Bike Videos.

skybluestu

I'm not sure if LiveLeak videos can be embedded, but this is probably the best possible outcome for a high-speed crash (edited- found it on YouTube):

You know that is quite amazing ;)

I guess since the car was traveling at the approximate speed he was flying thru the air it was

a lucky possibility

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That was a good video- pretty somber, but excellent narration and you can tell the person who made it is a really good guy (and a true rider- he had to check out the bike of the other rider that stopped to chat with him, regardless of the subject matter;)).

I can't say I agree with his closing statement, but everything was still fresh in his mind- with a little time he'll get over it- I had a similar experience and- while I'll never forget it- it never made me want to stop riding.

Edited by RubberSideDown

Nothing much you can add to this..the video guy said it all...an inexperiencd rider riding way past his abilities trying to keep up with his dad..some make errors of judgement and escape unscathed... some don't escape..sad fact of life.

Trying to pass a big rig on a no passing line which is there because of the approaching bend was his first error ..Jumping on the rear brake as he did [in panic] was his biggest newbie mistake for sure..he could have easily got through and still made it around the bend...Shit happens....

RIP 'Jim'

Edited by andreandre

If the shoe fits...

It could also include non-riding, big bike-hating trolls that skulk around this forum posting nothing of worth.

Says the occasional weekend rider who has so far done nothing other in this forum than making pithy sayings, bragging about his superduperbike and insulting others. I can hardly remember any post with substance from you. But maybe we have just different interests whistling.gif

Or maybe you just have a lousy memory?

But you're right! We have different interests. I ride big bikes and you don't. Not rocket science!

Unfortunately, having something called 'a job' gets in the way of more regular riding.

Putting 13k km on a 10 month old superbike in LOS is pretty good going great as far as I'm concerned but I guess the occasional weekend ride is a lot better than not riding at all and just posting constant criticism of other riders who dare to ride large cc bikes.

I remember asking you about your bike and rides a while back but naturally received no reply.

Edited by H1w4yR1da

It doesnt matter what bikes i am riding. I like all two wheelers. And i treat them all with the same respect.

The only thing i am criticising here are the stupid insults you are throwing around in this forum. You shouldnt be suprised if such attitude backfires on you hit-the-fan.gif.pagespeed.ce.6UelFDbFNJ.

I can hardly remember any post with substance from you.

Right, right! I take it you didn't like the last 4 videos I posted here?

How many videos have you posted on this 'Bike Videos' thread? Pray do tell!

And you have the cheek to say my posts have no substance...

It doesnt matter what bikes i am riding.

And we all know what that means! Edited by H1w4yR1da

The father of the deceased posted this to the guy who did the video;

Hi AdjrianNickelodeon, I have not read all that have commented. thank you all for your Thoughts

But I am the Dad of Jim and I would like to say a Big Thank you For trying to save My son and I would like to one day meet you and thank you in Person.

I am so sorry this has happened to you and the Lady driving the 4x4 I to have been riding for meanly Year and I will not let this stop me from riding as my son just love to ride to I Know he is with me in Spirit . SAFE riding Please Cheers

He's lost his son, but still so considerate of the other ''innocents'' who were involved thumbsup.gif

Some inflammatory nonsense posts and replies have been removed. A reminder here:

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

This is how I feel doing sometimes, but hold myself...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pvxT_meFQGA

he is complaining about why people dont put turn signals when. lol, he is a figure in brazil. but I believe those are the old days when was a bit maniac...

i am surprised though how come he survived all these years without getting killed in a place dangerous like Brazil!

even in Thailand, they might create problems for you for half of that!

He had one crash I be seen but I think coz he was talking too much and with low speed. I m sure if he was speaking in English he would have had much more subscribers. He was also in the news with his dangerous speed but since I don't understand Portuguese can't know what happened. At least I learnt few words in this language.he is amusing though. I also had moments when I wanted to yell at someone for not turning the signal or not watching...

He had one crash I be seen but I think coz he was talking too much and with low speed. I m sure if he was speaking in English he would have had much more subscribers. He was also in the news with his dangerous speed but since I don't understand Portuguese can't know what happened. At least I learnt few words in this language.he is amusing though. I also had moments when I wanted to yell at someone for not turning the signal or not watching...

nebula, yelling at a car will bring you no benefit. best, it ll let you lose your concentration and put you in a dangerous situation. worst the driver hit your bike.

nebula, yelling at a car will bring you no benefit. best, it ll let you lose your concentration and put you in a dangerous situation. worst the driver hit your bike.

True LL, and when we lose our concentration we forget that whole logic of physics relating to big things and small things and speed etc.....

All it takes is one idiot in a car who is already having a bad day.

True LL, and when we lose our concentration we forget that whole logic of physics relating to big things and small things and speed etc.....

All it takes is one idiot in a car who is already having a bad day.

yeah, and world of full of idiots and they never end!

so one cannot educate all the idiot drivers on the roads, they never end too!