in the car when he killed her in the house and the body mostly stayed there for most of this time..

Good point, but there is no mention that "the body mostly stayed there for most of this time". On the contrary, "police found pieces of flesh and a hip bone". Doesn't sound like "mostly". And "most of this time"? Who knows.

True it doesn't say that, but logically it is more likely as the trouble to move a decomposed body postmortem undetected is far more convoluted and risky, in most countries this would be considered 1st degree murder with premeditated conditions with all of the post death evidence coming to the surface..

do you think the Thai Police investigators will examine all he 10,000 plus posts? , there must be something in there to suggest what he had done, or accused off? remember he only ' murdered ' her 5 months after joining TV ...

alot of this doesnt make much sense, as there are friends on his facebook having a good time in his house, and as another poster mentioned, was this house for sale? , the whole BIB being involved adds a twist to it .....

and last question, if he did have afight with her, she fell down the stairs, ect ect, why was there a car NOT AT THE house with her blood stains on it after she went missing?

Exactly, her new policeman husband probably did it, which explains why the police did nothing all this time. But since the family kept pushing the issue, the police husband decided to frame this guy and of course the other policemen are going to back him. This guy confessed under the notorious Thai police torture.

JFYI the BiB husband wasn't new either they had already been there and done that and then broken up... Don't know about you? But being a grounded individual myself I move on with my life once I've ended or had a relationship ended and don't obsess over it especially not to the point of murdering the previous mate so I've no clue what the lives of those past mates are once we are no longer an item and couldn't really care less either..

"...they had already been there and done that and then broken up" This information is based on what?

The story posted, she was broken up already with her estranged husband for a year previously..

In many western countries the police are known to have committed domestic violence and murder on their spouse. Has any Thai policeman ever been even charged with domestic violence let alone murder of a spouse?

Really the lack of common sense of "people like you" is what gets me riled, even though in this case I wasn't riled "mate" just countering your nonsense post is all....

Go back and read your reply about the flies and you'll see who is offering nonsense posts - 100's of them in fact. Take a chill pill already.

Edited by tropo

Great reporting......

Mrs Rungnapa left Mr Dokset and started a relationship with a new boyfriend, a police officer in Patong. The policeman – who police have yet to name – and Mrs Rungnapa married and had one son, but Mrs Rungnapa sent her son to stay with her family in Surat Thani, Miss Parichat explained.

Mrs Rungnapa, who on marriage stopped using her maiden name Ratsombat and assumed her policeman husband’s family name Suktong, was reported missing one year after she left Mr Dokset, which was more than two years ago, said Miss Parichat.

Is it that questionable NOT to implicate the policeman unless some evidence is found to say otherwise? Why should he be implicated at this point just BECAUSE he was involved with her? He deserves not to be named and kept out of it unless and until he has any additional implications in the crime as it certainly could ruin his life and career unjustly...

I think GeorgeO is simply pointing out that first they say 'we won't mention his name' and 2 sentences later they indirectly say 'his family name is ...'

Ok my bad, trying to catch up/keep up it got way ahead of me this morning, this thread is moving at... uh hum warpspeed and soon I have to get some real life things accomplished anyways..

Edited by WarpSpeed

There is no evidence against this guy.

Eh ???? Earth calling poach, earth calling poach

Only if you believe the BIB.

The husband is always the prime suspect when any wife goes missing, and this guy didn't even report her missing for over a year. What cop or even a cop husband does that? Unless they are guilty.

<a data-cke-saved-href="http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/43774/husband-prime-suspect-in-wife" href="http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/43774/husband-prime-suspect-in-wife" s-murder-at-family-business-in-east-pattaya="" '="" class="bbc_url" title="External link" rel="nofollow external">http://www.pattayaon...n-east-pattaya/

Prime suspect initially maybe but second in line to that is any recently past relationships.... Which in this case seems to have struck gold..

Exactly, her new policeman husband probably did it, which explains why the police did nothing all this time. But since the family kept pushing the issue, the police husband decided to frame this guy and of course the other policemen are going to back him. This guy confessed under the notorious Thai police torture.

JFYI the BiB husband wasn't new either they had already been there and done that and then broken up... Don't know about you? But being a grounded individual myself I move on with my life once I've ended or had a relationship ended and don't obsess over it especially not to the point of murdering the previous mate so I've no clue what the lives of those past mates are once we are no longer an item and couldn't really care less either..

"...they had already been there and done that and then broken up" This information is based on what?

The story posted, she was broken up already with her estranged husband for a year previously..

Where does it say that?

I can't believe these "what about the smell?" posts.

A corpse will cease to "smell" after about a month in this climate. Once it has dessicated/decomposed there will only be a "smell" if you get up close to it.

About a year ago there was a stench around my house so foul that when the wind blew I thought I would gag and vomit. When we walked out the front door the smell was unimaginable. The neighbor across the street even came over one day asking if we knew where that smell was coming from as it was too much for them. We looked all over our yard, theirs, and at the house next-door which was vacant at the time but couldn't find anything. About a week later I was on the upstairs balcony one day and looked down and there it was; a huge Tokay had died and fell onto the top of the metal overhang above the carport. Not only was the smell unbelievable but the rotting corpse took off the paint, corroded the metal, and today you can look up at the metal overhang and see the sun through the tiny little holes exactly where the Tokay was.

So again, if a human corpse was rotting in a plastic trash bin in a bathroom, the smell would even be noticeable by the neighbors I think, let alone the visitors to this guy's home, some of whom have stated on this forum that they were in his house and smelled nothing. And then, the decaying corpse would rot right through the plastic bottom of the bin - especially with the acid they mentioned in the OP.

The chance that bin was in there for 2 years with a corpse inside, I think, is not possible.

How much do you want to bet that the coroner will not be able to confirm if the bones are those of the woman??? Something stinks and in this case I don't think it's the corpse!

Incorrect!! Plastic is not metal and does not react the same!! Furthermore you yourself had said that you had actually stopped looking for the source after an exhaustive search and then only stumbled on it after it had mostly decayed and without knowing the actual source which even now you can only speculate was the cause and not say so definitively.

If it were located in someones presumably sealed downstairs bathroom in a presumably sealed trash bin and not openly able to be discovered then who would be questioning the source or reasons for it instead of thinking like you, that maybe a large Tokay had died on their outdoor overhang?

No one has stated it wouldn't smell, on the contrary it was stated several times, but merely that it would only smell considerably for a few weeks to a couple of months and not overtly for 2 years, that is fact..

Edited by WarpSpeed

From the OP

“We always suspected that she was murdered. We saw blood stains in her car when the bank came to repossess it after no payments were made since she went missing,” she added.

So how does that fit with here decomposing in the bin?

Eh? huh.png He couldn't have moved her lifeless body to the bin? He seems to be strapping enough to handle a 110lb woman to me (weight is speculation on averaging no need to lambaste).

He supposedly confessed to accidentally killing her when he pushed her and she fell down the stairs at his place most likely, so why would there be blood in her car if me dumped her in the bin and poured acid over her?

clap2.gif Eureka!! Yes!! I think you're finally catching on!! His "accidentally pushing her down the stairs" confession is serving his purposes 2 years after the fact.. Unlike your tin foil hat "others framed him theory" I contend it has large holes and this was premeditated..

Edited by WarpSpeed

Where does it say that?

In another news source that can not be quoted here, but is quite often faster with its news (KBB liked to visit that one and comment on the stories there BTW).

If true, then she married the policeman, had a child and sent the child to grandmothers and left the policeman all within a year or so? Sounds like a rejected husband and father has a motive to me.

I think they did name the patong policeman as Suktong in this article?

Mrs Rungnapa left Mr Dokset and started a relationship with a new boyfriend, a police officer in Patong. The policeman – who police have yet to name – and Mrs Rungnapa married and had one son, but Mrs Rungnapa sent her son to stay with her family in Surat Thani, Miss Parichat explained.

Mrs Rungnapa, who on marriage stopped using her maiden name Ratsombat and assumed her policeman husband’s family name Suktong, was reported missing one year after she left Mr Dokset, which was more than two years ago, said Miss Parichat.

Go back and read your reply about the flies and you'll see who is offering nonsense posts - 100's of them in fact. Take a chill pill already.

You've no place telling me what to do, bloke!! My posts are based on science "matie" what about you??

Edited by WarpSpeed

You've no place telling me what to do, bloke!! My posts are based on science "matie" what about you??

You really do seem to be getting some sort of an adrenalin rush with this whole topic which is quite unsettling

• Like 2

Eh? huh.png He couldn't have moved her lifeless body to the bin? He seems to be strapping enough to handle a 110lb woman to me (weight is speculation on averaging no need to lambaste).

He supposedly confessed to accidentally killing her when he pushed her and she fell down the stairs at his place most likely, so why would there be blood in her car if me dumped her in the bin and poured acid over her?

clap2.gif Eureka!! Yes!! I think you're finally catching on!! His "accidentally pushing her down the stairs" confession is serving his purposes 2 years after the fact.. Unlike your tin foil hat "others framed him theory" I contend it has large holes and this was premeditated..

Nice insult, but how does her blood get in her car then, if it is her blood? If the Norwegian was such a violent guy, how did she manage to not die in their 9 year relationship and living together for 6 years, but dies soon after marrying a policeman?

What science? All that is reported is coming from the BIB, they are not exactly known for their science in solving cases.

You really do seem to be getting some sort of an adrenalin rush with this whole topic which is quite unsettling

Don't understand nor care about your being "unsettled".. Lets not try to turn this murderous tragedy around on me or make my reactions to his professed guilt my problem shall we?

I admit I'm relishing a bit in his downfall, if not lamenting how it came about and feel sorry for his victim but that's what happens when someone acts all self righteous, highfalutin and judgmental about others when they literally have skeletons in their closet, (sorry, for the sake of accuracy "bathroom") karma's a bitch and so is poetic justice, oh how the mighty on high have fallen....

Nice insult, but how does her blood get in her car then, if it is her blood? If the Norwegian was such a violent guy, how did she manage to not die in their 9 year relationship and living together for 6 years, but dies soon after marrying a policeman?

It's an insult to give you credit for finally catching on?? I think I can leave that one just the way it is..

What science? All that is reported is coming from the BIB, they are not exactly known for their science in solving cases.

You're really losing the plot aren't you??

You're really losing the plot aren't you??

Had the Norwegian been the type of person to murder her, her would have done it in the 9 years they were a couple.

While we're committed to keep this story as open as we can, please stay within the rules. That means watching out for possibly libellous statements, posting profanities, discussing moderation, or attacking other members. A few posts crossing these lines were removed.

If true, then she married the policeman, had a child and sent the child to grandmothers and left the policeman all within a year or so? Sounds like a rejected husband and father has a motive to me.

So now it has turned to 'he is a police officer and her ex husband, so he must be guilty'.

Admittedly there are not many facts here, but there are some: remains were found on his property, and he has admitted to killing his ex girlfriend.

Edited by stevenl

One possible theory is she left her husband as he could not keep her at the level she was accustomed to with a foreigner with swimming pools and was going to go back to him. The husband lost face and killed her and blamed the foreigner for her wanting to leave and therefore framed him. He then got his buddies in the police force to threaten him with an alternative far worse than confessing if he didnt. Perhaps sticking him in some rubber tires and setting them alight for example.

This is of course just a hypothetical scenario and in no way what I believe may have happened.

Honest guv.

• Like 2