Looking To Rent Some Land For Research

simon43

A request that's maybe out of the ordinary :o

I live in north Phuket, (Nai Yang). One of my interest areas is in renewable energy systems, using sun, wind, water etc. I'm in the process of sorting out a new Thai company and WP so that I can indulge this interest legally!

But one thing I do need is a small piece of land, say half a rai, on which I can test the various systems that I'm designing etc. I'm looking to rent this land, but it must be fairly 'remote'. Access to mains electricity is not required. But the land location should be such that a - I can drive to it and b - I can get a phone-line installed.

Somewhere in Amphur Thalang is ideal, maybe in the hills.....No building will take place on the land, except for construction of a temporary brick 'hut' to house my computers and data-loggers.

Any ideas or suggestions??

cheers - Simon

A request that's maybe out of the ordinary :o

I live in north Phuket, (Nai Yang). One of my interest areas is in renewable energy systems, using sun, wind, water etc.  I'm in the process of sorting out a new Thai company and WP so that I can indulge this interest legally!

But one thing I do need is a small piece of land, say half a rai, on which I can test the various systems that I'm designing etc.  I'm looking to rent this land, but it must be fairly 'remote'.  Access to mains electricity is not required.  But the land location should be such that a - I can drive to it and b - I can get a phone-line installed.

Somewhere in Amphur Thalang is ideal, maybe in the hills.....No building will take place on the land, except for construction of a temporary brick 'hut' to house my computers and data-loggers.

Any ideas or suggestions??

cheers - Simon

Depends what you mean by remote. I have a rai of land in the hills near Bang Tao. The road into it is just about finished, and due to delays in plans, the building works won't start for another year or so. If you are looking for somewhere like that for the short term (until, say, next October), feel free to PM me.

I get back to Phuket on Sunday night, so you can see the land.

Sadman - that certainly might be interesting. I go back to the UK for Xmas next Thursday, so pm me when you get to Phuket.

BKKMadness - yes, I just sold 3 rai, and still have 3.5 rai on which to build some houses. But that land isn't really 'remote' - especially as it is now a building site!!

Simon