Show Us Your Ride!

jbowman1993

Rigger,

You've got yourself covered for all occasions!

That F650 is sitting in my shed waiting for me to get home, going to be a long 2 months at work.

Stand by.

Hey bung where do you ride

Mate,

I only ride the wifes wave to the market to pop a couple of beers in the basket at the moment!

But I'll be hitting the hilly curves of Khao Kho, just ouside of Petchabun when I get back. It's nice and cool and has some great roads. Never seen any police either...

Come to think of it, the bimmer hasn't got a basket....what'll I do?

Went that route last Sun. with a few of the boys. Had lunch at waterfall. Not all that cool right now.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rigger,

You've got yourself covered for all occasions!

That F650 is sitting in my shed waiting for me to get home, going to be a long 2 months at work.

Stand by.

Hey bung where do you ride

Mate,

I only ride the wifes wave to the market to pop a couple of beers in the basket at the moment!

But I'll be hitting the hilly curves of Khao Kho, just ouside of Petchabun when I get back. It's nice and cool and has some great roads. Never seen any police either...

Come to think of it, the bimmer hasn't got a basket....what'll I do?

Went that route last Sun. with a few of the boys. Had lunch at waterfall. Not all that cool right now.

Ajahn,

What did you think of the place?

How does it compare with other spots? (it's my local Sunday drive)

Just sold this

2005_0405Image0018.sized.jpg

Can I ask, how much did you sell it for and did you get the asking price?

I was offered 195000bht for it just after i'd rebuilt it but i turned it down because i wanted to keep it.

It kept it for over a year and hardly rode it for the last 5 months or so.

It originally cost me 100000bht and a phantom (which stood me in 50000bht), this was before it was rebuilt, painted etc.

I asked for 160000bht, in the end got 140000bht for it.

Glad to get shot of it to be honest as it was a waste of space. :o

Sorry...can't even remember the make of my 4-wheel drive anymore.

Went for a drink and look what I found coming back :o

WOW !what the heck happened?I have never seen anything like that before.You must live in the North Pole!!!!!!

Not exactly, this photo was taken in Geneva (Switzerland) Wednesday, 26. of January 2005.

More good quality pictures HERE. :D

Went for a drink and look what I found coming back :D

WOW !what the heck happened?I have never seen anything like that before.You must live in the North Pole!!!!!!

Great picture that, seems to me a huge wave washed over the car and trees and froze immediately. That car ain't going nowhere for a while.

:D:D No, not the North Pole.

Very extreme weather conditions at a lake in Suisse '05 :o icy cold and a very strong wind sweaping indeed the waves over the edges, benches, cars and trees, creating these weird circumstances but beautiful pics.

few more here:

LaoPo

Just sold this

Can I ask, how much did you sell it for and did you get the asking price?

I was offered 195000bht for it just after i'd rebuilt it but i turned it down because i wanted to keep it.

It kept it for over a year and hardly rode it for the last 5 months or so.

It originally cost me 100000bht and a phantom (which stood me in 50000bht), this was before it was rebuilt, painted etc.

I asked for 160000bht, in the end got 140000bht for it.

Glad to get shot of it to be honest as it was a waste of space. :D

That's a terrible thing to say about such a good looking bike!

I would have offered you 150000 so it seems we have both missed out. :o

post-23534-1137747746_thumb.jpgMy Lexus :o Vigo. Finished Phase 1.

4X4, Petrol, Automatic, Leather & wood custom interior, Custom paint riding on 22s...

Will re-post once Phase 2 is complete. Thanks to Expat Motors for helping me find mod shops that turned out to be a full 50% cheaper than other shops on EVERY single modification. Quite incredible.

Jeremy

Edited by Paragon

post-23534-1137747746_thumb.jpgMy Lexus :D Vigo. Finished Phase 1.

4X4, Petrol, Automatic, Leather & wood custom interior, Custom paint riding on 22s...

Will re-post once Phase 2 is complete. Thanks to Expat Motors for helping me find mod shops that turned out to be a full 50% cheaper than other shops on EVERY single modification. Quite incredible.

Jeremy

Tell me more about expat motors :o

Tell me more about expat motors :o

www.expatmotors.co.th (who is also sponsor of this Forum) is a company that helps farang with everything related to car ownership in Thailand. I have know vested interest in the company but am really impressed with their great support. They originally helped me find the exact used car I wanted slightly below market value price then arranged all the transfers etc. for me without any effort. When I wanted to sell the car he provided help and advise and even helped advertise it in Bkk Post cheaper than I could do myself. When I wanted to buy the new Vigo he was willing to help find the exact model I wanted to. When I started looking for accessories, he recommended a shop (New Fiber 4x4 ProShop on SriNakarin near Bangna-Trad) which was incredibly 50% cheaper on every item than the other shop I was about to buy from.

Jeremy

Tell me more about expat motors :D

www.expatmotors.co.th (who is also sponsor of this Forum) is a company that helps farang with everything related to car ownership in Thailand. I have know vested interest in the company but am really impressed with their great support. They originally helped me find the exact used car I wanted slightly below market value price then arranged all the transfers etc. for me without any effort. When I wanted to sell the car he provided help and advise and even helped advertise it in Bkk Post cheaper than I could do myself. When I wanted to buy the new Vigo he was willing to help find the exact model I wanted to. When I started looking for accessories, he recommended a shop (New Fiber 4x4 ProShop on SriNakarin near Bangna-Trad) which was incredibly 50% cheaper on every item than the other shop I was about to buy from.

Jeremy

1987 520is

Over the New Year holiday, took a road trip Chiang Mai-Phayao-Petchabun-Chiang Mai. Beautiful roads, lots of hills; mountain bike on the rack; saw 1 overturned 10 wheeler (Phrae); handled 1 carsick 4 year old (Uttaradit); fended off 1 bicycle thief (Pitsanulok); entertained 1 inquisitive policeman (Phrae). Great trip, great car, great country.

Any other fans of old Bimmers out there?

post-17988-1138284913_thumb.jpg

In Bangkok a Mercedes 2005 SLK200k and a MB 2004 280S. Stateside a 2006 SL55AMG and a 1997 500SL. I've always liked Mercedes.

you have only 2 legs and 1 butt..u cant drive all ..u'd give me one..as a scholarship :o

Can't drive it ? sure i can with my stick............it's a 6 gear manual shift, with overdrive and kickback. Or should i say laidback.

Went for a drink and look what I found coming back :D

Yeahh it's the same every day up north .................ice ice ice all over the windscreen.

Heres what i used to drive, before i got the wife preggers. A mint condition 1995 nissan skyline r33 gts25t. Fully modded upto 450bhp.

dscn0057small3ca.jpg

dscn0058small7il.jpg

dscn0059small0ln.jpg

And sadly this is what i am driving now :o 1998 ford scorpio cosworth

dsc000114ok.jpg

The wife loves this car, i think it is bloody ugly, but it does have all the toys, and although not even close to the skyline it is pretty quick

just bought a 10 y.o. Nissan Urvan from the BMTA kitted out with super delux tour van interior. One of the BiLs is gonna try and do some business locally as minivan for hire. The wife brought some some photos back to Bahrain and it looks really neat! Looking forward to being driven around in my own posh delux tour van on my next trip back...

Went for a drink and look what I found coming back :o

Looks like Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, Illinois in the great winter storm of January 1967.

It was not fun!

Had to wait 4 days to chip all the ice off the car.

:D

some nice cars you guys have, i especially like the m3 and skyline here.

Here is my 03 accord 3.0 v6 vtec

My Webpage

mods: Eibach pro kit springs, koni yellow's racing suspension, new headers, Short ram intake with hks filter, dual repica mugen mufflers, HKS speed trap, UNI Chip, replica volk gtn 18 inch rims with Yokohama DB Decibil tyres.

future mods: turbo, brembo brakes, camber kit, transmittion swap to Manual, full interior strip out, roll cage, racing seats

717791_9_full.jpg

I like it, superb mods. I went to Honda with the missus to buy a 3.0 liter and then returned to work. You can imagine my dissapointment when I returned home to Thailand to find a civic in the drive way. I thought we ordered the accord I said. She replied I thought it was to big. I was pretty pissed off. A little credit, she bought the 2.0 civic, suspension is crap but would like someday to get round to some of the things you've done. Nice car.

Nice car but why spend all that money on mods etc?

Why not just buy an M3 or M5, or AMG?

Here's my baby - unfortunately it doesn't have any modifications and is totally standard....what a shame.... :o

And stick it on a track and it'll piss on everything here. :D

ummm... A new accord is what, 1.5 million and his mods are probably no more than 200,000 so thats about 1.7 million. An M3 in Thailand will set u back at least 8 million baht, an M5 about 15 million baht and a MB SL55 AMG is yours at the bargain price of 17.5 million baht.

My point is that if you want a fast car in Thailand, and you don't have the big bucks, then you need to mod..

Nice work Ryan.. may your modding continue

I think you need to practice parking it first before you do any more mods.

You have nearly ran that poor plant over.

thanks for your comments everybody,

Mr Aitchison, dont worry bout the plant, she's fine, I have rear parking sensors just for that reason? no really it does look a bit close but these parking sensors help a great deal, never hit anything. Although the beeping gets a bit anoying at times.

Kev o, thanks for your comment, the new civic 2.0 Is a great car, how are the paddle shifters by the way?