Norwegian Man Confesses To 'Accidentally Killing' Phuket Girlfriend

webfact

go back over his 10.000 posts and he is so full of himself in most of them , about himself and how ''clever'' his is heheheehe[ as he often wrote!!] Smug as and most of his info was googled anyway...loser!!

Well i'm impressed at the depth of homework you have done on this, to have gone back and reviewed his 10,000 posts.

You're very easily impressed huh giggle.gif

Because you seem all tied up in supporting the rat you now are missreading posts...Never even hinted that i had gone back and reviewed his 10,000 posts..

I said.., as in to tell others..go back over his 10.000 posts...Yes??coffee1.gif

Calm down and sit back and watch more and more facts about him come out. hit-the-fan.gif ..you're going to be a busy busy bee defending your chum aren't you?

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There certainly is a possible motive to investigate. In Norway one pays tax not only on income, but on property/assets owned anywhere in the world. To have the houses owned by a Thai spouse/girlfriend has the advantage of avoiding this tax, which would be considerable for a greedy bastard like Dokset. Not only the property tax will he avoid, but any income derived from those properties. Black money all the way. The only disadvantage is if the spouse/in laws decide to get rid of the farang husband, because he owns nothing. But by killing her and disposing of her body, she has simply 'disappeared' .. "Ohh I hope she is alright and comes back soon." .. he can go on collecting rent on his little property empire. Throw a few pellets to the chickens (in laws) to keep them happy, and everything will be ok ... until the body of the murder victim shows up.

He is not the only Norwegian playing this property game. They get a Thai wife and use her. One I have had the unpleasant occasion to meet, treats his wife like sh*t, talking down to her, ordering her around like a faceless house maid. He actually said: "She behaves herself because I throw a bit of money at the in laws. It doesn't have to be much, just enough." I'm guessing Dokset's girlfriend was misbehaving.

(That said, there are of course many happily married Norwegian/Thai couples, and whilst some Norwegians with Asian au pairs treat them kindly, others with superiority complexes, are arrogant, racist pigs.)

no fairy tales please!

All individuals domiciled or permanently resident in Norway are subject to Norwegian income tax on their worldwide income. Nonresidents are taxed on income received from real and personal property in Norway

What a retard. Put the deed in name of your lawyer and pay the lawyer a monthly fee under contract.

That's illegal. A Thai nominee that didn't come up with the cash cannot have the property in their name.

So many uninformed people on this forum.

Ergo routing thru the lawyer. It was never referenced how to loop the money. Laughable, illegal in Thailand. How many shades of justice are there in Thailand...one and its color is green.

You are correct, so many uninformed, yourself included.

The Bangkok police come down and drag the Chalong police down to the house ( imagine the loss of face to the Thai police if the Bangkok police didn't even bother with the Chalong useless police who have done nothing it seems to investigate this) and presto there are some remains in a basement all together with her ID card and her gun.

And is it not disquieting to know the Chalong police obviously made zero attempt at investigating?

Is it not strange the Thai policeman she married did not even report her missing?

Is it not strange that a long time after her death her stuff is still all around the Norwegian's guys house?

Is it not strange only bits of her body have been found so long after - I mean if he was dispensing of the body bit by bit would it take all that time and at least would he not dump the other personal stuff of hers?

The Relationship with the Thai Policeman, so I understand it from different News sources, had been over already,

I not sure if she was divorced so.

But he had no interest in following her disappearance as it was over and he had nothing to gain from her anymore.

Their Baby together was with her parents, he seems not to have much interest in this either, if different he would stay with the child.

From own experience I can say, some Thai Policeman look for Thai Ladys with rich Falangs who they prey on and try to participate on that money.

This Policeman have sometime more ladys and a marriage or a child is no problem for them, that is part of the game!

They live in the house of the Falang (when he is in Europe working) for years, drive with the car and motorbike the Falang bought and lives from the Falangs money. -I saw that with my own eyes here in Isaan.-

And always look for new pray, one found than my GF as a second,

younger possibility, (Mia Noi) to his 8 year relationship to a to a Falang married Thaiwoman.angry.png

Regarding the Phuket police did do nothing, so I would presume -Katabeachbum- had connections to police in Phuket and money.rolleyes.gif

Why he kept belongings from her in the house and her body, at least in parts too, I think, its a possibility that he was a bit insane and loved her so much, that he could not let go her completely. Is a theory.

i have seen this in samui as well

THAILAND, start giving the right to farang or anyone to buy houses and land in THEIR OWN NAME and not their girlfriends, which after they get what they want, they mostly ask the ripped-off farang to go f-himself...

What an utterly ridiculous and moronic statement to make on this thread.

Actually, post us extremely logical, just very poorly written. I think herein does lie a big problem.

Apologies if this has already been asked and answered,but it would appear that KBB had quite a substantial value of property in Thailand.

Has anyone established the beneficiary of these Millions yet?

If you read a few post higher up you will notice that KBB didn't own any property in Thailand,as is the case with the majority of foreigners other then the ones who own condo's,but instead all were in his ex-(dead) girlfiends name.

Yes but IIRC he was at one stage on about protecting himself by having a 30 years lease on said properties and then a debate where he said he had 30 + 30 leases...contrary to having it pointed out to him that it was not binding in any way to have 30+30, he as usual had a passifier.gif and wouldn't comment again.....

Having a lease doesn't make you an owner,regardless of how many years and how many leases you have.

THAILAND, start giving the right to farang or anyone to buy houses and land in THEIR OWN NAME and not their girlfriends, which after they get what they want, they mostly ask the ripped-off farang to go f-himself...

What an utterly ridiculous and moronic statement to make on this thread.

You think so ?

I think it would save a lot of "accidental" killings.

Ergo routing thru the lawyer. It was never referenced how to loop the money. Laughable, illegal in Thailand. How many shades of justice are there in Thailand...one and its color is green.

You are correct, so many uninformed, yourself included.

No mate, if you think it's legal, you are uninformed. Foreigners cannot own land and you cannot breach the letter OR the spirit of the law. Your ignorance is showing.

go back over his 10.000 posts and he is so full of himself in most of them , about himself and how ''clever'' his is heheheehe[ as he often wrote!!] Smug as and most of his info was googled anyway...loser!!

Well i'm impressed at the depth of homework you have done on this, to have gone back and reviewed his 10,000 posts.

Because you seem all tied up in supporting the rat you now are missreading posts...Never even hinted that i had gone back and reviewed his 10,000 posts..

I said.., as in to tell others..go back over his 10.000 posts...Yes??coffee1.gif

Calm down and sit back and watch more and more facts about him come out. hit-the-fan.gif ..you're going to be a busy busy bee defending your chum aren't you?

I think i can safely say you are going to be busier attacking him than i am defending him. My position is i want to know more of the facts before i start laying down judgements. As for him being my chum, how could you possibly know that? Because i'm not instantly vilifying him like you? With regards the 10, 000 posts you were advising people to go back and read, i was assuming that you had read them yourself, and as you have only been a member a short while, assumed for you to have read them all, you must have recently researched all this. How else did you achieve this impressive feat?

Apologies if this has already been asked and answered,but it would appear that KBB had quite a substantial value of property in Thailand.

If you read a few post higher up you will notice that KBB didn't own any property in Thailand,as is the case with the majority of foreigners other then the ones who own condo's,but instead all were in his ex-(dead) girlfiends name.

Yes but IIRC he was at one stage on about protecting himself by having a 30 years lease on said properties and then a debate where he said he had 30 + 30 leases...contrary to having it pointed out to him that it was not binding in any way to have 30+30, he as usual had a passifier.gif and wouldn't comment again.....

Having a lease doesn't make you an owner,regardless of how many years and how many leases you have.

AFAIK it indeed doen't make you an owner and no body implied that...

Simply that having your name as leasee protects your investment from being sold from under you....kbb said so....

Well for me he claimed to be buying all these cars on finance as his capital was in better use earning something like 20% a year. Did not tell where though and did not explain why he was still driving leased pick-up trucks... coffee1.gif

Very much possible that the properties are nothing but talk...

I think i can safely say you are going to be busier attacking him than i am defending him. My position is i want to know more of the facts before i start laying down judgements. As for him being my chum, how could you possibly know that? Because i'm not instantly vilifying him like you? With regards the 10, 000 posts you were advising people to go back and read, i was assuming that you had read them yourself, and as you have only been a member a short while, assumed for you to have read them all, you must have recently researched all this. How else did you achieve this impressive feat?

Oh dear...please, please go coffee1.gif The facts are...kbb killed his girlfriend [accident or not] Yes?

He has publicly admitted to this and done a crimescene re-enactment.....Yes?

He left her for 30 mins after she died...freeked out and hid her body in a bin and may or may not have added acid to dissolve the body...Yes?

To anyone ,that is a fair lump of facts[ from the guy himself] Yes?

Villifying??? Do you even understand the meaning of the word? Obviously not ....

Also..for your information....; one does not need to be a member of a forum..short while or long while.. to read it...yes?WPFflags.gif

• Like 1

I haven't waded through all the gory details and apologise if I've missed something here... KBB wasn't dumb we know that.. so if he murdered and disposed of this girl as supposedly is the case why would he leave for an extended period of time body parts or remnants of in a bin knowing that if found either as part of a search or accidentally then this would incriminate him.. what have I missed here.

I have seen some posts that indicate the murder allegedly took place some time ago.. number of years in one post.. how in Phuket ambient conditions which one assumes that the bin would have been in does a body not fully decompose during that time.

I fear my post will be deluged with calls of " read the dam_n whole post" but the little bit I have read just seems strange re the body. Any med student would know that in a plastic wheelie bin use of Hydrochloric or sulphuric acid (both easily obtainable) would over time decompose the whole body ,bones and all and then douse the bin with Butyric acid to completely disguise the odour.

If her dead body was found he would lose control over 'his' house and all properties he gained income from.

He left her for 30 mins after she died...freeked out and hid her body in a bin and may or may not have added acid to dissolve the body...Yes?

Sherlock, maybe you should ask yourself: Which kind of plastic garbage bin could resist a 2 year threatment with acid? Or just a 1 week... violin.gif

Edited by giletto

Sherlock, maybe you should ask yourself: Which kind of plastic garbage bin could resist a 2 year threatment with acid? Or just a 1 week... violin.gif

I guess all of them,since the containers in which the acid is stored are made from the same material.

I doubt a little, that a normal garbage bin is consist of polyethylen as the acid storage bottle, but if i'm wrong, the point is yours. ;)

It appears to me the only point worth discussion now is whether it was an accident or not. Having experienced his posting behaviour here I can safely describe him as a liar.

I'll wait for the pathologists report I think before jumping to any more conclusions but "fell down the stairs" is a bit suspect I reckon...

• Like 1

Looking at the confession he has made...she falls down the stairs and hits her head (a presumption on my part).

Rather than phoning an ambulance or taking her to hospital in his truck he assumes she is dead and starts plotting what to do with the body?

Some things in life mean more than a house or money. In that situation I can't imagine many of us would act in that manner. Any in fact...well of those I know...

Its just not the actions of any normal person I'm afraid. As to his medical training the first two years of this degree are spent solely in the classroom. Only in the third year do you begin to learn any practical skills.

• Like 1

Wow, this thread must be setting a record. Obviously I have not read all 600 + posts, forgive me. So much speculation it is mind boggling. However, here is my analysis, for what little it is worth: Stupid man buys property in girlfriend/wifes name, she leaves him. She hooks up with policeman and then leaves him as well. This is number three, since she has children from a previous relationship/marriage. She probably decides she wants something from number two (Norweign) and/or the property ownership becomes an issue. Argument insues. She dies as a result. (Whether pushed or otherwise killed doesn't matter.) Very stupid man lives with body in his house for a couple of years as best we can tell. Stupid man does not dispose of the evidence. Stupid man does not get lawyer but confesses and reenacts the scene. An idiot from beginning to end.

I don't want to be to harsh as she is the victim here, but the deceased seems like a real work of art. Two kids living with parents, a third marriage and that kid pushed off to the parents, three relationships that we are aware of which all evidently went south. Wonder if she was putting pressure on the Norweign or threatening to sell property. My bet is that in the end it all centered around the assets. Hopefully we will find out what really happened. Unfortunately the subject matter will fade and the press will loose interest and we will probably never get the details to the mystery of what "really" happened. It will be like reading a book with the last chapter torn out.

Nicely summed up there. thumbsup.gif

Falling down a couple of stairs and not having visible breath and/or weak pulse can occur - and the person surviving if getting to treatment in time.

He clearly didn't see that as a favorable outcome.

• Like 1

It appears to me the only point worth discussion now is whether it was an accident or not. Having experienced his posting behaviour here I can safely describe him as a liar.

I'll wait for the pathologists report I think before jumping to any more conclusions but "fell down the stairs" is a bit suspect I reckon...

i think it was the Butler.

• Like 1

i think it was the Butler.

As long as it wasn't the gardener eh? giggle.gif

Whoever wrote that forgets to mention that the girl was dead for a few years, decomposing in the guy's bathroom. must have been awkward when overnight guests had to use the shower.

The house had seven bedrooms, so presumably many more bathrooms more conveniently located than the one in the basement / ground floor that was kept locked.

Edited by bino

Col Sirisak said he had seen Chanote titles [full land ownership deeds] for several properties that Mr Dokset collected rent from as income.

“He said he sold his properties in Norway to invest with Rungnapa. The house she was killed in and the other properties are registered in her name,” Col Sirisak explained.

IF the properties were registered as Chanote titles why would you need a Thai to register ownership? Nothing makes any sense about this report and least of all the body being stored for 2 or 3 years in a bathroom. The guy is not an idiot.

• Like 1