On Tv - Quoting Problems

Sing_Sling

Whenever I quote a post it gets listed double or triple in the reply box - when I quote more than one post the same happens and when I use the multiple quotes it doesn't work at all.

Quite confusing - this is only a recent occurrence but it now happens with every quote . . .

My apologies if this is the wrong section - please move it if it belongs elesewhere

Thanks

171 views and no answers - is there not a mod around this section?

I've noticed it with others' quotes as well

I hit quote of the above post go to the reply to this topic and it is at the top and I type my reply below as normal - have never had it happen or seen reports but do know multi quotes are a problem after about three.

I hit quote of the above post go to the reply to this topic and it is at the top and I type my reply below as normal - have never had it happen or seen reports but do know multi quotes are a problem after about three.

Lopburi, it simply doubles it, like here . .even for a single post quote . . . and the multi-quote doesn't work at all

Mysterious

I'm experiencing exactly the same double quotes thing, in addition to some other issues that i raised on the thread below that i started before i saw your one. Perhaps our problems are the same. Do you get half the page flash a black screen at you when you open a new thread or move to a new page?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/543107-problem-when-opening-new-page-of-thread/

I'm experiencing exactly the same double quotes thing, in addition to some other issues that i raised on the thread below that i started before i saw your one. Perhaps our problems are the same. Do you get half the page flash a black screen at you when you open a new thread or move to a new page?

http://www.thaivisa....page-of-thread/

http://www.thaivisa....page-of-thread/

Yes, I do . . . just recently though. It goes black for a second or two

Yes, I do . . . just recently though. It goes black for a second or two

We have the same problem then. Interesting. What about links? If you click on one does it open two separate pages with the same link? That's another symptom i am experiencing to whatever this glitch is.

Anyway, relieved that i am not the only one.

I'm having slightly different problems. Whenever I reply to a message it tells me that the number of quotes are unequal and won't let me reply. even though the quotes/unquotes are equal.

You may have more than 4 or 5 quotes and thats the maximum allowed. Try to remove a few. The error message should be clear about that though. Will be fixed in next software version.

This is a bug which has been fixed in next version of the forum software. We expect it within a week or two.

This is a bug which has been fixed in next version of the forum software. We expect it within a week or two.

Thanks - also the multi-quote button doesn't work anymore and when editing it . . . just doesn't until you press the more details button several times

• 2 weeks later...