Does It Really Happen....?

Gweiloman

Ofcourse.

I heard that in England their is a gang you can call that will run over him again. or even kill him in the Hospital

Oh those English

those are known as Mi5

I misread that as "they are known as M&S". Brilliant"

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

Marks + Spencers are not to be underestimated either ,Complain of their prices too loudly and you and your and homiez will be lined in chalk ......

Well it the other guys don't do it I sure do. I just hate going through all that legal stuff. Just pay off a few locals and get on with your day. The country is already over-run with people, so run-over a few more.

It's usually three times, as the driver has to go forward again to go in the direction he was originally.

it would be worse if he stopped his pickup spun the wheels on top of the top of the victim ,this making some tomato puree

coffee1.gif That would be funny if i was a 10 year old, but im not! How old are you? Just checking out your grammer skills, gives me a rough idea... 10, 11 years old?

What a complex and indepth sense of humour you have.

if you are going to mock someone's "grammer" skills, perhaps it would be advisable to check your own spelling. "indepth" indeed.

• Like 1

My son is a police officer and I can categorically assure you that ensuring an accident victim is fatally wounded, either for reasons of leaving no witnesses if it`s in a remote area or so that there is no one to sue for compensation is absolute fact.

I can vividly remember an incident in Bangkok about 24 years ago, which was published in all the major national newspapers. A 12-year-old schoolgirl was boarding a bus. Before the girl managed to gain a foothold the driver suddenly took off, the girl was thrown hard onto the road and broke her back. While lying on the road in agony, the bus driver reversed over the girl but only crushed her legs. In order to finish the job he again went forward and reversed over her stomach. As this was happening people where desperately trying to make the driver stop, but they failed. In the end the maniac bus driver was sentenced to life in prison. This was big news at the time.

But for the majority of the time, a driver will just commit a hit and run and will drive away from the scene. The going in for the full kill incidents does happen but is not as common as the hit and runs. But nevertheless, these events do happen as unbelievable as it may sound.

So folks, take care out there, because there are some real head bangers let loose on the roads, that taking our lives would mean no more to them, than snuffing out an insect.