Ten Things You Will Never Hear In Thailand.........

theblether

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thai farmer to thai farm worker:

...well its written in english on the label but I have it figured out.... the mix is 9 litres of pesticide to half a litre of water...so get mixing.

Thai woman on apartment balcony...directly above falangs balcony:

...hey I am so sorry...you see my son is a terrible bedwetter...and I just have to wash and dry his blanket every morning...so I am truly sorry about the urine tainted water dripping down onto your work shirts.....

Thai bar girl:

.....yes its taken me years to perfect the 50 yard stare.......

Falang sitting in bar to thai bar girl drinking water........

F. ..what are you drinking......

TBG....tequila shots.....

F. ...looks like water to me.....

TBG...ahh I am only drinking this water inbetween to cleanse my palate.......

my wife to me when watching the cricket "oh it is raining, they will have to use duckworth-lewis, its such a simple way to make the game fairer"

thai bargirl to me "you buy me dink, if i explain mandelbrots theory in laymans terms to you"

• Like 2

I've had a great idea Somchai, let's ask a farang how to do it.

ah my dear Thaddeus, that is probably the greatest truth so far, never never could a farang actually know more than somchai.

The greatest truths do smart sometimes, most of the time in fact....

After never hearing that one, you will also never hear...

"It was my fault, I take total responsibility and shall resign immediately"

• Like 2

Employer to employee: "There is a national holiday tomorrow. No work, cheers."

Employer to employee: "There is a meeting tomorrow. You'd best plan to attend."

Employer to employee: "That's okay, we already have a copy of your passport on file."

Employer to employee: "The boss won't be here for a week, or something like that. Not to worry, we know exactly when he/she will return from the urgent business."

Employer to employee: "Oh, that's right. I forgot you had a nationality."

• Like 1

Thai motorcycle taxi driver with falang pillion passenger:

...dont worry falang its okay to pass this truck on the inside...I know him... he is going to turn right very shortly....

Thai motorcycle taxi driver with falang pillion passenger:

.....sorry about your face being covered with my snot...I have had this sneezing thing now for two weeks....

Thai taxi driver....

....yep I will leave it in third gear even tho we are doing 120kph........

I feel obliged to disagree on this one; thank you for the learning opportunity, but it appears that "to fap" is etymologically derived from "fap!" an onomatopaiec exclamation for the sound of solitary gentlemanly stimulation from English-language manga-style comics. Being fortuitously blessed with a monomanual-sized member, I can confirm that one or two hands, the sound is the same.

But when a farang faps in a lonely forest, and no bletherer is near by to hear it. . .

• Like 1

I've said it many times, Blether, many of the things I find annoying about Thailand are the very same things that I enjoy. It's a strange anomaly, but it's true. I stand in wonder how everyone accepts some person stopping their vehicle right in the middle of a busy passageway just so they can purchase something at the 7-11, Or, how they will park their vehicle right outside their home at lunch hour and block a whole lane in the road... forcing the rest of the traffic to try and get around. Or, they will triple park anywhere if it means they don't have to walk further than 50 feet.

Sorry - off topic but - a couple of days ago I crested the brow of a hill (zero visibility beyond) on my 'bike only to see someone on a 'bike stopped in the middle of the road to chat on their 'phone! I could only laugh and think 'at least its better than chatting whilst continuing to drive'. Something I see frequently...