Norwegian Man Confesses To 'Accidentally Killing' Phuket Girlfriend

webfact

makes no sense that he admitted though. Why would he admit to murder when thai investigators are lazy and horrible and would never be able to prove it was him? He'd be stuck in detention for a year tops and released for lack of evidence.

There is something really fishy with all these murders accusation where they admits everything right off the bat. Doesn't happen elsewhere

You do have a point there ! , nobody in the west EVER confesses to a murder !, you are told by your lawyer that is the first thing you never do ...

quick one - Are you even given a lawyer here when arrested?

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

His confession is about being pro-active to establish 'accident' and avoid 'pre-meditated murder' that might be closer to the truth.

Confess to a much lesser crime and if the cops are lazy/unlucky they cannot prove more - and off he goes.

Wow, guess he is in trouble.

RIP

Yes RIP to that unfortuante Thai Lady. I real blow for her family. You would think a Thai lady with a licenced fire arm would be safe around a forang boy friend. Always expect the un expected. i very sad day for the victims family

Warpspeed, considering you have made 10 of the last 15 posts, you could quite reasonably be accused of obsessing about your old chum. Maybe time to give those fingers a rest and go to bed?

Agree! warpspeed, please slow down your posting and let other members have their say as well. You need a rest.

Thanks.

• Like 1

The story posted, she was broken up already with her estranged husband for a year previously..

You must have read another story....

Let's stick to the story here, which DOESN'T say that "she was broken up already with her estranged husband" (sic), who DIDN'T report her missing for THREE YEARS, while her family tried IN VAIN to get the Patong police investigating ("they didn’t really take any action" according to the cousin of the missing Rungnapa). Why not? I can think of a motive. I hope you can.

And IF she was "broken up already with her estranged husband", wouldn't that add suspicion to that "estranged husband"?

• Like 2

The story posted, she was broken up already with her estranged husband for a year previously..

Let's stick to the story here, which DOESN'T say that "she was broken up already with her estranged husband" (sic), who DIDN'T report her missing for THREE YEARS, while her family tried IN VAIN to get the Patong police investigating ("they didn’t really take any action" according to the cousin of the missing Rungnapa). Why not? I can think of a motive. I hope you can.

And IF she was "broken up already with her estranged husband", wouldn't that add suspicion to that "estranged husband"?

That's not my quote!! It's someone else's.....See George? What to do??

Correction it is my quote but it's out of context and apparently I'm not allowed to respond anymore..So there's your answer..

Out of context?! LOL!

You are taking yourself way too seriously.

His confession is about being pro-active to establish 'accident' and avoid 'pre-meditated murder' that might be closer to the truth.

Confess to a much lesser crime and if the cops are lazy/unlucky they cannot prove more - and off he goes.

That makes excellent sense to explain the confession after he has been caught dead-to-rights with the evidence in his house.

Exactly. He didn't confess to murder at all, he confessed to accidental manslaughter or some such similar thing. If he protested his innocence he knows full well he would be Hilton bound indefinitely. This way he has a chance to see daylight in a couple of years.

I think he will be strong enough willed to survive and don't see him killing himself as someone suggested. Wouldn't surprise me if he did his time and then tried to make some money writing a book about it. Cos of course that hasn't be done before. coffee1.gif

Edited by HongKongPhooey

Those police officer look more like evil tuktuk drivers than anything else.

If kbb had been clever enough to fly back home a while ago, what kind of legal trouble would he be in? He'd be sent to that island where people are free to go back to the mainland to work everyday and they come back and get locked in comfy rooms only at night?

If i were to kill someone id just go to northenlands with those prison and ask to be tried there as other countries are inhumane. Boom. Amazing state-paid life on dreamy island.

Edited by thaiIand

If kbb had been clever enough to fly back home a while ago, what kind of legal trouble would he be in? He'd be sent to that island where people are free to go back to the mainland to work everyday and they come back and get locked in comfy rooms only at night?

If i were to kill someone id just go to northenlands with those prison and ask to be tried there as other countries are inhumane. Boom. Amazing state-paid life on dreamy island.

Maybe he was running from something there also and couldn't go back. I am a lawyer and see it all the time. People confess after holding shit in for so long. The living in constant fear result in them almost being glad to finally confes and end it. Then the relief last only a short time and they wished they hadn't confesses when dealing with consequences if their actions.

• Like 1

Something doesn't smell right(no pun).. I new woman moved in to the house but did not find the decomposing body parts? Never mind the id card.

This seems impossible, because if I know women then I know she would have gone through every cupboard, drawer and locked room in that house shortly after moving in.. But she never found anything?

Or did she?

• Like 1

A series of personal attacks have been removed. We have been very lenient in this topic so far, but if you wish to continue posting here, stop the personal attacks. No further warnings will be given on this. Stick to discussing the topic, not each other.

• Like 1

That makes excellent sense to explain the confession after he has been caught dead-to-rights with the evidence in his house.

It does look very much like a damage limitation tactic. But could the fact he kept the body in the house for nearly 3 years indicate one way or another? It doesn't seem to be the usual tactic of a pre meditated killer to me. On the other hand, after nearly 3 years you would think he would have had enough time to realise he needed to do something about it if it HAD been an accident and he was in shock at the time...

• Like 1

Stories in other news sources did indicate she had broken up with the police husband already.

Why would they look at him BTW? They found remains in his house, and have a confession with explanations of nearly everything.

• Like 1

Once again, the reporting is lacking somewhere.

First we read:

“We had an argument. She pushed me and then I pushed her, and she fell down the stairs. I checked her pulse and she was not breathing… I didn’t know what to do. I was scared, so I hid her body,” he [Dokset] told police."

Then, later in the article:

"He said [he] knew nothing about the body parts in his house, Chalong Police told the Gazette this morning."

What gives?

Quite clear to me, maybe you need to re-read a bit more slowly. Initially it said he denied it. But then confessed later

What does the blood in the car have to do with t

Once again, the reporting is lacking somewhere.

First we read:

“We had an argument. She pushed me and then I pushed her, and she fell down the stairs. I checked her pulse and she was not breathing… I didn’t know what to do. I was scared, so I hid her body,” he [Dokset] told police."

Then, later in the article:

"He said [he] knew nothing about the body parts in his house, Chalong Police told the Gazette this morning."

What gives?

Quite clear to me, maybe you need to re-read a bit more slowly. Initially it said he denied it. But then confessed later

I'm confused. What did the blood in Mrs Rungnapa's car have to do with her fatal accident?

Mrs Rungnapa cousin, Miss Parichat Sriraksa said, “We always suspected that she was murdered. We saw blood stains in her car when the bank came to repossess it after no payments were made since she went missing.”

One possible theory is she left her husband as he could not keep her at the level she was accustomed to with a foreigner with swimming pools and was going to go back to him. The husband lost face and killed her and blamed the foreigner for her wanting to leave and therefore framed him. He then got his buddies in the police force to threaten him with an alternative far worse than confessing if he didnt. Perhaps sticking him in some rubber tires and setting them alight for example.

This is of course just a hypothetical scenario and in no way what I believe may have happened.

Honest guv.

Everyone on here is entitled to a theory however there is only one member of this forum who knows what really happened or didn't happen. Unfortunately I believe his posting rights may have been suspended and he may not have free wireless where he is. All of us including myself are merely speculating at the moment and no one knows anymore than the other. Having said that it is still nice to hear each others theories.

The butler did it.

From reading, it seems he sold everything back home, put it into property here, in the name of the g/f, then collected rent. As has been pointed out - he has no claim on those properties at all.

If he went back home - he would be broke.

If her body turned up here in Thailand - he would lose the properties to her heirs.

He was apparently in a jam with ony two alternatives:

1. Convince her to sell the properties and turn back the cash to him (good luck there)

2. Make her "disappear" - he can continue to collect the rent, and maybe find a way to realize some of his assets back given enough time.

Most of what we read fits with him trying point 1, and ending up with point 2.

If she was married to a Thai policeman when he killed her (if indeed he did) then why on earth would he leave her body decomposing in his house, it just doesn't add up. Surely he would be expecting the police to come round and look for her.

Because he is former idiot know it all of the phuket forum. You should check it out and his previous posts, total mental retardation.

Well said.you say it all !!

This is it, in a nutshell wai.gif

The other thing that often happens of course is that even disgusting rats like this often have the effects of their actions stamped into their ''concience'' and apparently can be devestating to their own state of mind,. Often you hear stories similar to this where the rat says''i'm glad i have been caught..... i really want to get this off my chest!"'..but only once.the proverbial.hit-the-fan.gif They wouldn't do it until pushed!!

This of course helps the case against them, but is more for the benifit of the accused...angry.png .it most be a huge load to carry IMO..

Also from Billr...Because he is former idiot know it all of the phuket forum. You should check it out and his previous posts, total mental retardation.

Thats spot on...therers a lot of people who only knew him off forum...he was a stand over. obnoxiouis thug, in business and his threat of use of ''his'' gun and his big dog was frequent

Edited by maipompui
  • Like 1

well , I dont want to defend him as killing someone is always a terrible action .... but if the girl wanted to leave him for a policeman ... all properties under her name ... she could have taken everything and leave that guy without any bath as I understand he got rental from his properties. How many time I have seen farang losing everything because of this problem of deeds and names. that doesnt excuse the murder of course but I guess he might have get really angry about her leaving him ..... and see his investments disapear .

In Thai law, if you confess to the charge, the sentence is automatically halved. If you plead innocent and are then found guilty by the court, you get the full sentence.

This is why there is a disproportionate amount of confessions in Thailand.

There's confusion over the accused's previous occupation.

The OP stated he was a retired car dealer, a later news bulletin from a different source states he used to be a physician. According to the GF that was also reported on Thai TV this morning, with the conclusion that being in the medical profession had given him the knowledge of how to butcher a dead human body.

Maybe he was a doctor who sold a few cars on the side.

This could have all been avoided if he had taken out a 30 year lease on each of his properties. Seems he wasn't half as clever as he thought he was.

I could swear he was always saying he had multiple 30 years leases signed on the back of the chanotes, which we all know means a 30 year lease only.

This could have all been avoided if he had taken out a 30 year lease on each of his properties. Seems he wasn't half as clever as he thought he was.

I could swear he was always saying he had multiple 30 years leases signed on the back of the chanotes, which we all know means a 30 year lease only.

As you already know, being a Phuket forum regular, KBB had a strange compulsion to impress perfect strangers with his wealth and knowledge. It has already been noted that on occasions he simply lied. Maybe he stated he had 30 year leases when, in fact, he hadn't.

He may not have asked for them in the first place and then regretted it, or, maybe his girlfriend refused.