Laundry

TexasRanger

Probably depends on the size of your business, is it daily, weekly etc.?

Suggest you talk with some companies, i.e. serviced apartment companies that offer laundry services to their tenants and investigate with them about the quality of their service provider, i.e. Jomtien Beach Penthouse offers 24h laundry service for their tenants and I was always happy with the quality of that service and I know they have outsourced it to a laundry company that picks up / deliveres daily 7 days a week with 24h turnover time.

Edit: That is at least how I would approach such a question if I would not have time to drop off / pick up myself.

Edited by Swiss1960

Probably depends on the size of your business, is it daily, weekly etc.?

Suggest you talk with some companies, i.e. serviced apartment companies that offer laundry services to their tenants and investigate with them about the quality of their service provider, i.e. Jomtien Beach Penthouse offers 24h laundry service for their tenants and I was always happy with the quality of that service and I know they have outsourced it to a laundry company that picks up / deliveres daily 7 days a week with 24h turnover time.

Edit: That is at least how I would approach such a question if I would not have time to drop off / pick up myself.

I would say once a week is about right, the laundry at the place I live blatantly take the piss, way more expensive than Bangkok, the company we use now doa good job but are very slack about pick up and delivery.