Sell By Dates

uptheos

Well the only thing that surprises me is that upthos goes to the movies in Airport when they are so mich cheaper at KSK.

Very few English soundtrack movie's at KSK plus the picture and sound quality is piss poor.

What was the last English soundtrack movie you saw at KSK?

I don't consider 80 Baht for a senior at Cineplex expensive, especially since it's nearer to me as well.

Well I did see Al Gores a uncomfortable truth but I never was a cheap Charley so I tend to treat myself pretty good in spite of the cost. I even knowingly pay 60 baht for a 50 baht tuck tuck ride.

I think you mean 'An Inconvenient Truth' - that was 2006, Vista was about 40 Baht!!

Got an opinion on stores selling products at premium price after their sell by date??

Edited by uptheos

Well the only thing that surprises me is that upthos goes to the movies in Airport when they are so mich cheaper at KSK.

Very few English soundtrack movie's at KSK plus the picture and sound quality is piss poor.

What was the last English soundtrack movie you saw at KSK?

I don't consider 80 Baht for a senior at Cineplex expensive, especially since it's nearer to me as well.

Well I did see Al Gores a uncomfortable truth but I never was a cheap Charley so I tend to treat myself pretty good in spite of the cost. I even knowingly pay 60 baht for a 50 baht tuck tuck ride.

I think you mean 'An Inconvenient Truth' - that was 2006, Vista was about 40 Baht!!

Got an opinion on stores selling products at premium price after their sell by date??

I find it easier to ignore that as the wife is always looking and she makes sure to check the items towards the back.

Don't know about that marmite crud but good old Vegemite never goes off.

I have jars that are a good 3 or 4 years old. After a nuclear war there will be cockroaches and Vegemite, thats it.

What would off marmite taste like? How could you tell?

Cockroaches and Vegemite, that's it.

That would mean the end of cockroaches as we know them.

It would lead to virtual extinction from eating the Vegemite.

Any survivors among them will experience the all too familiar and tragic consequences of a Vegemite diet.

Extreme cultural decline. With their intellectual, artistic, and other higher faculties atrophied to the point of extinction.

Australians might survive too.

Didn't you ever see the movie "On the Beach"? It was a plausible scenario for Australia surviving a nuclear apocalypse.

If that's the way it turns out, Australians will be in fierce competition with the cockroaches for the remaining Vegemite.

Sell by dates will be meaningless in that scrum.