Laser Tattoo Removal For Ex Bar Girl Wife

My wife has found Buddha and she says she cannot lie to him.

She has a tattoo on her buttock which says 'Sven was here'. She wants it removed and replaced with 'Several men were here'.

She cannot lie.

Does anyone know where to get laser tattoo treatment?

I wouldn't worry about having the tat removed or modified...

Just get one of those moving LED displays like you see in the back of taxis now, and glue it over the tat.

That way you can reprogramme the message as the score goes up.

Lend her one of yer kilts for when you don't want the message on disply.

Well, just a suggestion wai.gif .

Pm me her contact details and I'll put her in touch with one of my stable of pimps who does a bit of tattoo removal on the side.

If you're short of a stang or two, he will be more than happy to engage in some friendly barter...

Pm me her contact details and I'll put her in touch with one of my stable of pimps who does a bit of tattoo removal on the side.

If you're short of a stang or two, he will be more than happy to engage in some friendly barter...

Well we seem to be having a run of bad luck with the buffalo so that may be an option

I always thought a tattoo on a lady could look quite nice, that was till one day in a pub in Southampton, I met a girl with "POMPEY FC " tattooed on her forearm

That is a cracking idea!! I just told her we could get photos of all her exes on the led but she said cannot.

She said many time she no turn round to see mans face.

As I say she cannot lie.

I think that her reputation would have more chance of remaining intact if she she repalced "Sven..." with "YOU ARE NOT THE FIRST !"

Leaves a bit more to the imagination - don't you think ?

• Like 1

is this a joke or for real? I seriously cannot tell........ if the story were to end at -- I need a guys name removed from my wife's ass.... I would believe this is legit..... but come on......replaced with "several men were here"

Grief, of course it is for real - when did you ever know theblether to come on here with a tall story. Several dozen ladyboys will bear witness to his veracity. They got under his kilt, but never in his sporren, well, not the front sporren anyway.

• Like 1

That is a cracking idea!! I just told her we could get photos of all her exes on the led but she said cannot.

As I say she cannot lie.

I think that her reputation would have more chance of remaining intact if she she repalced "Sven..." with "YOU ARE NOT THE FIRST !"

Or go the other direction, establish a standing appointment for 10:00am every morning with her tattoo artiste for an update / a new tattoo - a tattoo for every 'performer', regardless of whether she's seen the face or not, and perhaps to make it more interesting add the number of inches.

When she runs out of space, get her a plastic surgery bum insert to increase the overall printable space. Could also be an added comfort factor for legs in the air positions.

Perhaps she could make a few extra dollars by marketing the chance to be added (permanently) for 500Baht, to her 'best performers list' (in reality everybody is a best performer), plus another 500 for loudest moan list, etc (list possibilities are endless), i'm sure plenty of farang airheads would be keen to be on her 'best performers list'. And hey she could sell photos of the lists.

Edited by scorecard
  • Like 1

is this a joke or for real? I seriously cannot tell........ if the story were to end at -- I need a guys name removed from my wife's ass.... I would believe this is legit..... but come on......replaced with "several men were here"

Grief, of course it is for real - when did you ever know theblether to come on here with a tall story. Several dozen ladyboys will bear witness to his veracity. They got under his kilt, but never in his sporren, well, not the front sporren anyway.

Egad sir, it demmned well better be for real!!

I for one am not in the habit of offering my expert services to jokers and pranksters!!!

String'em up, that's what I say!

• Like 1

As I say she cannot lie.

Or maybe " You are not in the first 300?"

She is a Buddhist, she cannot lie.

You know......that is a fair point!! They all had their wicked way with me and told me to finish myself off.

Selfish bast*rds.

You know......that is a fair point!! They all had their wicked way with me and told me to finish myself off.

Selfish bast*rds.

Was one of them called Sven by any chance ;)

Selfish bast*rds.

Was one of them called Sven by any chance wink.png

Wait a minute!! It's all coming back now!!

Well actually the "coming" part is the root of my complaint. That's it, I feel violated!! ohmy.png

( I think I've chosen an inappropriate emoticon ).

Surely there must be some sponsor out there who would love the chance to advertise to so many?

Good idea, I wonder who would like to advertise on my gf's ass..............any suggestions?

Edited by theblether