Thai PM Yingluck Needs Boy Band Singer To Approach South Koreans

webfact

smokescreen... lol

maybe she wants a half half baby with him

You are assuming that he is interested in women and that the PM is smitten with the farang psychosis of chasing after young men.

And forgetting that.....

A. Yingluck is Thai

B. Boyband singer is Thai

C. Thai having baby with Thai = Thai baby. Let alone the fact half/half as a term is pretty f**king offensive at the best of times, insinuating that a child born of mixed parentage is only half of one nationality and half of the other. Actually in most cases they are 100% of each nationality and have considerable advantages as a result.

D. Yingluck is married with a son.

E. This is totally off topic and actually comments more on your own ignorance than anything else.

This is only more smoke and mirrors from the fugitive and his PR people, trying to distract Thais from the rising prices and inflation.

Please clarify this for me?

I'm struggling to see what this non-news item reported by the Nation and posted as a topic on Thaivisa could possibly have to do with Thaksin distracting Thais from rising prices and inflation...

It also implies that you hold Thaksin personally responsible for rising prices and inflation... love to hear the logic behind that one. Did he also kill Santa Claus and eat the Easter bunny?

Nichkhun Horvejkul, the Thai member of the South Korean boy band 2PM, has been approached to join Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra

They want him to act as Yingluck's English translator...

and to think he only has an American high school diploma to Yingluck's American Masters degree

This guy wouldn't make it very far on American Idol. He's pitchy!

So Acadamie Fantasia doesn't notice this stuff.

smokescreen... lol

maybe she wants a half half baby with him

You are assuming that he is interested in women and that the PM is smitten with the farang psychosis of chasing after young men.

And forgetting that.....

A. Yingluck is Thai

B. Boyband singer is Thai

C. Thai having baby with Thai = Thai baby. Let alone the fact half/half as a term is pretty f**king offensive at the best of times, insinuating that a child born of mixed parentage is only half of one nationality and half of the other. Actually in mostcases they are 100% of each nationality and have considerable advantages as a result.

D. Yingluck is married with a son.

E. This is totally off topic and actually comments more on your own ignorance than anything else.

Maybe she wants to bring a 'New Half' instead! clap2.gif

I'm sure Venus Flytrap is available for International Goodwill jaunts

Edited by animatic

hope her strategy works.

So.Korean govt. is still pretty hardcore...to date. I remember first going to S.Korea in 1975 wow, if you had long hair the

airport police authority would arrest you and virtually give you a crew cut, also the midnight curfew martial law.

Things may have changed somewhat, but the hardcore kimchee power still exist in many politicians.

Hope Thailand is heading down that road,scary.

hope her strategy works.

So.Korean govt. is still pretty hardcore...to date. I remember first going to S.Korea in 1975 wow, if you had long hair the

airport police authority would arrest you and virtually give you a crew cut, also the midnight curfew martial law.

Things may have changed somewhat, but the hardcore kimchee power still exist in many politicians.

Hope Thailand don´t heading down that road,scary.

Ok so she needs the help of a singer from a band that basically rips off the Korean boy band bit (who ripped off the American boy bad bit that ended in the US 10 years ago and is as old as the hair on grannies chest!) I don't understand. Where are all the Thai diplomats and politicians? When are they going to earn their kick-backs? These guys have stolen good money and they should do some work for it! Or perhaps Yingluck is starting to see what the rest of the world knows - they are all idiots so lets bring in the heavy hitters to get the job done! I hear the Backstreet Boys are available for brokering nuclear arms treaties!

• Like 1

Can someone please tell me why TV decided to headline this "Thai PM Yingluck Needs Boy Band Singer To Approach South Koreans"?

Yet again the "invite" to the Boy Band Singer/Actor (aren't they all) is based on a "Source" and how does this equate to Yingluck "needing"

him to attend? Will the South Korean Official visit collapse without him?

Or is it just a cynical ploy to generate hits with a "controversial" headline?

He will act as her translator angry.png

Can someone please tell me why TV decided to headline this "Thai PM Yingluck Needs Boy Band Singer To Approach South Koreans"?

Yet again the "invite" to the Boy Band Singer/Actor (aren't they all) is based on a "Source" and how does this equate to Yingluck "needing"

him to attend? Will the South Korean Official visit collapse without him?

Or is it just a cynical ploy to generate hits with a "controversial" headline?

He will act as her translator angry.png

Thats strange, I haven't heard him mentioned as translator for her. He doesn't seem to be listed with the officials she is travelling with (and you'd have thought he would be judging by the thai visa headline "Yingluck needs boy band singer.........."

Could it be that the "source" in the Nation was lying through their teeth or maybe didn't actually exist - Surely not, normally the Nation is outstanding in the Facts department coffee1.gif .