Emails From Tv Failing An Spf Test

VocalNeal

Not sure what it means but as of yesterday any emails to me from TV come as spam.

The message says

If you received this warning, but the message appears to be legitimate, the sender of the email should contact their ISP and determine why their messages are failing the SPF test.

Please send the full error message. I have a feeling your email service provider needs to whitelist thaivisa.com in their spam filter.

Tom that is complicated because messages go to attglobal and are forwarded to to another account to read. It is ATT that is tagging them and I haven't logged onto att in years as they never had Thai dial up.

I could fix MY problem by changing emails in my settings but that may not cure the cause?

Edited by VocalNeal

Please send the full error message. I have a feeling your email service provider needs to whitelist thaivisa.com in their spam filter.

Tom that is complicated because messages go to attglobal and are forwarded to to another account to read. It is ATT that is tagging them and I haven't logged onto att in years as they never had Thai dial up.

I could fix MY problem by changing emails in my settings but that may not cure the cause?

As I said, I believe ATT is marking the messages as spam, and they are wrong. Without the full error messages, this is just an assumption, though.