Drunk Go-Go Dancer & Russian Caught In Sex Act On Pattaya Beach

Rimmer

Drunk Go-Go Dancer & Russian Caught In Sex Act On Pattaya Beach

102.jpg83.jpg

PATTAYA: -- A Thai Go-Go dancer with a Russian male friend on a Pattaya beach not far from the police station started drinking when they were drunk they took off their clothes and went into the sea to make love with many people watching them. The couple was arrested.

PATTAYA – March 18, 2012 [PDN]; At 05.30 Pattaya police station was notified by tourists at Pattaya beach, opposite Soi 7 that a Thai woman and foreign guy were engaged in a flagrant sexual act in public only 500 meter from the Pattaya police station.

At the scene the police found a Thai woman and a foreign male standing in the sea both naked hugging and kissing each other. Moments later the foreigner was carrying the Thai woman with her legs opened and pointing to the sky. Now they were performing their sexual act in the sea including crying without shyness.

Full story:http://www.pattayada...-pattaya-beach/

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2012-03-20

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

• Like 1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should have arrested the people for taking photos. Had a shag in the sea at night, big deal, loads of us have done that. The cops should have given them a talking too and told them to get dressed, that would be enough, not allow one of these journo A holes to post their pics for all to see. Lack of judgement? Yes, should know better? Yes. Have we all done something a bit stoopid when "with drink"? Yes.

• Like 2

They should have arrested the people for taking photos. Had a shag in the sea at night, big deal, loads of us have done that. The cops should have given them a talking too and told them to get dressed, that would be enough, not allow one of these journo A holes to post their pics for all to see. Lack of judgement? Yes, should know better? Yes. Have we all done something a bit stoopid when "with drink"? Yes.

The story was in the "Pattaya Daily News", which does not surprise me. Any chance for a "News of the World" story and they are there in a nano second to publish an exposé.

Well if they hadn't broken the particularly strict Thai law regarding 'crying without shyness' in public, they probably would just have got off with the warning.

Meanwhile, the Pattaya sex industry breathes a collective sigh of relief as this pretty much puts kills the average Russian male's self-proclaimed assertion that Russian men are so handsome, self-confident and righteous that they never, ever need to consort with prostitutes; especially the local ones.

NIce one Boris Ivan!

• Like 1

For anyone surprised at this, any nudity - much less having sex - on Thai beaches or anywhere in public is illegal.

This includes "out in the middle of nowhere" where you would have a reasonable expectation no one could see you - it's still considered public obscenity.

Most likely not going to do any long jail time as long as you have money to pay the fines (official or under the table), but it is up to the location, discretion of the officials concerned etc.

This might be just a few hundred metres from places offering shows with girls performing with a mule, but that's indoors, private property, and unless the owner is actually a high-ranking policeman you can be sure he's making his regular payments to make everything OK.

In fact in Pattaya you might even be able to find a policeman to stand watch for you if you're willing to pay enough to perform in public 8-)

The real crime is trying to get away with breaking the law without making the proper arrangments with the BiB.

"Fragrant sexual act" and "crying without shyness". What a lucky man. I have frequently had to remind the lady that I am performing and would she please pay attention, or at least wake up.

clap2.gif

Crying without shyness, it's a crying shame! These Thais have some very moralistic laws.

It shows a blatant disregard for any sort of propriety. I just wonder whether those so called macho men who think it's OK to have sex in the sea have any thought as to where their condoms, probably of a small size, end up or do they take them home as a trophy?

The Russian certainly would not have down this in Russia but hey this is Thailand, so it's ok to act as a bloody idiot.

dam_n! I've done this without even being drunk, well not here but hell it's night time and out under water nothing is in plain sight it's not like they're rolling around on the beach like two crazed soi dogs in heat, geezz people get a life!!

Oh, please. Who hasn't had sex on a beach?

Exactly Jingthing. A very nice, refreshing cocktail, available at many bars and restaurants here!

h5kaf, are you an Aussie? A ladyfriend of mine once told me the Aussie idea of foreplay is, "You Awake Sheila?"smile.png

Wow!! Hot News!!

And meanwhile....Real criminals are trafficking kids, weapons & drugs....24 hours a day!!

THANK GOD, BUDDHA & ALLAH these sex-monsters were caught JUST IN TIME to make the morning paper...

You forgot scamming people with jet ski damage claims..

What will the friends and family in Surin think of all this...she better hope they don't have internet up there yet smile.png

Well, she is working in a Go-Go Bar, what can they expect ?

Well, That's the thing..... For Family and friends she works in a "restaurant" or 7/11 but none of them works in a GO GO bar.....

Crack me up everytime i go back home with the mis(use) licklips.gif that the neighbours are back with their new B/F that they meet in 7/11 or a restaurant......

And please don't tell me its about "losing face"...... They don't lose face when they can afford the "Lao Krao" for the all village.....

intheclub.gif