When I Fall In Love

Theresiababy

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno whenever I think of Gerry(s) - I think of the ones in Hogans' Heroes for some odd reason.  :D

When I think of Gerry(s) .....unfortunately I think of Gazzunders....you know the potty that gozzunder yer bed.....probably cos when I was a kid it was better that walking to the outside lav in the middle of the night.....brrr :o

Excuse me ladies... please be reminded of the Forum Rules...

and number 13 in particular...

13) English language is the only acceptable language on thaivisa.com, except of course in the Thai Language Forum where Thai is encouraged.

Thank you.

:D

ok ..no more german

@ Theresiababy i understand how do you feel ...you just need time to recovery ....

love is all around ... he is not the first guy you met ..and a lot of fish in the sea

anyhow..follow you heart ...if you think the discistion is right ..so follow it

but ... think it well ...

goodluck..

ps ..sorry if i was mean ...but i dont mean to do like that :D

OK :D

Thanks a lot for your opinion :o:D

I miss him

He is a fisherman and probably had that fishy smell on his fingers long before he met you.

I don't know what sort of line he threw you or what lure he used, but it seems that he has caught you hook, line and sinker.

I'm just wondering if you had a good look at his tackle before you fell madly in love with him. It's no good falling in love with a fisherman with a small rod and reel.

I just hope for the sake of your ailing heart that he doesn't regard you as a catch and release, and I suppose a lot depends on the size of your tackle box. Make sure you keep it tidy and clean with everything in good working order.

I trust that you like to go fishing too.

Go back to Thailand and find him but get to know him better before you swallow his bait. I'm assuming he uses those little tadpoles as bait.

Anyway, he looks like a nice man....good luck and happy fishing.

post-4042-1134697111.jpg

I miss him

He is a fisherman and probably had that fishy smell on his fingers long before he met you.

I don't know what sort of line he threw you or what lure he used, but it seems that he has caught you hook, line and sinker.

I'm just wondering if you had a good look at his tackle before you fell madly in love with him. It's no good falling in love with a fisherman with a small rod and reel.

I just hope for the sake of your ailing heart that he doesn't regard you as a catch and release, and I suppose a lot depends on the size of your tackle box. Make sure you keep it tidy and clean with everything in good working order.

I trust that you like to go fishing too.

Go back to Thailand and find him but get to know him better before you swallow his bait. I'm assuming he uses those little tadpoles as bait.

Anyway, he looks like a nice man....good luck and happy fishing.

Thanks a lot for your reply! You are right. I must carefully consider the matter well before deciding. I am maybe so naive.

He acutally is a dancer ,not fishermann.

http://mcms-delivery.virtuebroadcasting.co...4D-102471524567

post-25039-1134703171_thumb.jpg

Edited by Theresiababy

This guy is a bit of everything. A fisherman and now a dancer.

He dances whilst fishing to all the musical tunas during the day in all that sun and then the tango at night. (tan go.)

I hope your dancing boyfriend isn't attracted to Arabs. Otherwise he could be dancing sheik to sheik.

What type of dancing does he do?

If he knows anything about plumbing he could be a tap dancer.

If he dances with fat cows he would love dancing to all types of moo-sic.

If he can do the tissue dance he could put a little boogie in it.

If he is scared of ghosts he should stay away from soul music.

Is he a ballroom dancer? If so he may invite you to attend a couple of his balls. If he has crystal balls then you wouldn't be allowed to touch them unless you are a fortune teller.

Perhaps you should learn some belly dancing and then both of you could move in hip circles together.

Anyway, don't let your heart get in a twist, take little steps at first...left, left, right.....stay on your toes and keep in time to the tempo.

Before you know it, you may have a rock on your wedding finger.

Good luck and keep us informed. :o

Excuse me ladies... please be reminded of the Forum Rules...

and number 13 in particular...

13) English language is the only acceptable language on thaivisa.com, except of course in the Thai Language Forum where Thai is encouraged.

Thank you.

:D

ok ..no more german

@ Theresiababy i understand how do you feel ...you just need time to recovery ....

love is all around ... he is not the first guy you met ..and a lot of fish in the sea

anyhow..follow you heart ...if you think the discistion is right ..so follow it

but ... think it well ...

goodluck..

ps ..sorry if i was mean ...but i dont mean to do like that :o

Bambi stop playing with the Troll

Thanks a lot for your reply! You are right. I must carefully consider the matter well before deciding. I am maybe so naive.

He acutally is a dancer ,not fishermann.

http://mcms-delivery.virtuebroadcasting.co...4D-102471524567

Is that your boyfriend's cousin in the pic?

I didn´t say it!

I like do this song very much!

:o

The Chinese in Pattaya are also very good dancers, particularly those in the tour groups.

In the daytime, large groups of Chinese hang pink towels around their necks and gather along Beach Road. You can hear them singing a musical mix of oooohhs and aaaaahs as they dance all around those little plastic plates with their photographs in them.

I don't know what they call this dance, it could be a modern variation of the old "bump" dance because they seem to bump all other tourists off the footpath.

At night time in Walking Street, these same Chinese tourists do another large scale dance. This time it is without their pink towels.

It could be an Oriental style line dance or perhaps a variation of the konga line.

I like to call it the Chinese slow foot shuffle.

Huddle in a pack about six or seven deep and then shuffle along at a snails pace. Keep to the very centre of Walking Street and don't allow any other pedestrians to participate.

If others try to join in, or are rude enough to try and walk through the huddle, the Chinese ladies start rotating their hips vigorously and bounce the intruder out of the way.

Most farangs are now aware of these dancers and stay to the sides of Walking Street to allow them full passageway.

It's amazing at just how much dancing talent there is in China. :o

Dich!

Das solltest Du sein!

Du wurdest nicht gut erzieht :o

obviously you are not a german .. and the foro in avatar is not u

i have no problem with you .. and if you miss you BF, i will say Good luck

erne erst mal anständig deutsch schreiben

wenn Du das richtig kannst, dann kannst Du dich wieder melden

und da Du Idiot nicht deutsch schreiben kannst .... schreibe ich Dir

Sag mal .... Bist du aus dem OSten von Deutschland Das w?re n?mlich eine Begr?ndung f?r deine aus?ergew?hnliche Bl?dheit

aber vielleicht wurdest du auch nur dumm geboren und hast bis heute nichts dazugelernt

BambinA: that german is not from you, right??? This neither comes from the Dictonairy, nor from a course nor from a software. BambinA: Having a new German-Liebling?

That German is too good to be true.

Bye the way the Troll isn't an Ossi, die Schlampe isn't a German Schlampe.....

my friend also says ..you need to see real tv (television) not only TV forum  :D  :D

I think that your friend is your God! Do you have some ideas from yourself? :D

if i did not have any idea from myself i wouldnt post as the 2nd ment here i did

but i just love to please trool sometime.. just fun (when we pretend to be silly ..and make other side feel arrogant .. thats just a fun game , coz he/she will be in trapped soon..

stupid is as stupid does :D

schlumpe ...

du bist nur ein hure :o

danke

ich denke,Du etwas nicht normale bist!

schlampe?

wer ist eine Hure?

Ich bitte Dich daran denken!

Du bist die echt! :D

My thoughts exactly. :D